Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adeerson101@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adeerson101@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:05 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Hello Friend,

This is Mr.Mykhaylo Vladimir from Ukraine, due to the ongoing Russia
predicament in my country. I would like to move out some funds to you
and join later with you for business partnership in your country.

Hope to receive your positive response soon.

Thank you,

Mykhaylo Vladimir

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.204
Return-Path: <adeerson101@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.42]
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 19:18:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFHLoehkUMrD5Vp6tq4tXu8-6fHC4cvKbkFQq_Sj_namM6P3Kg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MR MYKHAYLO VLADIMIR UKRAINE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mvladimir1000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:44 pm

Dear

Thanks for your urgent reply. All this being equal I have started
making arrangement on how you are going to receive the funds and the
to total amount is $38 million.

Hope to receive your positive response soon.

Thank you,

Mykhaylo Vladim

Header:

Return-Path: <mvladimir1000@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 19:09:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CABg+hUGX+webCGSc3oZ-vCSXX5ZXr5m7gGK53Xp=iLxSwJjoiw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for your urgent reply

Dear Dear

Thanks for your email sir, i am sorry for the delay from my end in communicating with you in due cause because of the ongoing war in Ukraine, i am currently seeking asylum here in USA, i have $38 million US Dollars lodged in one trunk box and deposited with a security firm there in Ukraine, i want you to please, receive the consignment as the next of kin to this fund, i want you to please, forward to me the below information to enable me forward to the lawyer that is going to assist me in having the entire document in your Name prepare and forward the documents along with the security company contact details you are to contact the security company with and start the process of having the consignment claim, please, don't disclose the content of the consignment to the security company, when i was depositing the consignment, i never told them the trunk box contain money, i told them the trunk box contain actifelt and the certificate of deposit is with me.

Below is the information needed for the preparation of the document you will use in contacting the security company for the claim of the consignment.

Full Name
Address
Telephone Number
Occupation
A scan copy of your identification

I am waiting for your urgent response to this email with the above information.

Regards,

Mykhaylo Vladimir
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mvladimir1000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:14 pm

Dear

Thanks for your kind your response with the information you provided for the preparation of the document for you to receive the consignment as the beneficiary to the trunk box, i have forwarded the information to the lawyer that is going to prepare the documents you need, once the documents is out, i will forward to you the documents along with the security company contact details for you to contact and start the propel arrangement on how you will be receiving the consignment as the beneficiary, i will keep you posted, acknowledge this email and let me know the content is well fully noted.

Regards,

Mykhaylo Vladimir
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mvladimir1000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:23 pm

Dear

Thank you very much for your email sir, i am sorry for the delay from my end, you know i have to use lawyer to prepare the power of attorney and the make change of beneficiary to your name, i have attached the documents to this email, check your email attachment and contact the security company with their contact details below and request for One Trunk Box deposited by Mykhaylo Vladimir with TopGuard Security and start the process of having the consignment claim as the next of to the consignment, please, never you disclose to the security company the trunk box contain $38 Million, this is secret between you and my self, it is after you claim the consignment, that is when i will give you the code number i locked the trunk box with.

Security company contact details below.

TOP GUARD SECURITY
ADDRESS: Vadym Hopkalo, Str., 14/1, Ukraine, Kyiv, 01133.
CONTACT PERSON: Vadym Hopkalo
EMAIL: cheongliangwhb@gmail.com

I will be looking forward to your urgent response to this email if you contact the security company and remember to always forward to me a copy of any message you receive from the security company to enable me know what to advise you on next.

Regards,

Mykhaylo Vladimir
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cheongliangwhb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:06 pm

Attention:

The content of your email are well noted, yes, we have a one trunk box deposited by MYKHAYLO VLADIMIR on the 31st of October 2020, this box was lodged and locked with code, this company did not know the content of the consignment as the depositor never disclose the content of this company, to enable the release of this trunk box to you as the beneficiary, you must provide the below information to enable us proceed and verify before the step of releasing the consignment to you.

YOUR FULL NAME
ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER
CITY STATE
COUNTRY
OCCUPATION
NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOU
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
POWER OF ATTORNEY
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION ID

Regards,

Vadym Hopkalo
TopGuard Security
========================================
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender TopGuard Security . TopGuard Security is authorized and regulated by the Security and Financial Services Authority and represents only the Ukraine widows and TopGuard Security Marketing Group for life assurance, pensions and investment business. Signatories to the Security Codes.
=========================================
©Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved. TopGuard Security Kong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mvladimir1000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:08 pm

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE AS SOON AS THE SECURITY COMPANY ACKNOWLEDGES YOUR EMAIL AND KEEP YOU POSTED.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cheongliangwhb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm

Attention:

The content of your email is well noted, please, provide the documents demanded from you for verification to enable us to proceed.

CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
POWER OF ATTORNEY

Regards,

Vadym Hopkalo
TopGuard Security
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender TopGuard Security . TopGuard Security is authorized and regulated by the Security and Financial Services Authority and represents only the Ukraine widows and TopGuard Security Marketing Group for life assurance, pensions and investment business. Signatories to the Security Codes.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mvladimir1000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:32 pm

Dear

Thanks for your email, I will be looking forward to your update as soon as you have an update from the security company.

Regards,

Mr. Mykhaylo Vladimir
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cheongliangwhb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:31 pm

Attention:

The content of your email is well noted, below is the documents i am reffering to.

CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
POWER OF ATTORNEY

Regards,

Vadym Hopkalo
TopGuard Security
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mvladimir1000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:57 pm

Dear

Check your email attachment for documents and send them to the security company.

Regards,

John Zhu.

Same message using the name MYKHAYLO VLADIMIR.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.