Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 7

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

X-Originating-IP: [98.138.229.126]
Sender: Mrs Hisham Latifa <mrs.hisham_latifa2011@yahoo.dk>
Reply-To: Mrs Hisham Latifa <mrs.hisham_latifa2011@yahoo.dk>

Calendar
My Beloved!
Hvornår:
søndag den 2. juli 2006
23:00 - 0:00 (GMT+00:00)
Fra:
mrs.hisham_latifa2011@yahoo.dk
Meddelelse:
My Beloved!

Peace be Upon You

I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed

me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.

I am Mrs Hisham Latifa, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and

the doctor says that i have just short time to leave. I am from (Paris) France but based

in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold

exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no

child. I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso

which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso.

But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my

computer beside my sick bed.

I also have (€4.5 Euros) at United Global Security Company (UGSC) here in Burkina

Faso and i instructed the Company to release the boxes to the first foreigner that will

apply to the Company after i have gone that they should release the boxes to him/her,

but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the

orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Company in Burkina

Faso if you can do this kindly return back to me immediately before death cross my

way so that i will send to you a copy of my international passport which you will

show to the Company to make the Company know that i instructed you to contact

them for the release of my fund to you, so that you can fulfill my dream of building an

orphanage home in your country. After you have contacted the Company. you can

contact me true my direct e-mail address( mrs.h_latifa2011@yahoo.com)If you are

interested to help kindly respond back to me.

Yours Dieing Sisther
Mrs Hisham Latifa.

S.U. nu!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Partner With Me.

X-Originating-IP: [66.94.237.222]
Reply-To: nikolay_sintsov123@yahoo.com

Good day,
I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by some people making it difficult for other once with genuine struggle to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.
I am Nikolay Sintsov, personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky, once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).SOURCE OF FUNDS: I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$40.5M, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this? As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out. While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website: yukos.com http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11 ... 511c8.html http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__5370 ... heet.xhtml http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html YOUR ROLE:All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the financial firm transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to the American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates, presently I am in London, for a hide out,The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details. Thank you very much.Regards,Nikolay Sintsov.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Urgent Please!!!

Received: from [41.203.226.38] by web194905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 02:48:42 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344278922.53970.YahooMailClassic@web194905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 02:48:42 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: sanon.abdoulaye05@voila.fr

From Mr. Sanon Abdoulaye,
Accounting and auditing department
Africa Development Bank(A.D.B)
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.
Hello,
This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility,I am Mr Sanon Abdoulaye, the manager in charge of Accounting and auditing department of Africa Development Bank (A.D.B) with due respect and Regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.
During our investigation and auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one of our deceased customer who died on Feb 29th 2003 of a ghastly motor accident and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our Custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development, Although personally, and keep this information secret to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution, the amount is Saven million Three hundred thousand United States dollars (US$7.3 M), as it may interest you to know.
I contacted you to be my partner and person to be reliable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem, So we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project. And also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. And 60% for me.
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following:
1)Your full name.
2)Phone, fax and mobile.
3)Company name, position and address.
4)Profession, age and marital status.
5)International passport or ID card.
6)Account Information's.
Best Regards,
Mr Sanon Abdoulaye.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria after series of complain from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website http://www.un.org/sg/senstaff_details.asp?smgID=147

I have met with President Dr Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon,We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10,300,000,00) approved by both the British government and the UN .The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund into your account, is your Notarization fee to the UN.also bear in mind that immediately you follow up the instruction your fund will be transfer into your account immediately

get back to us with your banking information,

Full Names:.........................
Direct Number:.....................
Bank Name:.........................
Bank Address:....................
Bank Acct......................
Routing Number:...............
Swift Code:........................

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Since my stay here in Nigeria, I have been holding series of meetings which makes it difficult for me to answer your calls, but you can call my assistant Rev. John Adams who came to Nigeria with me, on the number which I just acquired in Nigeria today: +234-813-894-4966

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Mrs. Carman Lapointe-Young.
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.
Cell Phone: +234-813-894-4966
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Rs.30 Lakh Loan without any hassle from Standard Chartered Bank

X-Originating-IP: [202.38.173.113]
From: Standard Chartered Personal Loans <mktg@advertmail.in>
Reply-to: mktg@advertmail.in

Exciting schemes, easy repayment options and competitive interest rates, makes getting Standard Chartered Personal Loans a hassle-free experience.

SPECIAL FEATURES

Avail of loans upto Rs. 30 lakhs
1%* rate waiver and 50% discount on processing fee on applying online
Get your last EMI waived off* at tenors of 48 months and above
No Securities, No Guarantor, No Collaterals required
Flexible repayment options with tenure upto 60 months
Hassle free application process
Easy documentation/ quick processing and disbursal
Top ups available for loans taken from Standard Chartered Bank.

Terms & conditions apply. All Loans are at the discretion of Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank reserves the right to ask for any additional documents from the applicant. Standard Chartered Bank shall be entitled to, at its sole discretion, at any time, amend the terms and conditions and all such amendments shall be conclusive and binding on the customer.
*(Pay only 1% instead of 2% on total loan amount)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Enquiry

X-Originating-IP: [152.38.30.101]
Authentication-Results: mta1150.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=campbell.edu; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=campbell.edu; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO exchange2010.campbell.edu) (152.38.30.101)
by mta1150.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 06 Aug 2012 16:02:51 -0700
Received: from EXCHANGE2010.campbell.edu ([fe80::358f:a558:3d30:1763]) by
exchange2010.campbell.edu ([fe80::358f:a558:3d30:1763%21]) with mapi id
14.01.0339.001; Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:02:50 -0400

Hello, I am interested in purchasing your product.Let me know if they are still available and how much discounts you are willing to give? I will await your advise on how to proceed.Have a wonderful day.
Regards,

Kahlid Hassan Purchasing Manager
JARTEX Resource
14,Purana Paltan,(9th Floor),
email:kahlidhassan409@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:03 pm

urgent attention

Reply-To: zheng.wie0011@gmail.com
Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf-8"
X-Origin: 109.68.191.22
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 01:10:21 +0200
Subject: urgent attention

I have a business proposal that i will like you to handle
with me from my bank worth 19.7m USD, If interested Kindly
get back to me for more details
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 pm

GOOD MORNING, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

X-Originating-IP: [217.20.163.106]
Reply-To: mrericholde@hotmail.com

Dear Owner.

Good morning to you and your family I am here to inform you about my successful journey concerning your consignment box of $5.8million usa dollars. I have arrived yesterday evening to JFK International Airport united state of America. Time of my arrival 7:30 pm click here to see order where I am. http://www.visitingdc.com/airports/Jfk- ... ddress.asp I have settled the customs for all my papers as they have searched me the security men here did not allow me to pass on to complete delivery of your consignment they are saying that I need to present to them the air way bill papers before I will pass. So now you advice to send the little amount of $55.00 you will send it down to Nigeria be the origination of the consignment.

Here is the information to send the $55.00 through western union . To enable me complete your consignment box

Receivers name…..Mark Dike
City…….Lagos
Country…..Nigeria
Text Q……….only
Answer………Yes.
amount:.......................$55.00
Mtcn……..

Please be fast about sending the fees so that I can come over as soon as you send the fees and I will get the air way bill ready to them it will even help me till I reach your home. Do not forget that I am from Dhl Courier Company and my name is Mr. Williams Goodman.Thanks get back with the fees mtcn once you are through with the western union
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 pm

WITH GREAT GRATITUDE TO YOUR EFFORTS;

Received: from [81.91.229.158] by web162302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Aug 2012 17:26:51 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344299211.72132.YahooMailClassic@web162302.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 17:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mikedavid2012@hotmail.fr

GOOD DAY,

WITH GREAT GRATITUDE TO YOUR EFFORTS; I AM INFORMING YOU THAT I HAVE FINALLY SUCCEEDED IN TRANSFERRING THE FUNDS OUT TO A BANK IN ITALY, WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF A CHINA FRIEND, WHOM BASED ON AGREEMENT RECEIVED 35% OF THE ENTIRE MONEY FOR HIS FINANCIAL INVOLVEMENT AND EFFORTS.

PRESENTLY I HAVE RELOCATED TO JAPAN , TO ESTABLISH THE ELECTRONIC COMPANY PROJECTS WITH MY OWN SHARE AS I HAVE EARLIER PROPOSED. NEVERTHELESS, I CANNOT FORGET
YOU, ESPECIALLY YOUR HONEST EFFORTS, THOUGH IT DID NOT YIELD POSITIVE FRUIT, BUT I STILL APPRECIATE IT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MEANWHILE I HAVE A SURPRISE PACKAGE FOR YOU.

I NEED YOU TO CONTACT MY SECRETARY IN COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
HIS NAME IS MR.MIKE DAVID
HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: (mikedavid2012@hotmail.fr)

I HAVE INSTRUCTED HIM TO SEND YOU THE SUM OF $2.500,000.00. TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS
BANK DRAFT WHICH I SET OUT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION, PLEASE ACCEPT IT IN GOOD FAITH.

I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOU DID AND I PRAY THAT WE WOULD MEET ONE DAY, BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE TO LIE LOW FOR SOME TIME, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, SO FEEL FREE AND GET IN TOUCHED WITH MR.MIKE DAVID. RE-CONFIRM BELOW INFORMATION TO HIM TO ENABLE HIM SEND THE DRAFT TO YOU.

1, YOUR FULL NAME.
2, YOUR DIRECT CELL PHONE NUMBER.
3, YOUR MAILING ADDRESS.
YOUR I D

PLEASE MY FRIEND ENDEAVOR TO INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE $2.500,000.00. TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR AND INVEST IT WISELY FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN. TRUST IN GOD AND ALL
WILL BE WELL WITH YOU.

YOURS
Mr.DAVID OSUMAN
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 pm

GOOD MORNING, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE......

X-Originating-IP: [217.20.163.106]
Reply-To: mrarthureze@yahoo.com

Dear Owner.

Good morning to you and your family I am here to inform you about my successful journey concerning your consignment box of $5.8million usa dollars. I have arrived yesterday evening to JFK International Airport united state of America. Time of my arrival 7:30 pm click here to see order where I am. visitingdc.com/airports/Jfk-airport-address.asp I have settled the customs for all my papers as they have searched me the security men here did not allow me to pass on to complete delivery of your consignment they are saying that I need to present to them the air way bill papers before I will pass. So now you advice to send the little amount of $55.00 you will send it down to Nigeria be the origination of the consignment.

Here is the information to send the $55.00 through western union . To enable me complete your consignment box

Receivers name…..Mark Dike
City…….Lagos
Country…..Nigeria
Text Q……….only
Answer………Yes.
amount:.......................$55.00
Mtcn……..

Please be fast about sending the fees so that I can come over as soon as you send the fees and I will get the air way bill ready to them it will even help me till I reach your home. Do not forget that I am from Dhl Courier Company and my name is Mr. Williams Goodman.Thanks get back with the fees mtcn once you are through with the western union
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.