Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Comfort-bunting@safrica.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

engcomfort-bunting@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:30 pm

Greetings Once again

Thanks for your reponse but pls before we proceed with the MOU can you give me a full brief/profile of yourself your carpacity in business and sinceraity A-z. thanks

Kind Regards,

Mr. Comfort Bunting
Group Supply Chain Manager
Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA).
Direct Tel/WhatsApp: +27 6417 02210
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

buntingcomformr6@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:29 pm

Same scam, new email address.

Good Day,

To begin, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mr. Comfort Bunting, and I work as a Group Supply Chain Manager/Procurement Category Manager for The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA). The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), is a wholly state-owned company of the Government of South Africa and registered as a commercial entity under the South African law. It is a subsidiary of CEF SOC Limited (CEF).

For a period of (TWELVE MONTHS), my company is interested in acquiring crude oil from the United Arab Emirates in quantities of up to (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND BARRELS PER MONTH).

If you are asking why I need you to carry out this strategy, it is because it is against my company’s operating ethics for an employee to profit personally from the company business activities. As a result, I will need to collaborate with someone capable and trustworthy who is not in my personal circle in order to keep my involvement private and also note that You do not need to go to the UAE in order to conduct the transaction. You can conduct it from the comfort of your home as long as you have a computer and printer to print and fill forms for the application. The project will not prevent you from doing your normal jobs or business, but it will generate some extra income into your folds.

So, my proposal to you is that we work together to create a middleman structure, with you as the front man and me operating behind the scenes.

I have relevant contacts within the upper echelon of the United Arab Emirates for granting crude oil export licenses to any company or individual I present for this venture.

This is a fantastic opportunity for us to establish ourselves as global oil industry leaders. Only after getting your response and confirmation of your interest will I provide full details.

Regards,

Mr. Comfort Bunting
Telephone: +27810065603

Header:

Received: from 102-65-65-13.ftth.web.africa ([102.65.65.13] helo=[192.168.18.35])
Subject: Hello
To: Recipients <>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2023 03:48:17 -0700
Reply-To: buntingcomformr6@gmail.com
Message-Id: <E1qSxmt-0008BS-Fy@kingcamara.com.br>

Originating IP: 102.65.65.13
Originating ISP: Web-africa-networks-as
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

+27810065603
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

usbusb665kr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:38 pm

Greetings Sir

I have a Top profound Business Proposal for you in the area of petroleum and Gas product supplies.

Kindly get back to me

Mr. Comfort Bunting
Direct Telephone/Whatsapp: + 27 65 739 9176

private email: cbmroil1@consultant.com

Header:

Return-Path: <usbusb665kr@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 01:06:55 +0200
Message-ID: <CADqkD2e_U4_O=a_50ayxxux7ARzeFj83=0xJZM9gCu4=rPLb3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Comfort Bunting
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +27657399176
Note: 103. This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Comfort-bunting@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:44 pm

Greetings,

To begin, allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Mr. Comfort Bunting, and I work as a Group Supply Chain Manager/Procurement Category Manager for The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA). The Petroleum Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (PetroSA), is a wholly state-owned company of the Government of South Africa and registered as a commercial entity under the South African law. It is a subsidiary of CEF SOC Limited (CEF).
For a period of (Twelve Months), my company (PetroSA) is interested in acquiring crude oil from the United Arab Emirates in quantities of up to (Eight Hundred Thousand Barrels Per Month).

If you are asking why I need you to carry out this strategy, it is because it is against my company’s operating ethics for an employee to profit personally from the company business activities. As a result, I will need to collaborate with someone capable and trustworthy who is not in my personal circle in order to keep my involvement private and also note that You do not need to go to the UAE in order to conduct the transaction. You can conduct it from the comfort of your home as long as you have a computer and printer to print and fill forms for the application. The project will not prevent you from doing your normal jobs or business, but it will generate some extra income into your folds.

So, my proposal to you is that we work together to create a middleman structure, with you as the front man and me operating behind the scenes.

I have relevant contacts within the upper echelon of the United Arab Emirates (ADONC) for granting A crude oil export licenses to any company or individual I present for this venture.

This is a fantastic opportunity for us to establish ourselves as global oil industry leaders. Only after getting your response and confirmation of your interest will I provide full and more details

Thanks and yours

Mr. Comfort Bunting
Direct Telephone/Whatsapp: + 27 65 739 9176

Header:

Return-Path: <Comfort-bunting@safrica.com>
Received: from [105.0.4.119] ([105.0.4.119]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan [10.76.45.9])
Message-ID: <trinity-e740313e-6c66-424c-ab5b-2312112db50c-1704267505436@3c-app-mailcom-lxa08>
Subject: Comfort Bunting
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 08:38:25 +0100

Orig IP: 105.0.4.119 | Orig ISP: Cell-c | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

Phone: +27657399176
Note: 103. This telephone number is most likely a South Africa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

usbusb665kr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:03 pm

Comptroller of the Currency

Administrator of National Banks

Independence Square, 250 E Str., SW Washington, 20219-0001, U.S.A.

Attn: Category A Contractor= Beneficiary/Next Of Kin

Overdue Accrued Interest Payment Us$1,227,000.00

In order to offset your outstanding payment On-Hold, you are therefore requested officially to conclude the payment settlement with the Chief payee Officer, Rand Merchant Bank, IMF/UN Head Auditor Mr. James Formby on Direct Tell/Whstapp: +27710927585 email: ubanijubanirmb@mail.com who is also the Head Of Overseas Credit Commission (RMB) to facilitate the Removal of the payment On-Hold and to enable them complete your payment without further delay. and dhear to their instructions

This avenue has been created by the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Commission to offset all Outstanding Foreign Payments On-Hold. In order to rehabilitate the past dignity of African Continent before the International Community. You are therefore instructed to contact the payee bank of Rand Merchant Bank on the receipt of this Message.

The Comptroller of the Currency remains communicated to our financial principals. We hope you will benefit from this team of experts. We assure you the best of our services at all times.

You are also advised to quote your Payment Ref MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077

Network Delivery Status : Network Ack Priority/Delivery: Normal

Message Input Reference RMB8009912RMBAZAJJ0614509XXXXX6987667952-5

Best Regards,

Mr, Joseph Otting,

Chief of Staff & Senior Deputy Comptroller

(Office of the Comptroller of the Currency)

From the attached PDF file:

Comptroller of the Currency
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Independence Square, 250 E Str., SW Washington, 20219-0001, U.S.A.
occ-comptroller@usa.com

Ref: OCC/US.GOVT/PMT/2/2020
Attn: Category A Contractor= Beneficiary/Next Of Kin

Overdue Accrued Interest Payment Us$1,227,000.00

It has come to the above named institution charged with the legal responsibility of monitoring and protecting
the interest of Apex banks of the entire world on unpaid overdue contract /lottery/Inheritance beneficiaries
payments, following the recent returned Remittance advice from the UN/IMF and (BIS) Bank of
International settlement on overdue payment Commission /Auditors.
After OUR intelligence reports forwarded to us by the Treasury Oversight Division (TOD) the Special
Investigations Unit (SIU), the Treasury Inspection Unit (TIU) and the Operations Control Unit (OCU) of the
U.S. Department of Treasury on all the unaccomplished Payment transfers Sequel to our verification &
auditing exercise carried out by The Comptroller of the Currency, Administrator of National Banks (OCC), it
has been brought to the knowledge of the Comptroller General that your outstanding
contract/Inheritance/Lottery accrued interest payment of US$1,227.000.00 (One Million Two Hundred &
Twenty Seven Thousand United States Dollars ) Only is presently (On-Hold) in our International Stock
Exchange Facilities with the payee bank Rand Merchant Bank south Africa hence you could not complete
their payment processing charges of US$391.00 PROCEDURE.
In order to offset your outstanding payment On-Hold, you are therefore requested officially to conclude the
payment settlement with the Chief payee Officer, Rand Merchant Bank, IMF/UN Head Auditor Mr. James
Formby on Direct Tell: +27710927585 email: ubanijubanirmb@mail.com who is also the Head Of
Overseas Credit Commission (RMB) to facilitate the Removal of the payment On-Hold and to enable them
complete your payment without further delay.
This avenue has been created by the United Nations Debt Reconciliation Commission to offset all Outstanding
Foreign Payments On-Hold. In order to rehabilitate the past dignity of African Continent before the
International Community. You are therefore instructed to contact the payee bank of Rand Merchant Bank on
the receipt of this Message.
The Comptroller of the Currency remains communicated to our financial principals. We hope you will benefit
from this team of experts. We assure you the best of our services at all times
Network Delivery Status : Network Ack Priority/Delivery: Normal
Message Input Reference RMB8009912RMBAZAJJ0614509XXXXX6987667952-5
MUR :E800991206146113
Contact the payee bank (RMB) to find out on how to make this urgent payment without further delay.
Payment Ref : MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077
Best Regards,
Mr, Joseph Otting,
Chief of Staff & Senior Deputy Comptroller
(Office of the Comptroller of the Currency)
ComptrollerofCurrency@usa.com

Phone: +27710927585
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

visaelectron@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:14 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Pre-Accrued Interest LOC: US$1,227,000,00
Ref: 1996/09 FNB/MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077

Attention Category ‘A’ Beneficiary/Next of kin:

This is Mrs Emrie Brown, the Current CEO/Auditor General of Rand Merchant Bank (Rmb) (A Division ) First National Bank (Fnb) South Africa, I have just discovered an abandoned huge overdue Inheritance/contract fund amount of (US$1,227,000.00) approved in your name with our bank here in South African treasury Under Ref: RF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/07

If this mail finds you, respond to it or call me , I want to help you over this neglected amount been the accrued interest (US$1,227,000,00) NOW with the Rmb/Reserve Bank Treasury account as unclaimed funds, which is at the verge of been referred to the government treasury trust account As an unclaimed Proceed.

There Is Every Possibility That This Already Approved Overdue Accrued Interest payment Can Be Transferred Into Your Bank Account within 3-4 days time frame Without Further Delay on a touch of few buttons, This Money Is Lying Here On Rmb/Reserve Treasury Account ,which I head

Meanwhile this abandoned funds has accumulated an unsettled overdue computer cable Reinstallation charges of US$229.00 only which must be settled before we can authorized the funds for a direct swift telegraphic Transfer payment, this is In Accordance with The South African Department Of Finance, Foreign Transfer Regulations

Contact or email me through the bellow details if you are ready to work with me

Mrs Emrie Brown
Current CEO/Auditor General (visaelectron@consultant.com)
Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) South Africa
Tel/WhatsApp: +27710927585

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <icovidassistance@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.44]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 23:08:19 +0300
Message-ID: <CAK-_+bD1_75YakGt0qMEbvfccqW-QXAVPr5kWGax8_-xtcp=5A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Rand Merchant Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

profubanijubani@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:51 pm

Pre-Accrued Interest LOC: US$1,227,000,00
Ref: 1996/09 FNB/MY2KXXX4665433821/1000043550000077

Attention Category ‘A’ Beneficiary/Next of kin:

This is Mrs Emrie Brown, the Current CEO/Auditor General of Rand Merchant Bank (Rmb) (A Division ) First National Bank (Fnb) South Africa, I have just discovered an abandoned huge overdue Inheritance/contract fund amount of (US$1,227,000.00) approved in your name with our bank here in South African treasury Under Ref: RF/FRB-NY/9USXX10751/07

If this mail finds you, respond to it or call me , I want to help you over this neglected amount been the accrued interest (US$1,227,000,00) NOW with the Rmb/Reserve Bank Treasury account as unclaimed funds, which is at the verge of been referred to the government treasury trust account As an unclaimed Proceed.

There Is Every Possibility That This Already Approved Overdue Accrued Interest payment Can Be Transferred Into Your Bank Account within 3-4 days time frame Without Further Delay on a touch of few buttons, This Money Is Lying Here On Rmb/Reserve Treasury Account ,which I head

Meanwhile this abandoned funds has accumulated an unsettled overdue computer cable Reinstallation charges of US$229.00 only which must be settled before we can authorized the funds for a direct swift telegraphic Transfer payment, this is In Accordance with The South African Department Of Finance, Foreign Transfer Regulations

Contact or email me through the bellow details if you are ready to work with me

Mrs Emrie Brown
Current CEO/Auditor General (visaelectron@consultant.com)
Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) South Africa
Tel/WhatsApp: +27710927585

Header:

Return-Path: <profubanijubani@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:37:18 +0300
Message-ID: <CAEbUz22JSsNQDN_ja+HwC_dx8S47+EgJ+QdnDFSzE9ahk8zsGQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Rand Merchant Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.