Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unodcnterboarderdept@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: unodcnterboarderdept@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:53 pm

CONTACT THE BANK

WORLD BANK <auconseladamu@gmail.com>
Reply-To: orabkbjdept@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 9 Dec at 13:30

THE WORLD BANK
1818 H Street,
NW Washington,
DC 20433 USA

Dear Beneficiary,

As a result of the multilateral agreement which we recently entered into with the African Union, EU,American Government and the United Nations (Global Intervention Fund Unit), we are therefore contacting you with details of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).

Your unpaid inheritance,contract/Lottery money which has stood in the balance for so many years, and which is in the tune of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$10.5m), has been directed to be released to you through,ORABANK Benin of Republic .Note that you were contacted because your name was shortlisted among those yet to be paid off.

You are advised to respond to this email, stating your full details, and other necessary information that will ultimately aid the approved/Mandated bank in the
Speedy processing of your payment. Contact the bank via this information Email: orabkdeptbj@hotmail.com Bank name: Orabank.

Yours truly,

Regards,

Anshula Kant
Managing Director
and World Bank Group Chief Financial Officer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: unodcnterboarderdept@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:15 pm

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!

Mr.Martin Aïna <unodcnterboarderdept@gmail.com>
Reply-To: lawidodo11@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 13 Jan at 15:52

From the Desk of:
Mr.Martin Aïna
Director General,Division of Climate Change,
Project Implementation,
Ministry of Living Environment and Sustainable Development
(BMLESD)

Dear Good Friend,

It is my great pleasure in writing you this letter. I have decided to seek confidential cooperation with you in the execution of the deal described here-under for the benefit of all parties.

I am Mr. Martin Aïna, Director General, and Division of Climate Change, Project Implementation, Ministry of Living Environment and Sustainable Development (BMLESDCC) Benin. I am making this contact with you, based on the urgency of this transaction need for an individual/company who is willing to assist me in the execution of this transaction, within the Ministry of Living Environment and Sustainable Development and Climate Change ((BMLESDCC), where I work as a Director General, Division of Climate Change. I have in my possession overdue payment bills, totaling One Hundred and Seventy Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$170,500,000).Which I want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign Company/individual to receive the said funds on my behalf. More so, I am handicap in these circumstances, as the Benin Civil Services code of conduct does not allow us to operate an offshore account, hence your importance in this transaction.

This amount of $170.5 Million represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of my ministry by a Foreign Contracting Firm, which is an over invoice payment. Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the over invoice in the tune of the said amount, To this, you or your company will be standing as the sub-contractor that executed the contract on behalf of the ministry. Application will be filed in your name or company to the ministry of work and house and ministry of finance for the release .of the contract payments

I have proposed that you should be willing to be part of this transaction; you will take 45% of the total sum, while 45% will be for me and 10% for expenses. This transaction is 100% risky free, on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. I want to assure you that with my position in the ministry everything will go smoothly, provided that you can give me a very strong assurance and guarantee that the funds will be secured and please, remember to treat this matter very confidential.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Mr.Martin Aïna.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fislemb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:24 pm

The World Bank
Avenue de la Paix 7 bis,
1202 Genève, Switzerland

Dear Beneficiary,

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

As a result of the multilateral agreement which we recently entered into with the EU, IMF,African Union and the United Nations (Global Intervention Fund Unit), we are therefore contacting you with details of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).Your unpaid inheritance, contracts and compensation money which has stood in the balance for so many years has been directed to be released to you through ORABANK BENIN. Note that you were contacted because your name was shortlisted among those yet to be paid off.

You are advised to contact Orabank via email:fislemb@gmail.com) for your payment release and they will RESPOND BACK to you via THEIR officially EMAIL contact

You are advised for your own good and interest to comply with the bank due process and procedures that will ultimately aid them in the speedy processing of your payment release. This appointment/mandate to the bank does not in any way STOP the bank from observing due processes.

Regards,

Anshula Kant
Managing Director
and World Bank Group Chief Financial Officer.

Header:

Received: from 10.223.249.98
Return-Path: <auconseladamu@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.66]
Reply-To: fislemb@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:19:24 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJ2tX0pN3JnRnb4bNJbrEVORp0B-SRhg-VTat6kmUKDYGnmuSA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anskantwbk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:54 pm

The World Bank
Avenue de la Paix 7 bis,
1202 Genève, Switzerland

Dear Beneficiary,

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

As a result of the multilateral agreement which we recently entered into with the EU, IMF,African Union and the United Nations (Global Intervention Fund Unit), we are therefore contacting you with details of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).Your unpaid inheritance, contracts and compensation money which has stood in the balance for so many years has been directed to be released to you through ORABANK BENIN. Note that you were contacted because your name was shortlisted among those yet to be paid off.

You are advised to contact Orabank via email:(fislemb@gmail.com)for your payment release and they will RESPOND BACK to you via THEIR officially EMAIL

You are advised for your own good and interest to comply with the bank due process and procedures that will ultimately aid them in the speedy processing of your payment release. This appointment/mandate to the bank does not in any way STOP the bank from observing due processes.

Regards,

Anshula Kant
Managing Director
Email:anskantwbk@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.13
Return-Path: <ucheimoe122@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.172]
Reply-To: fislemb@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 15:30:09 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJTnZT8BbNBMf2G+8VxbORWDUCm_-YxQii=0zz3GhtexCaWs8w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anskantwbk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2023 10:58 pm

The World Bank
Avenue de la Paix 7 bis,
1202 Genève, Switzerland

Dear Beneficiary,

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

You are advised to contact Orabank via email: orabkbjdept@gmail.com ) for your payment release and they will RESPOND BACK to you via THEIR officially EMAIL contact

Regards,

Anshula Kant
Managing Director
anskantwbk@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <willmonroe11mg@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.181]
Reply-To: orabkbjdept@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 14:50:21 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFQjO20fZ4q7q9TirGzJ8pP6ddXjB=N-hOdVCMP6D9Evwcabaw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FOR YOUR INFORMATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.