Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wilsoncharles910544@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wilsoncharles910544@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 11, 2024 9:48 am

Recovery scam.

Dear Sir,

This is after serious thought and I decided to tell you the truth of the matter in this transaction,I am Charles Wilson from Bank of England, I know this will come to you as surprise letter, there is counter claim in your payment file which can be amended for immediate release of your funds to your account but it must be a deal of 50/50 rate of percentage.

I mean I must have 50% of the total funds as I must tell you the truth of this transaction and why you have not received the payment in your account BUT I will make sure that I arrange the payment file in your name and release the funds to your account within 2 banking hours but you must keep it secret.

Contact me as soon as you get this message for more information.

Regards,

Charles Wilson
Bank of England

Reply to: wilsoncharles910544@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <uk2lnd018mail@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wilsoncharles910544@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 20:14:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAA=ckrUyNt4afsKDRKJukHV5Uvzi5_UhFUKc9QZOaBwZ8LRniw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.