Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bphunt@dsl.pipex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: curtisshoward@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 3:11 am

Email:

Attn: xxx

This is to officially inform you that we are in receipt of your non residential offshore online account filled form and your choice of account type you intend to open with our bank.

Due to the reason that you are not an account holder yet with our bank, you are to make payment for your initial running deposit for the activation of your account via money gram to our account receiving officer on our money gram department with the information below:

Name: Alex Smith
Address: 11-16 Donehall , Belfast City, Northern Ireland.
Amount:550 pound and 796.140 USD in equivalent an 711.439 EUR in Equivalent

Be inform that this funds is not a fee, but is for the activation of your account ready for use, this funds will be deposited to your account and you have the right to withdraw it any time you chose.

Do send a scan payment slip or payment information once it is made so it can be directed for the activation of your account ready for use.

Sincerely

Curtis Howard

Return-Path: <curtisshoward@accountant.com>
Received: from [95.211.211.182]
Subject: PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR YOUR INITIAL RUNNING DEPOSIT

Originating IP: 95.211.211.182
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Netherlands B.v.
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Email:

This is to officially inform you that we are in receipt of your email and the content well noted.

I would like to explain to your understanding the reason why you were requested to make payment via money gram for your initial running deposit to our account receiving officer in our bank and to apologize for any inconveniences this might have cost you.

Due to the fact that we have receive your account filled form and choice of account to be set up, you are not officially an account holder with our bank.

If your account is set up now it cannot receive funds through wire transfer because it is not activated and it is set up on zero amounts.
You requested for an account to make a wire transfer for the initial running deposit to have your account activated.

Due to pass experience we cannot issue you an individual personal account of an operating customer with our bank for the payment of your initial running deposit.

Because this amount is met to be accredited to your account directly, so by following the instruction of the bank via money gram which is the policy which other of our non residential account holder has use to activate their account with us.

Once our account receiving of in our money gram section receive the payment reference information and it is confirm for available for pick up, it would be accredited and deposited straight to your online offshore account.

This procedure enables the bank a speedy processing of your account details and online assessment to your account within the next 6hours of payment confirmation.

I assure you that I am here to facilitate the speediness of your account opening and to ensure you do not encounter any problem of stress receive funds and making transfer of your funds .

I would advice for your own safety, do follow the instructions of the bank, via following our banking procedure of payment and affect your initial running deposit via money gram as instructed by the bank

We are here to serve your banking needs 24 hours of the day
Sincerely

Curtis Howard

Subject: WHY PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE VIA MONEY GRAM

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marj_diche1990@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Emails:

Dear xxx

You need to make the payment for your initial running deposit to have your account activated.

The initial running deposit is not a fee as the funds is still yours and you have the right to withdraw it anytime you choose not to operate the account with the bank.

If your account is not activated transfer can not be made from my end as it would bounce back giving room for suspicion from my bank.

I understand the delay,but I am finally happy that your account with the bank will be set up as soon as possible,because my bank has already approve the release of the funds some days ago and what the lawyer is waiting for to complete complete these transaction is your account details information from the bank.

I have ensure that modalities have been put in place at my end for a smooth transfer of the funds 10.2 Millon dollars to your offshore online account without any problem.

My dear brother, the ball is right now in our court and delaying the remittance of the funds to your account is not good for this transaction right now. We should try everything humanly possible to send the initial running deposit to the bank by Monday so that the account will be set up and the transfer completed so that we can smile to your bank account in million

Please I need you to act soonest we do not have much time to hold on my brother. Please always keep me updated

Your sister
Marj

After another day:

Dear Brother xxx

The lawyer is asking why you have not presented your account.Please i need you to do everything humanly possible to set up your account with the bank on Monday, so that this transaction can be completed.

My bank is waiting here for the lawyer to present the account details of the beneficiary after the approval as been granted so that the remittance of the funds can be completed.

Please instruct the bank once you have the initial running deposit made by Monday, that you need your account set up urgently as you are expecting funds to be transfer into that account urgently from Asia

Marj
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Email:

I am in receipt of your email. The bank only operates an account with the central bank of the United Kingdom, which cannot receive funds from individual for account opening activation.

Do understand us that giving you an individual personal account will not be advisable because it is a personal customer account, which the bank do not have the right to deduct the funds once you have made transfer to the account unless the account holder, that is the more reason the bank has instructed you to make the payment via Money gram which will be directly link to your online account open with us for activation to receive funds and also withdraw funds anytime or you can deposit the funds in person

I hope to hear from you with the payment information for accreditation of the funds to your account.

Sincerely

Curtis Howard

Subject: WHY PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE VIA MONEY GRAM

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Emails:

Dear xxx

Thanks for your update regarding your dealing with the bank.As a banker i will also like to inform you, that every bank has a policy especially, when is a non resident account.

Every bank has a Western union and money gram section, which enable accreditation of funds directly to your account.I need you to trust me , that i can never get you involve in something that is not legal.

Before instructing you to set up an account with our correspondent bank i knew of the safety. and you not encountering any stress transferring such huge amount of funds to your local bank account.

Please trust my decision and follow the instructions of Mr Curtis, as he will be of great assistance to us securing this funds to your bank account without any problem.

As a banker no bank has a private account unless the account with the central bank of England, making a payment via Money gram would not cause any harm to you.Please let us complete this transaction by setting up the account with the payment instructions by the bank I can assure you 100% you are dealing with the right sources

Marj

After two hours:

Dear xxx

I am a banker as well, so you have to trust me,please don't be skeptical with the instructions of the bank you are on the right track,just do the needful by tomorrow so that you can get the account set up.I am giving you my word. Please the funds has been delayed so long now because this transaction would have been completed be now

Marj

After another five hours:

Dear Brother xxx

Have you set up the account with the bank.Please as i have advice you, you are on the right track and you dont need to be skeptical with the payment instructions of the bank.

Please proceed today as they have instructed so that we can accomplish our goal of completing the transfer of the funds to your set up account.

I shall await your update soonest.

Marj
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Emails:

Dear xxx

Since you know things are different from each side, please comply with the instruction of the bank so that your account can be set up. the argument of bank account and payment via money gram is delaying this transaction and what we have at stake.

Please try to understand from my end that you are not in danger and harm.Please for the sake of the money and the lawyer get this account opening completed with the bank so that funds can be release for my bank.

I am giving you my word as a mother and a sister, that everything will be fine and over with once the account is set up and we shall both smile to our bank account.

Marj

Few hours later:

Dear xxx

That is the more reason you have to trust me, as a banker if things are not right i would not instructed you, i am a mother of three kids and i would not get you into harm or allow you loose your hard earn money.

What the bank is saying to you is the right procedure, you just have to follow up and please give me that benefit of doubt and belive in me.Let us finish this transaction.

My bank is concern why the beneficiary has not presented his account were he want this funds transfer.This delay will arise lot of questioning which is not good on our end

Marj

A day after:

Dear xxx

I believe we are matured and we should act as one, if you are not opening up the account please let me know and do not put this transaction on hold attracting more suspicion from my bank.

I believe i have explained to you as a banker and is your choice to comply with the instruction of setting up the account or not.I do not intend to waste my time on this any more.

You have to be open and let me inform the lawyer to seek a way out of cancelling all legal paper with your name
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Email:

This is to officially inform you , that you are to proceed with the payment of your initial running deposit to the account information below today.

Bank Name: BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
Account Name: ANNE Mxxx
Iban:GB36BARC2025366082xxxx
Bic: BARCGB22
Account Number:6082xxxx
Sort Code:202xxx
Bank Address: 1 Churchill,Leicester

You are to send the payment slip to us once payment is made.

Sincerely

Curtis Howard

Received: from [198.7.58.96]
Subject: PROCEED WITH PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

Originating IP: 198.7.58.96
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa - proxy
City: Manassas
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:03 am

Email:

Dear

Compliment of the reason, i wish to remind you are our transaction and that everything is still in place waiting to hear from you so we can proceed

Marj
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.