Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruthd9263@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ruthd9263@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:43 pm

Good Day

I'm Ms, Ruth Daniel currently working with Stanbic bank Lagos Nigeria, i have been monitoring some information's for some time now it appears
the bank manager of my branch and some of the senior officials of the bank planned to decline your information's and transfer which was assigned
to be transferred to your bank account or probably sent funds to you in boxes, I want to inform you that i can help in transferring this money to
you. I also gathered information's on how people were not being fair to you in this matter all this while all because of their selfish reasons,
I also want you to know that i'm going to handle this transaction with utmost trust from my side to you i'll hope you do the same for a speedy
completion of this transaction.

Let me tell you more about myself before were proceed further, i'm 56 years of age and i have been working with Stanbic bank Nigeria for over 18 years
now with not even a single major promotion i was promoted just once all my years of working for the bank hoping the next promotion i will be awarded
will be the Managing Director of Stanbic bank branch Ikeja Lagos Nigeria, but for years now it has just been a dream.

I can make this transfer possible to you, but i must tell you the fact, i will have to create a non residential Current account here in Nigeria and send you
an ATM master debit card which will be linked to the account the ATM card will enable you to withdraw your funds in any ATM machine in your country.
This will be my own way of getting back at them for all the years they practically withheld my promotions probably because i'm a lady or may be political
and selfish reasons i'm near my retirement age and will love to get into retirement with a good investment so let me help you so you can help me in return,

In regards to my proposed means of giving you access to your funds note you will not be involved in any act law breaking, kindly get back to me with the
information's below so i can create the account here for you to enable the use of an ATM master debit card in your country to Access your funds. I will
set-up the account once details is received and that does not attracts any fee too. I will finance the account activation once account is setup thank you
for taking time in reading my email.

Kindly Fill the below needed details for account setup,

Account Holder's Name:
Holder's Address:
Holder's Mobile Number:
Holder's Originality :
Country Of Birth:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Spouse's Names:

Sincerely,

Ms Ruth Daniel.
Financial adviser
Stanbic Bank Ikeja
Lagos Nigeria.

i need you to call me immediately you get my email on my phone + 234 701 307 01 59

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.137
Return-Path: <stephenjiwul@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.54]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 18:13:54 +0100
Message-ID: <CALd-cpUtMMZfJj6igA6_a7hoN8ppE4CEMZj0v+vbi1z-JV8KCQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: urgent response

Phone: +2347013070159
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.