Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Your email address has won, £ 1,000,000.00 pounds sterling for the Jumbo 2012 promotion.send
edwatson33@Shaw.ca
X-Originating-IP: [64.59.134.9]

Names ...
Tele ...
Age ...
Address ...
occupation ...
country ...
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Attn: Beneficiary--Get in touch with Bank of America
united_nation_office20@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.138.172.77]

From the Desk of:
Rev. Dr. Roger Hedges
United Nations Organization

Attn: Beneficiary
This is to inform you that your payment US$15,500,000.00 has been channeled to Bank of America for onward transfer into your bank account. The reason for choosing Bank of America is because they are reliable and convenient and they will give you the best in banking services. Be informed that your fund was not deposited with Safe Pass Evaluation Bill, but all the same the Bank of America will give you procedures on how to obtain a Safe Pass Evaluation Bill.

Now, you are urgently advised to contact them on the below information while you furnish them with your full name and address, your banking details and your direct telephone number to enable them make the transfer.

Bank of America
Corporate Center
100 North Tryon Street,
Charlotte, NC 28202
E-mail; ebankofamerica05@ymail.com
Contact Person; Brian T. Moynihan, President & Chief Executive Officer
Charlotte NC, Bank of America
You should get in touch with them immediately on email and let me know once you do that.
Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Rev. Dr. Roger Hedges
United Nations
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 8:00 pm

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VALUED AT US$10.6 MILLION
unitedglobalbank@unitedbank.com
Reply-To: jubril.nafada@live.com
X-Originating-IP: [184.107.177.82]

Hello: Beneficiary,

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VALUED AT US$10.6 MILLION

It is my modest obligation to write you this letter as regards the authorization of your owed payment through our most respected financial institution (UNITED GLOBAL BANK OF AFRICA).I is Mr. Daniel Ovie, the Chief Financial, Foreign Operations Department, UNITED GLOBAL BANK OF AFRICA, NIGERIA REPUBLIC. The BRITISH GOVERNMENT in conjunction with the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS (IMF) also with US GOVERNMENT WORLD BANK, to assist the Federal Ministry of Finance and all the organization involved to immediately commence with the compensation of all the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of their funds. The UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION on foreign payment matters has empowered UNITED GLOBAL BANK OF AFRICAafter much consultation and consideration to handle all foreign payments through Africa and release them to their appropriate beneficiaries, we notice a lot of beneficiary have been scam as they try to claim their funds but through the help

We have been instructed as the newly appointed/accredited International Paying Bank by the World Governing Body together with the Committee on International Debt Reconciliation Department to release your overdue funds With immediate effect; with this exclusive Vide Transaction No.: WHA/EUR/202, Transfer Allocation No.: ubabank/X44/701LN/WGB/GB, Password: 339331, Pin Code:
78569, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate UBABANK Telex Confirmation No: -222568; Secret Code: XXTN014.Having received these vital payment numbers; you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment with us within the next 72hrs.

Be informed that we have verified your payment file as directed to us and your payment is the next on the list of our outstanding fund Beneficiaries to receive their payment before the end of this second term of the year 2012. Be advised that because of too many funds beneficiaries due for payment at this First quarter of the year, you are entitled to receive the sum of Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,600,000.00) only, as part payment so as to enable us pay other eligible beneficiaries. To facilitate with the process of this transaction.

we are supposed to transfer your fund direct to your account but due to too many internet fraud all over the World, we decided to program your fund into an ATM CARD, right now your ATM CARD have been taken to the DHL COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY for immediate dispatch to your home address please note that the UNITED GLOBAL BANK OF AFRICA has paid for your delivering and insurance fee, the Bank gave the fee $500.00 to Mrs. Ifeoma Stpehn to give to the TNT COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY for your ATM CARD delivering charge and insurance fee, all you need to do right now is to make sure you contact TNT COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY before TNT can proceed with the delivery of your ATM CARD package to your doorstep.

Put this information in your mind that your package has been with the TNT COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY for the past one week now and we have receive a call from TNT Manager that they have been finding it very difficult to contact you, since your package has been with them for one week now, you have to contact them in time so that they would be no any delay on your ATM CARD delivery.
You have to contact TNT COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY through this information immediately.

TNT Delivery Company International
Contact Person: Mallam Jubril Nafada
Contact position: Dispatch Manager
Email:jubril.nafada@live.com

They will be expecting you to receive your delivery information as follows.

YOUR NAME:
HOME ADDRESS/COUNTRY:
SEX/AGE:
TEL:
COPY OF YOUR DRIVING LICENCE FOR IDENTIFICATION

You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office, Bank or any order TNT office.

Thanks for your co-operation. Note: Because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (Code=2457) so you have to indicate this code whenever you are contacting us.

Thank you,
DANIEL OVIE
The Chief Financial, Foreign Operations Department
UNITED GLOBAL BANK OF AFRICA.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 8:54 pm

From Diplomat J.J
diplomatjj@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.93.142.231]

Dear Sir,

I am here to inform you regarding to your one (1) consignment box that was recover from Nigeria and is presently with me in London airport and I want you to provide the following details below:

1. Home address and office address
2. International passport or valid ID card
3. Mobile Phone Number

Once I received your data s I will register it with the UK Government and the Ghana Government immediately so that I can deliver your box to you in home address immediately will have get every documentations with your name.

Regards,
Diplomat J.J
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Your payment information of US$5000
kikrti@swamdril.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.71.175.250]

We have authorized Western Union Money Transfer, Dubai(UAE) to start transferring your $5000 twice daily from your US$1,500.000.00 being payment of your poverty alleviation progamme from UN/IMF

Contact Western Union Manager: VAN DER KAAP, Email: <wstn1976@kimo.com> Direct phone numbers is: +971 551 189 953

MTCN :_______________ 409-789-00-- ## request for remaining 2 digit numbers, Amount Sent___________ $5000.00 USD, We agreed that you will pay $290 to them.

Mrs Blenda Jane Mc-Donald,
Chairperson: Payment Reconciliation Board, UN-IMF
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 9:29 pm

UN Compensation
un.iam@consultant.com
Reply-To: freedom.ego@fastservice.com
X-Originating-IP: [94.23.35.135]

United Nations Office of International Oversight Services
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

To: Unpaid Beneficiary

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this email came to you. I am obliged to intimate you with the aftermath event of series of meeting held with United Nations Secretary for the past seven month.

Therefore, the resolve to compensate all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD $950,000.00 (Nine hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars Only), This includes, inheritance fund, lotto fund, contractor payment, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.

You are listed among those due for this compensation, hence we e are contacting you, this has been agreed upon and has been signed. You are advised to contact Mr. Freedom Ego of Fidelity Bank PLC Nigeria; he is our representative in Nigeria. Contact him immediately for your payment of USD$950,000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars only).

He is instructed to carry out payment in three different modes as follows:
(1) ATM CARD. (2) CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT. (3) CHEQUE.

The option is yours; let him know which way you need the fund to be delivered. So he will send it, and you clear it in any bank of your choice.

His contact as follows:
Name: Mr. Freedom Ego
Email: freedom.ego@fastservice.com

Also, be informed that you will take care of the parcel shipment to your end and this cost only US$58.00. Make the payment direct to the protocol officer attached to him in the following name: MORRIS EZE. LAGOS, NIGERIA. AMOUNT: $58.00 ONLY.

Regards,

Nelson Alan
UN, Internal Audit, Monitoring,
Consulting and Investigations Division
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 1:58 am

- CONFIRM OWNERSHIP(PARCEL)
franchise@microtel.ph
Reply-to: fedex_1@live.com
Received: from 197.251.187.34

- CONFIRM OWNERSHIP(PARCEL)
Dear Customer!

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Conformable that is registered us for shipping to your residential location. We had thought that your sender gave you contact details. It may interest you to note that a letter is also added your package.And you will be paying for the security fee of$286 because all other fee been paid by the However, we cannot quote its content to you via email for Privacy we understand that

content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth of $800,000.00 USD.you know, FedEx not ship money in CASH or in Bank Bank Drafts are shippable.Kindly complete the below form and send it the email address above. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and numbers for information concerning this delivery.

FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Peter Williams
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 3:43 am

Hi friend.........
vivine_cyprian@yahoo.com
i-s-l-34@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.230.27]

Good Day.........

My name is Miss VIVINE CYPRIAN 20 year old girl from Burkina Faso West Africa, i am writing this mail to you because my life is in danger as I am writing to you now. First my father has a gold company here in Burkina Faso before he dies. My uncles kill my father to claim every thing my father has because I am only girl my parent has. my uncle that kill my father is trying to kill me because of my father properties and company, then I have to run to a church in another state to Hard my self. The reason why I am explain this things to you is that when my lovely father was alive he deposited the sum of 4 million dollars here in Burkina Faso and the happy thing is that my father use my name as the next of kin.

Friend i want this money to transfer out of this country into any bank account of your chose because the bank director said that I should present some body that will support me for the claim to transfer the fund. Friend the aim of contacting you now is that I want this fund to transfer out of this country to outside country so that I will run out from here to meet you there so that those people that plain to kill my father will not get me to kill because they are trying any thing possible to kill me so that no body will come after them.

Please dont be afraid in this because the bank directors gave me the power to get some one who i want will be my guaranty; this is why I contact you. if you help me until this fund transfer into your bank account, you will take 50% i will take 50% and you will help me open account once this fund transfer into your account where i will put my own share of the money so that i will be able to start my Education again. Please dont let any body to know this so that those people that want to kill me will not hear about it.........

I will give you my picture and bank contact once I hear from you.
Thanks and God bless you
Sis Vivine Cyprian
vivine_cyprian@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 3:46 am

INVESTMENT AND PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL
zongodawa00089@msn.com
Reply-To: zongodawa89@gmail.com
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.153.253]

INVESTMENT AND PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL
CALL ME +226 74504482

Bills & Exchange Manager
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION;

I discovered an abandoned sum of $15.5m dollars (Fifteen Million, Five hundred thousand USD) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. The bank cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the fund $15.5m dollars (Fifteen Million, Five hundred thousand USD) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the
following;

Your name: ............................
Your country: .........................
Your phone Number: ......................
Your Tel/fax: ...........................
Your age: ...............................
Your occupation: ......................
Photograph of yours with copy of your International Passport or driver's license............
Thank for your anticipated co-operation

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with 40% on final conclusion of this project, while 50% will be for me and 10% will be for any expenses that may come up. Your share stays with you while my own share shall be for investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

Best Regards,
MR ZONGO DAWA
Bill & Exchange Manager
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Quick Reply
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Loan Offer...
ent.hig@lagoon.nc
Reply-To: jordanc12@kimo.com
Received: from 59.151.98.134 (proxying for 41.71.178.132, 204.11.141.98)

Our Loan company Here in Jordan Country offer loan lower rate of 3%
interest contact our office e-mail : ( jordanc12@kimo.com ) for more
further details.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.