Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

centralbnknig234@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:23 pm

Dear

How are you doing?
I am writing to remind you that I have been waiting to hear from you for a long time now to enable us to conclude and get your funds released to you without wasting any further time.
Kindly get back to me and let me know when you are intending to send the funds needed to enable us to get this transaction completed.
Waiting to hear from you soon to enable us to serve you better.

Regards,

John Webba
Director of Payment Operations.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

auditofficewbo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 9:33 pm

INTERNATIONAL DEBT SETTLEMENTS,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA,
IN AFFILIATION WITH INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF),STATE TREASURY CONTROL OFFICE.
Our Ref: IDS/UBA/863/075/2024.

Dear Sir,

We are glad to inform you that the new President of Nigeria( Bola Ahmed Tinubu )has approved the release of your contract/inheritance funds owed to you long ago by the Government of Nigeria.

It was agreed after the meeting with the U.S Government,the United Nations and board members of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to release the funds owed to foreign Contractors,inheritance claims as well as compensating beneficiaries who have mistakenly lost money in the past while pursuing their payments.

The decision was taken to rebuild trust in world Bilateral trades with international communities and to reconcile with our dear contractors/beneficiaries who have lost hope of receiving their funds from the paying authorities after all the inconveniences encountered in the past.We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences the delay your payment has caused to you.

We are delighted to inform you that the Central Bank has finally remitted the total sum of USD$8.5 Billion into the Federal reserve Account with us to pay eight beneficiaries whose information were forwarded to us along with the payment file as legitimate beneficiaries.

You are being contacted because your name and email appeared in the list of beneficiaries approved to benefit from this debt settlement project by the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

According to the shortlisted names,we have been able to pay five (5) persons and your name is next to receive payment.

However,We have decided to pay you via Atm card as we know the Atm Card will be the best,easier,convenient and faster option for your payment to avoid unnecessary delay.

Your approved sum of $10,500,000.00 will be loaded in an Atm Card and sent to your address via our correspondent Courier Service that will conveniently deliver the Atm card to your address in your country without any hindrance.

The bank fees associated with this payment option are outlined below:

1- One time Set-up fee: $350 only.

2- Value Load fee: $7.00 (charged each time money is transfer to your card)

3- ATM Withdrawal fee: $2.00 per transaction (charged each time you withdraw money from an ATM machine)

4- Annual service fee: $55.00 per card (automatically deducted from your card's account each year)

Any additional fees (such as for a replacement of a lost card) are completely outlined in the Terms and Conditions you will receive when you request the card.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need a bank account to use the card?
A: No - you do not need a bank account to use the card. All you need is the payment card and access to an ATM machine to receive your money.

Q: Do I need to submit any documentation to apply for the card ?
A: No......

Q: What currency will I receive my money in ?
A: You will receive your money in the currency that the ATM machine provides, which is generally the currency of the country that the ATM machine is located in. When you make your withdrawal,the amount you withdraw will be converted into the ATM's currency at a very competitive exchange rate.

Q: Will the ATM card work in my country ?
A: Yes - the ATM card will work in almost every country in the world.

Q: Can I use my card for credit card purchases ?
A: YES - The Visa or Mastercard can also be used for point-of-sale transactions at select Visa/Master merchant terminals worldwide.

Q: Can I get a second card for my spouse,relative or friend ?
A: Only one card can be issued per individual.

Q: Can I withdraw my money right away ?

A: Yes -You can also let your money remain in your account indefinitely. Your account balance will be securely held (in US Dollars) until you decide to withdraw it all.

Q: What if I decide later that I no longer want to receive payments through the payment card ?

A: No problem - just change your payment option in your account and you can begin to receive payments through another option. You can keep your card so you can still access any remaining money in your account or if you decide to use the Atm Card payment option again in the future.

Q: Will my Atm Card expire ?

A: For security reasons, your Visa or Master Atm Card will automatically expire on the date printed on the card. This date is 2 years from the time the card is issued. Before your card expires,a new card will be sent to you with a new expiration date.

Q:How do I access my balance online, change my card's PIN or view my transaction history ?

A: You will be provided with a special URL in the documentation with your card where you can login to view your transactions,print your statements,and change your PIN.

I hope you have digested every explanation associated with the use of the ATM CARD,

In this regard,we are expecting your earlier payment response and cooperation to enable us to load your funds into the ATM CARD and ship to your house address without delay.

This will be processed within 24 hours after the receipt of your reply.
Therefore you should respond without delay and ensure you provide the below information accurately so that we can process your payment card and ship to you without any further delay.

Your Full Name:
Home Address:
Your direct Mobile Telephone Number:
Your ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:

Kindly treat without delay to enable us to get this project accomplished within the scheduled 48 hours delivery mandate as agreed with the delivery company.

Thanks for your good understanding and cooperation as we look forward to receiving your quick reply with the above information soon to enable us to serve you better.

Regards,

Christopher Ibeh
Director Card Payment Operations.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.