Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bphunt@dsl.pipex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: onlinebdo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 6:26 pm

The fake site impersonating the Ireland bank is part of a group of fake sites created by the same scammer.

Fake sites killed already :

- transcorpbnk.com
- metrobanksonline.com
- deplomat.com

A previous one - standardcapitalbank.com - and deleted now was active in 2014:

Domain Name: STANDARDCAPITALBANK.COM
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.web4africa.net
Registrar URL: http://www.web4africa.net
Updated Date: 18-Sep-2014
Creation Date: 10-Mar-2014
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 10-Mar-2015
Registrar: Web4Africa Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 664
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@web4africa.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-646-666-9664
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: DI_25893151
Registrant Name: Canaan Kesty
Registrant Organization: kdigital world
Registrant Street: 5 uto street
Registrant City: Warri
Registrant State/Province: Delta
Registrant Postal Code: 234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.348093513195
Registrant Email: kestylove5@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

standardcharttered.com - impersonating Standard Chartered

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Fake bank site still active:

IP 31.220.20.143
Domain Name: STANDARDCHARTTERED.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2014526921_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.web4africa.net
Registrar URL: http://www.web4africa.net
Updated Date: 2016-03-22T12:31:23Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-22T12:31:22Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-22T12:31:22Z

Registrar: Web4Africa Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 664
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Richard Cherry
Registrant Organization: kdigital world
Registrant Street: 4588 Kimberly Way Grand Rapids
Registrant City: new city
Registrant State/Province: Michigan
Registrant Postal Code: 49503
Registrant Country: NG

Registrant Phone: +234.6168629981
Registrant Email: kestylove5@gmail.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kestylove5@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 6:33 pm

The scammer creating the fake site used in scam:

Email address: kestylove5@gmail.com
Phone numbers: 2346168629981, +234348093513195
Home address: 5 Uto Street Warri 234 DELTA Nigeria

Kesty Canaan
Self employed
Went to cretians
Lives in Warri, Nigeria
In an open relationship
From Orogun, Niger, Nigeria

Some of his pictures - images with his family and friends not posted:

kesty.jpg

kesty1.jpg

kesty2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marj_diche1990@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 7:13 pm

Email - COMPLY WITH MY INSTRUCTIONS :

Dear xxx

Did you send the form to the new email detail I sent you today.I told you to respond with him through that email address,cause the bank is going through an upgrading system right now.and please also send me your phone number

I need you to respond to me urgently if you have contacted him using the new email address I sent you today.

The document making you the beneficiary of the funds will be out tomorrow and a copy will be sent to you and to my bank here by the lawyer for the release of the money in your name,that you his client could not come over here to the Philippines due to health reason and have instructed him that my bank should transfer the money to your offshore account in the UK, so I need you to set up that account tomorrow with the bank

Marj
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Few minutes later:

Email:

Mr xxx

Please forward your filled form to Mr Curtis on this email.curtisshoward@accountant.com

I need you to do that as soon as you receive my email, so that modalities on how you can have your account activated can be giving to you to ensure your account is set up on time

Marj
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Emails:

Do send the filled form to the email address sent to you on my precious email soonest

Few hours later:

Dear ,

Good news, the documents that give you the legal right as the next of kin and sole beneficiary to the funds came out this morning and the attorney has applied for the release of the funds.

You have to be fast with the account opening because in two day the application for the funds will be approved and my bank will send for the attorney on a request whether or not his client (YOU) will continue banking with them (MY BANK) which we both know the answer is no, then they will ask him where is client wishes the funds to be remitted, this is when he will present the account information which you must have opened with the bank. I will advise you do everything humanly possible to get the account ready and also ensure that the account is active, because if the account is not active and the transfer is made, the transfer will bounce back giving room for suspicion and i do not want that to happen. as soon as they forward your account information’s you will forward it to me immediately so that i can transmit it to the attorney who will present the account details for further remittance of the funds. Instruct the bank to have your account information set up immediately as it is urgent.

Do have the account set up today and follow my instructions, i do not want your account set up to be a delay to this transaction.

I have attached copies of the legal documents making you the next of kin and sole beneficiary to the funds; please do not show these documents to anyone as is for your view only.

I shall await your acknowledgment of the documents.

Thank you and God bless.

Warmest Regards,

Your Partner/Sister

Fake documents received with the email:

final.will.PNG

probate.order.PNG

testament.PNG

testament1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

barthomasbenntt@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Email:

Attn: xxx

I am Barr Thomas Bennett, solicitor to Mrs. Marjorie Pabilan Diche, regional auditor Banco De Oro Universal Bank Philippine.
I was instructed by Mrs Marjorie to contact you in respect to the document making you the beneficiary to a funds of 10.2 million United State Dollars.

I wish to inform you that the document will be out today 5/20/2016

I request that you have your account ready as it will be needed by me to make application to the bank for the release of the funds.
Once the document is out, I shall have a copy send to you and the bank as well.

Yours Sincerely

Barr Thomas Bennett

Return-Path: <barthomasbenntt@hotmail.co.uk>
From: "Barr. Thomas Bennett Jnr" <barthomasbenntt@hotmail.co.uk>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: onlinebdo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2016 9:48 pm

The fake bank site is out of the game...

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 3:05 am

How the scammer reacts after the fake site is killed:

Day 1:

Dear xxx

I was told by Mr Curtis that they are upgrading the bank data base system and that you can communicate with the bank through his direct bank information.

Online Bdo Universal Bank

11-16 Donehall , Belfast City, Northern Ireland.

Contact Person: Curtis Howard.

Phone: :+447509659506

Fax: +447042088033

Email: curtisshoward@accountant.com

Please i need you to communicate with him through this email regarding your account opening with the bank.The document making you the beneficiary of the funds will be out by tomorrow morning my time and the lawyer will be requesting for your offshore account details information, to make presentation to my bank for the release of the funds in your name.

I need you to also send me your phone number as the lawyer want to communicate with you regarding this transaction.

Regards

Marj

Dear xxx

Did you send the form to the new email detail I sent you today.I told you to respond with him through that email address,cause the bank is going through an upgrading system right now.and please also send me your phone number

I need you to respond to me urgently if you have contacted him using the new email address I sent you today.

The document making you the beneficiary of the funds will be out tomorrow and a copy will be sent to you and to my bank here by the lawyer for the release of the money in your name,that you his client could not come over here to the Philippines due to health reason and have instructed him that my bank should transfer the money to your offshore account in the UK, so I need you to set up that account tomorrow with the bank

Marj

Please forward your filled form to Mr Curtis on this email.curtisshoward@accountant.com

I need you to do that as soon as you receive my email, so that modalities on how you can have your account activated can be giving to you to ensure your account is set up on time

Marj
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 3:07 am

Day 2:

Do send the filled form to the email address sent to you on my precious email soonest

Day 3:

Have you contacted Mr Curtis to have the account open with the email address giving to you.I need you to update me

Day 4:

You need to follow my instructions as act accordingly, so that this transaction can be completed from my end

Day 5:

The email is that of Mr Curtis private email.please respond to him so that you can set up the account with the bank
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.