Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tayrobert01@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: tayrobert01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 pm

Scammer's email address.: mikkebrown890@gmail.com

Content of the email.: From Desk Of Mr.Antonio Guterres United Nations Secretary General General &
Chairman Refund Payment Committee

Hello Dear

Hello Good day, Please pay attention to my message. I am Mr. Antonio Guterres, United Nations Secretary General Yes i want to inform you recently that we have been instructed by the U.S Government and
International Monetary Fund and in-conjunction with the World Bank to compensate you with the sum of $1,500,000 thousand USD for not receiving your inheritance/contract payment for many years
due to false offices that refuses to release your funds to you.

Now we have finally made a solid agreement with the U.S Government and international\ monetary Fund and World Bank to compensate you with the sum of $1,500,000.00 thousand USD for your patient.

You are to provide us the below information so we can proceed to release your compensation within 3 working days.

Your Full Name:_______________________
Current address: _____________________
Cell Phone number:_____________________
Passport/ID #:_____________________

We will proceed immediately to release your payment soon we receive your information the above information.

Yours sincerely

Mr. Antonio Guterres,
United Nation Secretary General.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.