Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 3:40 pm

FROM THE DESK OF Mr Amhmed Hassan.
Reply-To: amhmedhassan@voila.fr
amhmed454@msn.com
Received: from user-4254fe77b8 ([41.138.104.211])

FROM THE DESK OF Mr Amhmed Hassan.
AUDITS & ACCOUNTS DEPT
BANK OF AFRICAN
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Attention: Please

I am Mr Amhmed Hassan.
the manager Audit & Accounts dept. in the Bank of African(B0A). I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $15, 000.000.00 [Fifteen million, United States dollars) into your accounts.

The above sum belongs to our deceased customer late Mr. John korovo who died along with his entire family in the Benin plane crash 2005 and since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation, I discovered that Mr. John korovo died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution, it states that after the expiration of (7) seven years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be transferred to national treasury as unclaimed fund. Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund transferred to your account.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and all incidental expenses that may occur during the transfer process will be incurred by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you will follow my instructions till the fund get to your account. More detailed information's with the official application form will be Forwarded to you to explain more comprehensively what is required of you. You are free to call me through my private telephone number.

Your Full Name.......................... ...
Your Sex........................... ........
Your Age........................... ........
Your Country....................... ........
Your Occupation.................... ......
Your Personal Mobile Number......................
Your International passport…………………..

Thanks,
Mr Amhmed Hassan.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 pm

With trust and confidence
isakkatroare01074@msn.com
Return-Path: isakkatroare01074@msn.com
Received: from user-87f45f6305 ([212.52.153.238])

Hello Dear,

Complement of the day. Please i am sorry if i may have interrupted you in anyway by my email. I have no another way to reach you, then now I found the easier place to meet someone like you with a good and sound mind, is about a late client of mine who died along with his wife and only child in an accident On the 21st of April 2009, with an disclosed relative.

I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin and the right beneficiary to his funds valued ($ 7, 326,000.00 US) million dollars as it is my responsibility as his attorney to retrieve all his assets since his wife and only female child who are statutorily as his next of kin died along side with him.

the bank made a notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad. In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK

I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response,

I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks and God bless.
Barrister Issaka Jaffré Traoré (Esq)
E-Mail: issaka.traore003@sify.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 3:54 pm

MR Steven James.Deputy Executive Director,,
stevenjames33353@yahoo.com
Received: from [197.255.169.49]

From The Desk of
MR Steven James.Deputy Executive Director,,
United Nations Office. London .

Your Urgent Attention,

We the staffs and Management of the United Nations Office, London-England are very sorry to inform you that we are responsible for non- transfer of your fund and it is because of Monetary bilateral agreement between the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, Paris Club and World Bank but because of the recent amendment by the International Monetary Fund, which has permitted the immediate release of some Stopped Fund from so many countries of the World.

Very sorry for delay but bear in mind that it was stopped for world interest in order to enforce the law against Money Laundering and Terrorist Sponsor in the world general, however congratulation as your name was on the list of Ten Beneficiaries their fund has been issued with immediate Release Order Authority. Based on the above we have approved your fund for immediate release via Diplomatic Delivery to your doorstep and be informed that we are working in accordance with the instruction as received from the above mentioned organizations. You are urgently requested to reconfirm your readiness to receive this fund by providing the below information.

Your Full Name:
Your Complete Address:
Age, Scan copy of your identity,
Direct Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Present Occupation:
Are You a Property Owner?

Be informed that we have concluded arrangement for immediate delivery to you through an accredited Diplomatic Firm soonest we receive a scan copy of your identification which will help us for documentation proposes so that you don’t go back and start fighting for your fund.

Thanks while shortly waiting to hear from you.

Yours in service,

MR Steven James.
Deputy Executive Director,
United Nations Office. London
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello My Dear
revpastorjamesc152@gmail.com
Received: from [41.216.44.198]
Reply-To: westernunion143@ymail.com

Hello My Dear

Your Total Fund Through Western Union Now

Inform Board of International Monetary Fund/World Bank and Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic are here to notify you of your payment inherited lottery outstanding funds of $850,000.00USD have arranged to be transfer to you through HEAD OFFICE WESTERN UNION SERVICE After the meeting held on 28th of may 2012. With His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF REPUBLIC DU BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through global or fraud stars, and you are required to reconfirm your name and address were you want your fund to be sent through HEADQUARTER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

However the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is sum of (US$5000.00.three (3) times per day which is $15000.00USD) until the total fund is finished. In order to resolve this problem, please email Western Union Money Transfer Solicitors Fund Verification Department:

Moreover We have already transfer your first $15000.00 in three part so Contact Foreign Operation Manager western union Dr.Victor Ethelbert, for re-new and reconfirm your old payment file and He will also release and send you three (3) M.T.C.N for pick up your first bit by bit transferred of $15000.00 after re-new and reconfirm of your old payment file with info below.

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
E-MAIL: ( westernunion143@ymail.com )
DIRECT TELE: (+229)980-853-29

(1) Beneficiary Name--
(2) Address--
(3) Tel--
(4) Destination Country--
(5) Text Question --
(6) Answer--

Wait to hear from you once your start picking up thank.

Yours in service.
Rev. John Paul, Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Benin.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 4:02 pm

YOUR-UNCLAIMED FUND NOTIFICATION
easther_usmanadi@yahoo.com
Reply-To: shawndxon@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.138.169.67]

I N T E R P O L
London , UK
Hi,

Be informed that we have just arrested the people who defrauded you through online winning scams. We scrutinized their data through the Western Union database here in the UK and was able to apprehend some of them. We have frozen their assets and hence handover to the court.

According to the UK Supreme Court Requisition Order in conjunction with the Memorandum of Understanding ( M O U ) signed with the Economic and Financial Crime Commission ( EFCC) OF Nigeria , we were authorized to refund back 50% of their seized assets to you as part of the compensation to victims of fraud.

To administer the process, the 50% refund is totaling at ($480,000 USD) and it shall be paid back to you with an Intercontinental Bank Nig Plc Automated Prepaid Debit card which is already preloaded with the money. All you need to do is, forward your full name, delivery address and telephone number to:
Intercontinental bank Nig Plc,
Contact Person: Mr.Peter Clarks Desmond
Email: peterclarks@accountant.com

Upon hearing from you, they will activate your card and ship it to you. At the shipping cost of $ 250 dollars only .You're advised to halt any further communication with anyone promising you any fund from anywhere as further investigation is still in progress.
Best regards,
Shawn Dixon
Interpol
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 4:04 pm

RE: OBTAIN YOUR DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE !!!
Office_worldbankdelegation@yahoo.co.uk
Reply-To: psa2348055535383@yahoo.com

World Bank Group
Plot 433, Yacubu Gowon Crescent ,
Assokoro District ,
Abuja Nigeria.

30th May 2012.

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

It has come to our notice that you have not received your long awaited funds from Nigeria and other countries who are owing you for a very long time, and we have made so much investigations on this, and we have discovered that there are so many documents and papers which you are being asked to procure and pay for, and yet, they are sitting on your millions of dollars, and we begin to wonder and ask why are they charging you so much money, when they are with your millions?.

Based on this, all the members nations of WORLD BANK, have agreed that we should introduce one certificate, with which any bank will pay you with, without asking you for any more fees, as long as you have procured this certificate, and this certificate is called "DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE" with this certificate, the paying bank of your funds will deduct any fees needed, and transfer the balance of it to you, and this you can agree with me is the good and rightful way by which you can receive your funds.

As long as you procure this certificate, we shall take it upon our self to make sure that the paying bank effects your funds transfer to you without any further delay, and if you do not procure this DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE, you are then taking the highest risk, because if you do not procure this document, they will keep demanding and requesting for fees for one document or the other, and at the end, you will loose all your fees, but when you procure this document, the bank will immediately release your funds to you, and we shall back you up.

The cost of this DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE is only the sum of US$755.00 in consideration of due process as recommended by President Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan, and as soon as you procure it, you will never pay any other fees until your funds hit your account, if you can tell yourself the truth, you will know that it will be better for you to procure this document and have your funds released to your account, than for you to be spending money everyday and every time without them transferring your funds to you, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE. You should contact Barr.Paul Smith Adams, so he can direct you on how and where you will send the procurement fees of US$755.00 for the procurement of your DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE with his information below: Confirm your name, contact address, telephone number and total amount due and payable to you.

Name: Barr.Paul Smith Adams.
Email: onyearikachambers@yahoo.com
E-mail: psa2348055535383@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234-80-55535383.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Anthony Ede
Secretary, Nigeria/World Bank Debt Commission
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Your Urgent reply pls.
mrsjamila____adama38@msn.com
Reply-To: mrsjamilaadama@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.153.82]

Good Day to you.

My name is Mrs. Jamila ADAMA, and I am a banker. It is true that we have
not met each others in person, but I strongly believe that no trust, no
friendship in every business. I have a deceased customers pending fund, which I
am his personal financier adviser before his accidental death, that being the
main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence
of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money. But before I disclose the
full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to assist
me by reverting back to me with your :

Private Email ID..............

Age...........

Private Phone no........... for further confidential details about the said
fund.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs. Jamila ADAMA.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 4:10 pm

My Dearest,
plsls56@msn.com
Reply-To: miss.ruth1@postafiok.hu
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.250.142]

My Dearest,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity,
i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my
letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important Issue,
honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and
sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship
with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i
decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is
Miss. ...........Rita.Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and I from Kenya in
Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and
Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the
Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area
called Kajong'a, in western Kenya . The plane crashed on the Tuesday
10th, June, 2008.

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and
sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which they shared
the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One fateful
morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents
which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina
Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to
withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself
and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in
person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the
money would only be release to me when I am married or present a
trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas... I am in
search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as
my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the
money to his bank account overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you
will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister.
Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without
knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be
the true person to help me.. Moreover, I will like to disclose much to
you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my
stepmothers have threatened to assassinate me. The amount is( $8.5
USD) Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank
in Burkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the
money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However,
you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I
can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20%
of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my
capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I
will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I
shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Am waiting for your
urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self
for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to
disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked
stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone, I
thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In
(Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as
the next of Kin.. I have the documents for the claims dear please
stand by me and help me out.

Yours Sincerely
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 5:16 pm

HOUSE COMMITTEE ON CONTRACTS CLAIMS BETWEEN 1985 TO 2012
jim_iyke22@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [197.255.170.78]

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NATIONAL HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

ATTN:THE BENEFICIARY

RE - CONTRACT CLAIMS BETWEEN 1985 - 2012

I am Senator Farouq Lawan, (four-term member of the House of Representatives) Chairman investigating false foreign contracts claims as ordered by His Excellency, President Goodluck Jonathan for immediate review
and investigation on contracts awarded to both Local and Foreign contractors starting from 1985 to date both executed and non-executed for immediate review and payment on any contract satisfactorily done and
confirmed to be legally awarded by Nigeria National Petroleum corporation (NNPC). Upon this mandate, the President inaugurated this Committee and I was appointed the Committee chairman, hence all contracts files were passed to me from all the dissolved task forces, Ministries, Corporations, Agencies and Parastatals of government on contract payment and from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) since CBN lost its credibility during the Military regime.

This Committee is mandated to pay-off all contracts certified okay after the review and reconciliation. However, after the investigation on your contract file which proved your claim to be illegal and unrealistic, I
decided to send this confidential message which you have received some correspondences already from Barrister Nick Wisbey . I have decided to contact you first by your email due to the UNLAWFUL delicate nature of this transaction, as I am aware that it will take at least two to three weeks for a normal post to reach you. So I decided it is best using the email. You and I know that fact that no contract was genuinely awarded to you by the Federal
Government of Nigeria. That this fund you are claiming emanated through a deliberate over-invoicing of contracts genuinely awarded to a German Firm by some members of the Contract Award Committee.

These workers contacted you to come and put up claims on this since as Civil Servants, law does not allow them to run any overseas accounts.For the fact that original contractor has been paid long ago, they used
their positions to obtain all the required documents to back up this claims. I and my committee members are to cancel this payment after investigation but for a reason which I will let you know when I hear from you, I decided to seek your confidential co-operation. Nobody knows the outcome of this investigation except Me and Barrister Nick Wisbey whom you have been communicating with so far as it on me as the chairman to put up a final report. I decided to keep it confidential to seek your opinion on this matter, "I HAVE INTEREST ON THIS FUND" and therefore decided to write a favorable report on your behalf confirming your claims to be
genuine.

With this satisfactory report, a Legal Clearance Certificate will be obtained on your behalf from the Federal Ministry of Justice to legally back up your claims as now required by the Civilian Government. Considering your financial input to this transaction, all present financial obligations to claim this fund will be taken up by three of us. (You, Nick Wisbey and myself ) and we are to share the money equally 50% to you and your partner and 50% for me and Nick Wisbey. This is why I have been asking you through Nick Wisbey to come to Nigeria so that we can have a closed door one on one meeting concerning this in order to proffer final solution
towards the successful conclusion of this lingering fund transfer, but this depend on your acknowledgment of this letter and our agreement on the sharing of the fund and your guarantee on my share getting to me at the
end of this fund transmission which will first hit your bank account

This piece of information which you have at hand now, is the true position of things and it is obvious to you. You may be getting one or two information from your partners and other people the reasons that are holding this payment which is false.

I am telling you for your own interest to stop further communications with these people concerning this payment because the truth is what you have at hand now and no other person knows. I am categorically telling you that
without my instructions as the Chairman of this committee, this fund cannot get to you otherwise you end up spending more money without success.

Furthermore, I am assuring you that under the new dispensation for contract payment, I will make this dream a reality. This depends if you can stop further communication with any other person as well as keeping my
communication with you secret and confidential and giving me maximum co-operation because only you and I knows the outcome of this investigating Committee.

For confidentiality and security reasons, I expect to hear from you between now and the next 48 hrs. from the date of receipt of this message in acknowledgment of this proposal, otherwise, I will believe you are not
interested and I will go ahead to recommend the cancellation of the contact payment out rightly and reveal it to my committee members.

I await your response to enable me commence work in the processing of claim.

Mrs. Rene Luban
Secretary to: Alh. Farouk Lawan,
Chairman,
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Congratulations
info@colatina.es.gov.br
Reply-To: <western_73unionmoney@hotmail.com>

I wish to inform you that We have sent $5,000USD already, that was given to you by the United Nations/Western Union, (South America Brasil) you have been among the lucky winner, as we are mandated to send you the total sum of $350,000.00USD (Three Hundred Fivety Thousand United State Dollars) through Western Union. The Following is the Western Union Money Control Number (MTCN):4481930767 For verification to claim your money you are ask to contact the claim agent .

Send name,
MTCN NO / 4481930767
Sender First Name / tonny akim
Sender Last Name / ozor
Amount / $5,000

Click and tract your payment here https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global

You are therefore requested to contact immediately our Claims Department below: Email: western_73unionmoney@hotmail.com Tel; +447-045-754-595

Best Regards
Mr Rey Banco
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.