Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

foreignoperation@bi-id.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

easyfinanceloans.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:45 pm

easyfinanceloans.co.za - fake domain used in loan scams.

According to the fake site:

We've been established for over 15 years and have helped deliver financial solutions to thousands of satisfied customers.

Our interest rate is 9% APR Typical variable and this means that two out of three clients pay this rate or lower.
On some plans a fee of up to 9% of the amount borrowed may be payable.
If you are thinking of consolidating existing borrowing you should be aware that you will be
extending the terms of the debt and increasing the total amount you repay.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.

We're a family run business and unlike most of the large banks and other financial institutions, we make a point of treating you as an individual. Easy Finance Loan through their relationship with Central Capital which is one of the largest and fastest growing independent brokers offering loans and mortgages.

Easy Finance Loans Limited
29, Maude Street,
Sandown 2196.
Johannesburg,
South Africa

P O Box 78255
Sandton 2196
South Africa

Telephone: 0127712960

Fax: 0867254747

Contact Email: info@easyfinanceloans.co.za

Company No: 2010/015266/07
A registered Credit Provider, NCRCP803

Credit Provider” means Easy Finance loans limited (Pty) Ltd. Company
Reg. No 2010/015266/07 and Registered

**Authorised Financial Services Provider - Registered Credit Provider,
Reg no.: NCRCP803****

Contact Person: Hanson Jones

Fake site details - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=117865:
Domain Name: easyfinanceloans.co.za
Domain ID: dom_2ULU3--1
WHOIS Server: coza-whois11.dns.net.za
Updated Date: 2016-01-28
Creation Date: 2016-01-28
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-01-28
Sponsoring Registrar: ZA Web Hosts

Registrant details:
Registrant ID: Te56aa1bf1794ec
Registrant Name: Terry Rosenburg
Registrant Organization: NetApp Consults
Registrant Street: MSC House, 1 Mediterranean Street, Foreshore
Registrant City: Cape Town
Registrant State/Province: Cape Town
Registrant Postal Code: 8001
Registrant Country: ZA
Registrant Phone: +27.7110709911
Registrant Email: kconsistency1@gmail.com

This is what the fake site is looking like:

easyfinanceloansmain.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

petwilliamsequipments.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:49 pm

According to the fake site - the team:

John Philip - Sales Engineer

John has almost 20 years experience with Petwilliams Equipments. He is responsible for sales of both Coldcrete and indodrill products, he is also your point of contact for hire equipment . John is our Quality Assurance Co-ordinator.

Henrietta Anderson - Commercial Manager

After working for many years in the drilling industry, Henrietta has taken on the role of Commercial Manager. Based at our London office, Henrietta is responsible for our sales and distribution network.

Petwilliams Equipments
109 Euston Road, London NW1 2DB, United kingdom ,
Email: info@petwilliamsequipments.com

Fake site details - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=117866; the registrant details are hidden under privacy protection:
Domain Name: petwilliamsequipments.com
Updated Date: 2016-06-27
Creation Date: 2015-06-18
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-06-18
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc:

petwilliamsequipmentsmain.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alveryconstruction.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

alveryconstruction.com - Alvery Construction Company - pretending to be a construction company and having a "director" actively searching for love on Facebook.

According to the fake site:

Anton Construction specializes in devising and building large scale civil infrastructure, ranging from the construction of Buildings, Complexes, Offices and Roads. Our mission is to be the industry leader in the construction industry.

Alvery Construction Company is located in 373 Ann St, Brisbane USA. We are building contractors and property developers specializing in commercial, retail, industrial, government and residential construction.

Dr. WILLIAM JOHN HARPER (USA) PhD(USA) MSc.(USA)
Chairman, Director and Chief Executive Officer

alverydirector.PNG
alverydirector.PNG (97.63 KiB) Viewed 5093 times

The image is a stolen picture of Kornev Mikhail Olegovich, reported online for being used in romance scams.

Also the "director" is having a fake profile on Facebook as:

William John Harper - active since October 8
pretending to have a daughter

Stolen picture used:

harper.jpg

Contact Us
Alvery Construction Company
412 Howard St. #2i, San Francisco,
CA 94103, USA

Telephone:
+12395995396

Email:
info@alveryconstruction.com

The management would like to use this medium to inform it prospective
costumers that the Anton Construction is currently working hard in expanding it's reach out and such effort include the soon-to-be-opened office outlet in Europe and Asia.

+12395995396 - VoIP number provided by Proximiti Mobility 3 with an area code in FL

Fake site details - http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=117867, the registrant details are hidden under privacy protection:
Domain Name: alveryconstruction.com
Updated Date: 2016-06-23
Creation Date: 2016-06-23
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-06-23
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc

alverymain.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: foreignoperation@bi-id.org

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:24 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The scam situation from the victim's friend perspective - the friend was the one trying to get the victim out of the tap, after two payments where already done to the scammer network:

The person that contacted the victim called himself Garrett Mckenzie.
The other two players in this were called Bar, Christian Williams, and Anthony Farja.
The Williams guy was the Lawyer and Farja, the man from the bank.
These guys are part of a Nigerian 419 network.
They setup a fake bank site, bi-id.org. The bank was called bank of Indonesia.
Mckenzie won the victim's confidence and love, then he played on her sense of responsibility and got her to open a bank account on this fake bank site.
They made the victim pay over two amounts that come close to R$2500. She paid those money into two South African bank accounts. They send to the victim a so called certificates of an investment that was put over in her name by the Mckenzie guy and to get that money cashed she had to pay an amount of tax over into the bank account.
Off course that was a scam but she didn't believed it.
These guys caught her with a romance scam, a fake bank scam, an advance fee scam, plus they stole her identity.
They have her passport, they have her physical address, they know that
she is disabled, they know that she have a house in her own name, they know basically everything that she could give them about her own life, bank account details, email plus passwords, everything.
The bank account she had to open so called, was in Jakarta Indonesia.
They must have a runner there to collect money through Western Union.
They have at least two South African bank accounts through which they launder the money, they have numbers in India, USA and Indonesia.

The victim perspective:

It all started when I accidentally accepted a friend request from a Garrett McKenzie on my old face book account. I never accept friend requests from especially men I do not have any mutual friends with but for some reason my phone accepted instead of opening the profile when I wanted to see if I knew this person somehow.

He immediately wrote a message back on messenger, thanking me for accepting his request. Then he started writing every day from about 16:30 in the afternoons. This went on for about 2 weeks before he asked if he could send me an e-mail sending photos of himself and one of him and his son Kelly.

The e-mail address was from a Garrett Salansky and at the bottom it was ended with "regards Louis". When I asked him about it he ignored the Louis question but told me that his full names were Garrett Salansky McKenzie. I asked family to check his profile out and was told that it looks suspicious but if I just wanted to chat, it was okay but the moment the person ask for money, I must block them immediately. Well, I fell in love, believed the following story and ignored all the well-meant warnings of people that knew exactly what the m.o. of these scammers are.

About a month into the relationship, he told me that he had a bad day and asked if he could confide in me. I immediately felt uneasy but told him to go ahead. He was apparently involved in a court case with his late, X wife's family regarding property and investments he had in her name. She claimed 80% of their mutual assets. He told me that he registered property in her name in good faith and because he loved and trusted her. Apparently she married his lawyer and because of their knowledge, he was sued for the maximum. After her death it seems the
family went to court and is suing him for the 80% she claimed. During this time of his divorce, he took money and opened an offshore investment at the Central bank of Indonesia in Jakarta of $2.5 million. The court case were going to be on the 17th of September therefore his lawyer Bar Christian Williams from Gidado Chambers advised him to transfer the investment to someone he could trust fully before the start of the court case as it could be traced and the family lays a claim on it.

At first I refused and said he should ask his family, which he said he couldn't trust, then I said he should ask a friend, this he also explained could be traced. It was best if it was a person they didn't know of at all. Well, because of his excellent convincing skills and my infatuation with him, I fell for the emotional charged plea to do this for him. Bar Williams wrote me an e-mail and phoned as well, explaining what was required from me and said he would collaborate with the bank on my behalf for Garrett. An account was opened at BI, I received an e-mail from a Mr. Anthony Farja stating this but I had to pay an amount of $1 850 to open this offshore account but I could
only pay $1 067 which they accepted. A link with my password and pin was sent to me and the amount of the investment as well as the deposit to open the account showed on the statement.

Then I received an e-mail from the bank, stating that the account was placed on hold because of the tax owed to the revenue services of Indonesia and the amounts stated in the e-mail from them had to be paid before I could do the transfer to my SA bank account. I again took money from a savings account and paid it into the account of
the Barrister who were going to do the payments to the Revenue Services once Garrett and I could get the amount together. Garrett raised $3 800 by selling a gold wrist watch and borrowing from a lady friend.

This was before he left for India on a contract. He needed this tax to be paid as he was going to need some of the investment money to hire or buy machinery for the work he was doing in New Delhi. The last money request I received was from the house registration, I also paid in but together it wasn't enough for they required 60% of the tax amount. I was put under a lot of emotional stress to help and even though I told Garret many times that it wasn't right that I should be responsible for all this money, he apologized and said that he was sorry about it but, that I should still try my best as everyone will get their money back as soon as all the tax money is paid in.

That was the end of my payments for I tried to get the money from my friend; he refused and this caused the relationship to take on another course. Because of my friend investigations, it was discovered that this was just another scam in which I was caught without much effort.

I trust that this explanation draws a picture of how these scammers lured me into a well-planned emotional scheme for there were so many obvious signs but because of the emotional involvement, one is totally blinded and stupid.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my story. Most of all thank you for the effort and time that you are willing to invest in trying to prevent these scammers to swindle other innocent victims out of their hearts and money. Money is something you can get again, but the emotional investment you make, is something that no one can ever give
you back.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Fake characters used in scam:

Mr. Anthony Farja - impersonating The Bank of Indonesia:
+622129810000 - geographic number in Jakarta, Indonesia
E-mail: foreignoperation@bi-id.org

Barrister Christian Williams - impersonating Gidado Chamber:
+6281310976819 - mobile number in Indonesia,
+278116933229949
E-mail: info@gidadochamber.org

Garrett Salansky McKenzie:
+918588942895 - mobile number active in Delhi, India
+919643014818 - This telephone number is most likely an India number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
+19064758413 - VoIP number provided by TextPlus with an area code in Negaunee, MI
E-mails: garkett07@gmail.com, garlansky@gmx.com, garrett07@gmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: garlansky@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Sent: 09 September 2016
To: xxx
Subject: Certificates

Hello xxx,

Find attached copy of the Cert. of Deposit and Insurance Cert. Also, i have attached an authorization letter which i copied you and also the Bar. himself.

Please forward them to the Bar. for onward processing. Again, please you must keep these documents confidential as they are my life.

Yours In trust
G. S. Mckenzie

Fake documents used in scam:

cert.of.deposit.PNG

insurance.PNG

letter.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:52 pm

The "bank" - after the account the victim opened was put on hold:

Dear xxx,,

Good day,

We received your email and we have found out that there is nothing wrong with your account yet and we want to advise you never to give your online account details out to any one, this is for your funds and account safety. You can not change your password or rather the account login pin your self because we do not operate like that, instead we wil do that for you which we have just done. And your online account login information is stated below.

Online transfer adrress: http:/ /www. bi-id.org/_secured/acc/home.php
Customer No. xxx
Previous Pin: xxx
New Pin: xxx

We haven't had from Barr. Christian Williams, have you sent the balance charges to him?, if not, please do that as soon as possible.

Hope to have informed you correctly.

Yours Sincerely,
Anthony Farja.

Date: Sep 15, 2016
Subject: Bank Account Information
To:

Dear xxx,

We have below our corresponding bank account information in xxx, Please make the payment into this account and get back to us with the payment receipt, the bank will relate to us as soon as possible.

Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account name: Mkhonsi Defence Industries PTY
A/c no.273193007
Branch code: 02220900

We shall await your response.
Yours Sincerely,

Anthony Farja
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Emails:

Sent: 18 October 2016
To:
Subject: Re: Bank Account Information

Dearxxx,

Good day,

We received your email as per your request and we write to inform you that the income revenue office before now stated that you should effect the payment of 60% charges of the total income tax levy of Twelve thousand, five Hundred United State Dollars ($12,500 USD) which is calculated and stated below for your notice.

60% of 12,500 = 7,500

The total amount you should pay is Seven thousand, Five Hundred United State Dollars ($7,500 USD) and from this amount, the bank have received Six thousand, One Hundred United State Dollars ( $6,100 USD) in total and the balance is One thousand, Four Hundred United State Dollars ( $1,400 USD).

You are hereby requested to effect the balance payment of One thousand, Four Hundred United State Dollars ( $1,400 USD). This will enable the income tax office release the tax clearance and approve your funds transfer to your designated xxx bank account.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Anthony Farja.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016, BANK INDONESIA <foreignoperation@bi-id.org> wrote:

Dear xxx,

Good day,

We received your email in good faith. And if we understand you better, The total amount to be reverted is the amount pending on transfer which is Two million, five hundred and one thousand and fourteen United State Dollars ($2 501 014.00 USD). This complete amount will be reverted to your bank Indonesia account from the pending transfer process once we receive the legal documentations that states to this effect, the barrister will know better with regards to this documents. And if you want to continue with the transfer by effecting the balance income tax levy of One thousand, Four Hundred and Fifty United State Dollars ($1,450 USD), you will then write a note with your signature stating that we want to effect transfer of your funds instalmentally so that the bank can re-program your bank account to that effect.
I hope to have informed you better.

Yours Sincerely,
Anthony Farja
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@gidadochamber.org

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:58 pm

The "barrister":

Sent: 18 October 2016
To: xxx
Subject: Bank Account Information

Hello madam sorry late response.... We need $1,350 to complete half payment for the bank, with that they can release the hold for final transfer...cheers.

Williams
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@gidadochamber.org

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:59 pm

With the help of her friend, the victim realized she is scammed. What she didn't realized is that she was dealing not just with a scammer but with an entire group of fake characters. After getting money twice, the scam group asked the victim to take a loan and pay more,which the victim was not able to.

The victim contacted the lawyer, explaining why she can not move forward and pay the requested money. The lawyer answer:

Date: Mon, Oct 10, 2016
Subject: Loan
To:

I got your mail there is also nothing we can do for the now.... We have to wait but you don't have to relent you have to still try and put up little effort...cheers
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.