Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

msuleyman11@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

msuleyman11@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:11 pm

Attention,

My name is Osman Suleyman, an external auditor for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) Central Bank in North Cyprus. So working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire region. Several details of around 1,000 bank accounts that have not been touched for 10 years or more has been made official to the general public under legal requirements which means that details of bank accounts remaining dormant for at least 10 years must be made publicfor collection. A total of 15 banks submitted details for the annual list to the Central Bank. An investor who is an account holder of a sect bank here remains in our records without naming any next of kin to his fund. The next of kin status has been officially certified as unknown.

The amount is €11.7 Million Euros and banking regulation/legislation in TRNC demands that I notify the fiscal authorities after three years which is long overdue. The above analysis underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand in the gap as the next of kin and beneficiary to this fund. This funds will be approved and release in your favour as the next of kin if only you are willing to adhere to my instructions and also maintain a perfect cooperation in accordance to the directives to be given. I have all the legal and banking details of the depositor that will facilitate our replacement of your name and information as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and then ultimately transfer the €11.7 Million Euros plus interest to any bank account nominated by you. I am prepared to compensate you with an agreeable percentage of 40% share of the total funds for your participation. The final details will be given upon receipt of an affirmation of your desire to participate as the funds beneficiary.

Please contact me through my confidential email address {msuleyman11@aol.com} ,with the under listed details as given below:

FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND POSTAL ADDRESS.

In anticipation of your fullest cooperation, I will expect your
prompt response.

Regards
Mr Osman Suleyman

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < internationalpaymentm.agency@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.173]
Reply-To: msuleyman11@aol.com
From: Mr Osman Suleyman <internationalpaymentm.agency@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:08:48 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPXBK3z=L15Sr3sa64za3WZLY8LH3KnQ1i67RYuV4bZ0gy3ggA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMEDAITELY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

powell_m41@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:50 pm

Attention: Sir/Madam,

NOTIFICATION OF $6.3MILLION

This is to intimate you of a very important piece of information which will be of great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remains unpaid to you. I am Mr. Robert Powell, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London UK and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here USA.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. The most annoying thing is that the bad officials won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

I needed to help you release the fund because you need to know the statues of your funds and cause for the delay,

Listed below are the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Reconfirm the information below

1. Full Name
:2. Address:
3Nationality:
4. Age: Date of Birth:
5. Occupation:
6. Phone: Mobile/Cellular......fax:..
7. State of Origin
: 8. Copy of your identity ID

Yours sincerely.

Robert Powell
Special Representative,
To UN, IMF Washington D C

Header:

Received: from 10.253.62.155
Return-Path: < internationalpaymentm.agency@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.169]
Reply-To: powell_m41@aol.com
From: Robert Powell <internationalpaymentm.agency@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 18:16:51 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPXBK3wF2b1LPrqmmhCU9UwiSaLu1Pdstg+2PdbXvQZ2h9VS7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GET BACK TO ME IMMDAITELY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.