Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

transfer@scb-ibn.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maryjonespayarena@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:54 pm

PAY ARENA CENTER

KINDLY SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION SO I CAN GET TO WORK AND ALSO HOW DO YOU INTEND TO SEND THE FEE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maryjonespayarena@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:31 pm

HELLO

CAN YOU SEND THE FEE THROUGH PAYPAL? I DON’T HAVE ANY AMERICAN ACCOUNT TO GIVE TO YOU

PAY MASTER GENERAL

PAY ARENA CENTER

MRS. MARY JONES
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attorneywillaims@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 8:45 pm

Recovery Scam:

ABOUT YOUR RECOVERED FUNDS

Greetings from Attorney liza from the UK, accompany by senior attorney Williams, we are team assigned by British government to investigate all dealings of banks in Africa, Asia, UK, Europe and USA, To detect and monitor all affairs of all banks, because in our complainant board so many unfinished business by corrupt bank officials collecting various charges from innocent people without releasing their funds to them

In one of my visits I saw a file in your name attached with your email address, I have been working on recovering your funds back to the UK because the government told me once the funds are in the UK, every documents needed to deliver your funds to you will be made available by the British government, I am writing you today because I recovered your funds few days ago.

Amount recovered is USD$2M, and it has been deposited with canara bank UK.

Kindly contact our senior colleague who led the team to recover your funds, in the person of (Attorney Williams) on this email (attorneywillaims@onmail.com ). Send him your details and he will help you to deliver your funds to you. While we proceed to other peoples files

Best Regards

Attorney liza

Header:

Received: from 10.196.243.14
Return-Path: <erinliza1010@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.176]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 16:50:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CAP2zCPwQhZ9-yKcRoVGTkck4kGnqvDy+Gp9Um58etxdw7w7mEw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ABOUT YOUR RECOVERED FUNDS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attorneywillaims940@onmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 27, 2024 12:34 pm

Recovery Scam:

ABOUT YOUR RECOVERED FUNDS

Greetings from Attorney liza from the UK, accompany by senior attorney Williams, we are team assigned by British government to investigate all dealings of banks in Africa, Asia, UK, Europe and USA, To detect and monitor all affairs of all banks, because in our complainant board so many unfinished business by corrupt bank officials collecting various charges from innocent people without releasing their funds to them

In one of my visits I saw a file in your name attached with your email address, I have been working on recovering your funds back to the UK because the government told me once the funds are in the UK, every documents needed to deliver your funds to you will be made available by the British government, I am writing you today because I recovered your funds few days ago.

Amount recovered is USD$2M, and it has been deposited with canara bank UK.

Kindly contact our senior colleague who led the team to recover your funds, in the person of (Attorney Williams) on this email ( attorneywillaims940@onmail.com ). Send him your details and he will help you to deliver your funds to you. While we proceed to other peoples files

Best Regards

Attorney liza

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.106
Return-Path: <erinliza1010@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.54]
Date: Sun, 26 May 2024 16:40:08 -0700
Message-ID: <CAP2zCPxfeM-C4txS-Rw1638NSdrGSLphLmpFOOD-kKc2nDPeYw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ABOUT YOUR RECOVERED FUNDS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.