Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ahmedtinubupresidentngr.ngr@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2023 2:20 pm

Recovery Scam:

Office Of The Presidency,Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces.
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.Abuja,Nigeria.
Telex.Asorock/NGR/NGXX01.

Attn: Verified Email Funds Owner.

Sir.

New Presidential Payment Memo.

With utmost concern and as well passionate pleas from the United States/United Kingdom and a host of other countries delegations including Canada,Japan,Germany,Malaysia and Saudi Arabia,and a private phone call from the US President Joe Biden and the UK Prime Minister Rishi Khan after my inaugurations to help release your over due owned funds by the Nigerian government in the past,and as the 16th Executive President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR has taken it upon myself to act swiftly on this subject matter as that was one of the conditions given by the above listed countries to work with me and my new Government hence i asked for your details from the EFCC and the Finance Ministry to submit to me your email ID so that i will reach out to you directly and work on that with immediate effect and pay you off as well from my desk as one of my first assignment as you can see that i am writing you directly from the old Office of the Presidency email ID if at all you have been reached with this email ID in the past.

In view of the above now and as a matter of urgency reply to my direct email email ID as thus: ( ahmedtinubupresidentngr.ngr@gmail.com) with every info at your disposal that will help me to proceed with this your payment which i will use the next seven working days to release the funds to you directly as the new Executive President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,give me a brief rundown on why you have not being paid in the past and as well tell me how you want me to release/pay to you the funds as that is my first assignment now in other to assude to the the request of the above stated Nations to avoid any hindrance in my administrations of this great country ahead,please i dont want long essays on this as i will not have the patience for any delays or laxity from you that will delay this payment. I will advise you on the simple new regime payment procedures which you will follow and you will get paid without delays and from my office directly as a new Nigeria is born now to compete with the international communities.

I will be waiting for your urgent email response of my direct private email ID as thus again...( ahmedtinubupresidentngr.ngr@gmail.com ) for more advice to you on this as i am in hurry to redeem the image of this country through this,your following my instructions will help you alot on this based on my person and personality,i will release my private number to you if i confirm your seriousness to claim your funds from my desk.

Sincerely Yours,

His Excellency President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.
Executive President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock,Abuja,Nigeria.
------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <info.presidency.nigeria.org@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.178]
From: "OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA" <info.presidency.nigeria.org@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 06:13:26 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGbAOccpt85fom9r0cvB0ziuOTth5B=ZZDA3_PGW-XTDmptziA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: New Presidential Payment Memo.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:57 pm

Attn: Esteemed Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

Very Urgent.

As a matter of urgency i wish to inform you that i arrived here in New York on Friday last week for the 78th session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 78)which will open on the 20th September 2023 on the special invitations of President Joe Biden,after i met with him on Saturday we reached an agreement for me to use this opportunity to release your funds to you since our Crude Oil Account Holders is at the Bank Of America BOA is located here at 1111 Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue) between 42nd and 43rd Streets,NY and close to the Nigerian House NY where i reside hence i have to do an immediate for your payment with my Ambassador here today before the meeting starts tomorrow. In view of the above now,am inside the BOA Head office right now to direct your credit without delays together with my Ambassador in your favor of which i believed you will prefer direct transfer into your bank account as our account officer advised,so reconfirm your accurate banking details whet your wnat BOA Bank to credit your funds into and your full address as well,alternatively if you want a BOA Bank ATM Card,also indicate as that will be done without stress as i will personally monitor that here before leaving to Nigeria and after the UN General Assembly meetings which will commence tomorrow Tuesday.

Our bankers,Bank Of America BOA also personally informed me that since your payment is to be deducted from the Nigeria Crude Oil Account with them,it is very important that the funds owner and beneficiary should obtain what he called US Embassy Funds Payment Clearance Bond from the country where teh funds originated from which is the US Embassy in Abuja,Nigeria as that is all that they needed to enable them proceed with your payment by them to avoid the US Intelligence Agency placing your funds On Hold because of the amount involved which is the sum of USD 2 Million,so my Ambassador here in NY has contacted the US Ambassador in Nigeria to issue the BOA Bank requested US Embassy Funds Payment Clearance Bond in your full names and send across to him so that he will tender same to the bank for your direct payment and he told him that it cost just the sum of USD200,00 Two Hundred Dollars Only which is very minimal,so confirm the above banking details today because my Ambassador will be back first thing tomorrow morning to process your transfer personally while i will be attanding the UN Meeting as that is what brought me here,so reocnfirm to me your banking details and full address as well when sending the USD200,00 US Embassy Funds Payment Clearance Bond fees through RIA Money Transfer or World Remit Transfer in the name of ATHANATIUS OKALA in Nigeria who will pay the money to the US Embassy in my country before they will issue the US Embassy Funds Payment Clearance Bond in your name,please this is an emergency and requires and emergency from you as well as i will be here for the whole week to make sure everything works out in your favor.

I will be waiting for your email as instructed above for your immediate payment now that am here in the United States as there will be no hitches to that effect and if any i will correct it as i will be here until next week Tuesday,the receivers names again remains ATHANATIUS OKALA as above and make no mistakes about that please,if you want a BOA Bank ATM Card as an alternative to wire transfer,do let me know as well which quick response and actions to that effect,you can also guy an Apple Gift Card or Ebay Gift Card of same sum of USD200,00 and send if you cannot be able to send through RIA Money Transfer in the given name of Athanatius Okala and forward the RIA Slip or Apple Card copy together with your banking details and address to my private email ID as thus: ( ahmedtinubupresidentngr.ngr@gmail.com)

Sincerely Yours,

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Header:

X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.179]
From: "OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA" <info.presidency.nigeria.org@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 07:41:02 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGbAOcdmJPXtESST=wM-_MTfsiY-MiW4NoHafY93WjAqRZG37A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: VERY URGENT..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:01 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attn: Approved Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

Emergency Payment Advice.

With utmost joy and happiness,i wish to let you know that after i was officially affirmed as the rightful winner of the Feb 25th Nigeria Presidential Elections by the highest Court in the land which is the SUPREME Court of Nigeria on Thursday 26th Oct 2023,i have decided to extend my happiness to you as i have used my Presidential Veto Power to approve the sum of USD 2 Million to you directly into your designated bank account by Swift Electronics Transfer,i will personally handle this payment to you without delays from Monday next week when i get to the office,so forward to me your accurate banking details and address for this your payment,i will only need you the beneficiary to secure an Official Presidential Payment Tag PPG Bond from my office as that is the requirement for this your crediting by next week and by me only as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

I do apologize for this coming late and the inability of the past regime to do the needful for you,though better late than never,so forward to me your details to claim this small sum as approved in your favor by me and as well be ready to secure your payment requirement which is the Presidential Payment Tag PPG Bond from my office as well as that will cost you a little amount you will pay to secure which is payable to the Presidential Legal Department,i will treat this with utmost urgency by Monday next week hence no hassles attached on this payment by me once you have obtained the Presidential Payment Tag PPG Bond from my office. Your email was forwarded to my desk by the National Security Adviser as that warranted my reaching you directly instead of my numerous aides.

Sincerely Yours,

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Header:

Return-Path: <ahmedtinubupresidentngr.ngr@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.171]
From: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu <ahmedtinubupresidentngr.ngr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 13:54:02 -0700
Message-ID: <CANETo-0L71z7oWiks5hn8SMT0t-BE4tMiVQsp4rtZL9QXUSw-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Emergency Payment Advice.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:12 pm

Private Email ID:ahmedtinubupresidentngr.ngr@gmail.com

Attn: Approved Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

Inter Banking Payment.

I, His Excellency, wish to notify this Monday afternoon Nigeria time that after over two weeks of high powered negotiations and based on our Bilateral Agreement with Australia through the Australian Prime Minister and as a member Nation of the CommonWealth,we have reached an agreement to release the sum of USD 2 Million to you through our Consolidated Oil Reserve Account with the Australia National Bank NAB and with the backing of the Australian Prime without you the beneficiary paying a dime to the Australian Government Tax inclusive based on our mutual and bilateral agreement with the bank and the Australian Government as well with my sole authorisation for your payment the NAB Bank in Australia as an Official Clearance from the Australian Embassy here in Nigeria is the sole requirement for your payment on my order only.

Sequel to the above now,get back to me with your Payment preference and as well your details for such payment including your banking coordinates and ID which the Australian Embassy here in Abuja will use to issue your Clearance which is what the Australian Authorities and the NAB Bank needed before following my instructions to pay you without delays on my order and after the Aussies Embassy here in Abuja has issued the requested Clearance in your name which NAB Bank will use to make your payment on my order.

Awaiting your email as instructed above and for more advice from my office directly as I will handle that personally on your behalf,forward to me your details for your payment on my direct and private email ID as thus (ahmedtinubupresidentngr.ngr@gmail.com)

Sincerely Yours,

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.107
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.51]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 07:39:20 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGbAOcevKOmpbiTojevM_UhJO913zKE9z2DzF6d3-iq6ET=WHg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Inter Banking Payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.presidency.nigeria.org@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:39 pm

Recovery Scam:

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
State House,Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of The Principal Private Secretary To
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,GCFR.
Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu.
Telex: FGN/XXCBN/NGR2023.

EMBARGO LIFTED ON YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS PAYMENT.

Attn; Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

Be Officially Informed that after the Federal Executive Council Meeting of Wednesday this week Mr. President Federal Republic of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR through the Federal Executive Council have officially lifted the Embargo placed on your funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria and an immediate approval have been irrevocably granted for the release and payment of your long and overdue Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Funds and an official Presidential Gazette order for the immediate release/payment and payment of your over due funds have been approved in your name and favor for immediate payment through the Office Of the Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations NNPC Engineer. Mele Kele Kyari Whom the Federal Executive Council through Mr.President have delegated his Presidential Powers for the release of your overdue Inheritance/Lottery funds and Old Contract claims as i have personally as Mr.President Private Secretary sent your Payment File to the NNPC GMD Engineer. Mele Kyari for update and immediate payment of your funds claims,you are hereby advised to contact the Group Managing Director of NNPC Nigeria Engineer. Mele Kyari with below details for the immediate release of your approved funds in the sum of USD2.5 Million only..TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS..as Approved by the Nigerian National Assembly last week in your favor....as the GMD NNPC is the official Federal Government Agency responsible for Debt Settlements locally and International and our oil proceeds managers,contact the NNPC GMD with the below details for your payment.

Engineer. Mele Kele Kyari.
Group Managing Director GMD.
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations,NNPC.
Direct Tel;.2348173212684.

Contact him as above for your payment as an Irrevocable Standing Payment Order..ISPO..have been issued in your name for your payment as instructed to the gentleman above in his capacity as NNPC GMD ,your (Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal) must be presented to Mr.President for his personal Accent and Endorsement to give your payment a Presidential Seal Order against any Stop or Holding Order against your Paid/Released funds both within and outside Nigeria and to certify your funds as a legal and genuine contractual funds paid to you by the Nigerian Government devoid of illicit or money laundering activities hence only Mr,President will do the final Presidential Endorsement and Accent once your Payment File is presented on his desk by your funds administrator Engineer. Mele Kyari as this will cost you a little sum to cover the Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal Endorsement Fees/Charges which is very obligatory and mandatory before Mr.President will append his official signature on your Payment File to enable the AGF Transfer/Release your funds to you as approved by the Federal Executive Council on Wednesday in your favor,update my office once you have contacted your payment administrator as above and as well forward your banking details/personal data and address to him for your payment through his desk as Approved by the Federal Executive Council..FEC.

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter for your immediate payment as instructed by the Federal Executive Council through Mr President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Best Regards,

Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu..
Principal Private Secretary to Mr President.
Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.204
by atlas320.free.mail.ne1.yahoo.com pod-id NONE with HTTPS; Sat, 16 Dec 2023 20:28:06 +0000
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.181]
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 11:27:56 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGbAOcfBV5SCm1zDaRoBqJbQ+1SCYOYQfs_imUtcrxcB77LwwQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: EMBARGO LIFTED ON YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS PAYMENT.

Phone: +2348173212684
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.