Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jconsultsingh@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jconsultsingh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 9:17 pm

Investment / Loan Scam:

Mr. Rodrick Duncan - CEO
Blackstone Resources AG,
Blegistrasse 5, CH-6340 Baar, Switzerland.

Attn:

Warm friendly greetings from my city St. Petersburg. I am Kalinin Vladimir, the CEO/Chairman of ABZ-Dorstroy joint-stock company and co-founder of the Baltnedvizhservis company here in St. Petersburg Russian Federation.

I am desirous and eager for investments opportunities with healthy return on investments outside the Russian Federation so I mandated Mr. Igor Alymov to source for a reliable Funds manager / Trustee with the ability to provide viable investment platforms and portfolios and I was glad to have connected with you having proven your capacity in that regard by consciously accepting to do the needful.

Consequently; I had a debriefing session with now my former mandate Holder Mr. Igor Alymov on the current position of our pending capital investment fund transaction and I immediately registered my displeasure over the inadequacies and unprofessional business conduct of now the former financial consultants in United Kingdom that he enlisted to facilitate the investment funds liquidation proceedings.

As you may wish to know, I have decided to personally reach out to youin my capacity as the Grantor regarding another of my investment curtain in Brussels - Belgium which I am willing to open for you considering the fact that your investment prowess as recently read appealed to me as being quite astute in private / public entrepreneurship thereby leaving no doubt in me towards your capital investment capabilities.

The afore stated offer arose from my participation at different stages in the privatization of state /public enterprises, boards and corporations as consultancy services fees, sitting allowances, commissions and bonuses on oil & gas here in Russia.

The fund for the intended investment ventures is a total sum of USD900M (Nine hundred, million United States Dollars) only and I would like to unequivocally state that this investment business proposition is such a symbiotic one which we would both end up gaining immensely if we work in tandem and harmoniously. More details on the proposed capital investment transaction will be communicated to you on reading back from you.

This proposition should be treated with every sense of urgency as the procedure is not expected to exceed 10 - 14 days from the day of commencement without any shortfalls recorded.

It will be important that you meet with my fiduciary agent who will temporarily be acting in my stead for the period of our executing the investment fund transaction in Brussels.

The physical meeting with you as an intended Funds manager / Trustee of the investment funds is highly imperative in order to calibrate the investment strategies, Business plans, Funds transfer process and official handover of the Offer letter and also your handwritten acceptance letter in return then onward submissions for notarization by notary public prior to the final release of the capital investment funds on the agreed terms and conditions.

Kindly confirm your position and indicative timeline towards the physical meeting in Brussels so as to enable us conclude arrangements on the physical meeting then also initiating availability of the said capital investment funds without any further delays.

Awaiting your earliest response as soon as you receive this communique.

Thank you for your time.

Rodrick Duncan.

Reply to: jconsultsingh@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.76
Return-Path: <enquiry.email@yahoo.com.ph>
X-Originating-Ip: [106.10.240.105]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 12:58:39 +0000 (UTC)
From: "enquiry.email@yahoo.com.ph" <enquiry.email@yahoo.com.ph>
Message-ID: <1213163859.1364244.1716209919912@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.