Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:20 pm

Recovery scam.

From The Desk Of;.. Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.

FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2022.

Attn; Beneficiary.

Sir.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2022 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD2.5Million TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary.

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank Nordik.
Bank of America BOA.
Ally Bank USA.
Wells Fargo Bank.
Danske Bank,Denmark.
Maybank Berhad Malaysia.
Deutsche Bank
State Bank Of India.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment without prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile line is as thus 234-8173212684. as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Accountant General Of The Federations AGF
Direct Line:2348173212684.

Header:

Return-Path: <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>
From: Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 11:46:41 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+AQg3o0dDARMfjRXJzwGK6V=9Ftai_wLBt6hyRYNRiSon06FQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2022.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+2348173212684 -the phone number is reported on our forum since 2017 for being used in various types of scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:42 pm

Recovery Scam:

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.

FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2023.

Attn; Registered Beneficiary.

Sir.Madam.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations did on Monday this week did approved the immediate release and payment to you the sum of USD2Million Two Million Dollars without delays as approved in your name and favor by the Finance Minister which my office as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF will released to you as approved and which you were duly informed to that effect and this Thursday evening i received the below following from from a US Law Firm indicating that i should transfer your approved sum to the firms account hence i seek clarifications from you to that effect before i will go ahead to do that as your email was submitted to me by the EFCC Nigeria for this your payment after due diligence by them.

Did you authorize Mrs. Linda Chambers to claim your funds as she came to our office claiming that you are now paralyzed as a result of a ghastly motor accident you had some months ago. She further gave us the below account details for the payment of the approved USD2 Million (TWO MILLION SIX UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). Here are her information below she submitted for the transfer

BANK: JP MORGAN CHASE & CO.
ADDRESS: 2911 W. 70TH STREET,
SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA, U.S.A., 71108,
Account Name: Linda Chambers.,
ROUTING NO: 065400137
ACCOUNT NO: 752649939.,
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33

Kindly confirm this by getting back to me as quickly as possible to avoid my office making any mistakes or wrong transfer,if the above details are in ORDER,let me know so that i will proceed without delays as she also paid the mandatory USD200,00 Two Hundred Dollars Accountant General Office Payment Processing Fees sum for that as well which qualifies her for the payment ,and if not do let me know as well and provide your own correct details immediately and as well send the USD 200,00 fees required for that as i will proceed with your payment either by Bank Swift Transfer or ATM Card mailing which you have to make your choice of payment for that,i will give you the name to send the USD200,00 fees to my desk for you to send the mandatory fees to my office here for your payment and as well call for the ladies arrest by security agents.,call me on my direct mobile and WhatSapp line as thus (2347033206328) so that we will chat and talk as well for your payment without delays hence you will not pay any money before i will release your funds to you outside the USD200,00 Funds Processing Handling Charges as stated above which is mandatory and obligatory,chat me me up on WhatSapp.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Direct Line:2348173212684.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.107
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.53]
From: Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:18:43 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+AQg3o-my+RmsJbNv-YfJtJoozA5kBeLB8Aw4BgXSVhBD=Gcw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2023.

Phone: +2347033206328
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 16, 2023 8:47 am

Recovery Scam:

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.

Attn; Beneficiary.

Sir.

I wish to inform you this Monday evening Nigeria time in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations, AGF that the sum of USD 2 Million Two Million has being approved for immediate payment to you and will be released to you by the OAGF Office by by our bankers here in Nigeria FIRST BANK INTERNATIONAL Nigeria Plc.....NOTE.....we have an agreement with FIRST BANK INTERNATIONAL that your approved sum of USD 2 Million will be paid to you only through the BANK ONLINE BANKING to avoid you spending any money to the bank in the course of claiming your funds as that is what the OAGF office will not condon,so that means that First Bank will open and online Account with them in your name and deposit the USD2 Million into your online account with them of which i will then forward to your your Online account details including your Passwords to enable you access your deposited funds in the comfort of your home or office without stepping out anywhere for that,i believe that you are vassed with that as the bank have accepted to do so in your nae and favor hence my communicating same to you this evening as your email was forwarded to my desk by the Finance Minister and the United Nations Head Office here in Nigeria for your payment.

Furtherance to the above now,i was informed by FIRST BANK INTERNATIONAL that you will need to open set up the online account with the sum of USD185,00 One Hundred And Eighty Five Dollars only as a non Nigerian resident before they will open the online account in your name and then lodge your USD2 Million into the account for you easy access,meanwhile NOTE that the USD185,00 is not lost as it will still be in your same online account for your use after it is set up for you hence the money is still yours as well as not going to the bank vault,the USD185,00 you will send to FIRST BANK is what they will use to Activate your ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT with them which still remain yours for withdrawal or transfer to your local bank account together with your lodged USD2 Million,this is the process for your online account opeaning with First Bank and once is open i will authorize them to credit your approved sum into it before sending to you the account details for you to access it online with your mobile phone or laptop,as you can see you are not speding any dime to anyone prior to your claiming your funds from my office,forward the below details to me in your next email as that is teh requirement for your FIRST BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT opening as that will be done within this week.

1) FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS.
2)ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION ID.
3)MOBILE NUMBER.

Finally,i will be await for your email with the above requested details for your online set up as i will instruct you on how you will be sending the USD185,00 Online Activations Account fees to the bank here in Nigeria to enable them proceed with immediate effect as my office will forward your details to them for them once i hear from you,please note that without the Online Account Opening Activations fee as above,first bank will not be able to set it up and as i said the money still remains your own as it will be in that your account together with your approved sum hence you have nothing to lose on that,i can be reached on my mobile and whatsapp line as thus: 2347033206328 for more advise on this simple payment arrangement.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr.Sylva Okolieaboh.
Abuja,Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.137
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.52]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 11:52:12 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+AQg3qy=Vb+Eu0SCU9WM7e9f4HBmTvLVzkw+SQpNUfPtccCbg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: OAGF MEMO

Phone: +2347033206328
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:40 pm

Recovery Scam:

From The Desk Of;.. Mrs.Oluwatoyin Sakirat Madein
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.

FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2023.

Sir/Madam.

After my appointment on the 19th of May 2023 as the new Accountant General of the Federals AGF,I have perused and reconciled your Payment File before my desk as well as approved your immediate payment as authorized by the new Nigerian President last week Thursday.

Your above sum of USD2.5 Million will be released and paid to you through the GF Consolidated Revenue Account as administered by me once you have obtain of copy of your AGF PAYMENT CLEARANCE RECEIPT from my desk at a very reduced which is the only requirement for your payment because without the AGF PAYMENT CLEARANCE RECEIPT issued on your behalf,i cannot achieve anything for you as that is new government payment policy now,i will make your payment either by Bank Wire Transfer or an ATM Card uploaded with an account in your name and delivered to you hence you have to make your choice and get payment to me for the AGF PAYMENT CLEARANCE RECEIPT and how you will send the fees to my office here for your immediate payment.

Urgently waiting for your email response to enable me forge ahead,please digest my letter properly before responding to avoid void payment for you hence i don't have time to waste on this.

Sincerely Yours.

Mrs.Oluwatoyin Sakirat Madein
New Accountant General Of The Federations AGF
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.140
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.44]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:36:56 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+AQg3o9z3fuDtJdXjbw0pgzqv3mgshz3GwhSEh7TLozdK6p2Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:24 pm

Recovery Scam:

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
State House,Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of The Principal Private Secretary To
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,GCFR.
Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu.

Embargo Lifted On Your Overdue Outstanding Payment.

Attn; Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

Be Officially Informed that after our Federal Executive Council Meeting FEC of Monday 23rd Oct 2023 Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR through the Federal Executive Council have officially lifted an Embargo previously placed on your overdue funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria and an immediate approval have been irrevocably granted for the release and payment of your long and overdue Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Funds and an official Presidential Gazette order for the immediate release/payment and payment of your over due funds have been approved in your name and favor for immediate payment through the Office Of the Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF Mrs.Oluwatoyin Sakirat Madein. whom Federal Executive Council through Mr.President have delegated his Presidential Powers for the release of your overdue Inheritance/Lottery funds and Old Contract claims as i have personally as Mr.President Principal Private Secretary sent your Payment File to the Accountant General of the Federations AGF earlier today Tuesday for update and immediate payment of your funds claims,you are hereby advised to contact the Accountant General of the Federations AGF Mrs.Oluwatoyin Sakirat Madein with below details for the immediate release of your approved funds in the sum of USD2.5 Million only..Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as Approved by the Nigerian National Assembly last week in your favor,please note that the Accountant General of the Federations is the official Federal Government Agency responsible for Debt Settlements locally and International,so contact the AGF with the below details for your payment.

Mrs.Oluwatoyin Sakirat Madein.
Email:agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com

Contact her as above for your payment as an Irrevocable Standing Payment Order ISPO has been issued in your name for your payment as instructed to the gentleman above in his capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations,your Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal must be presented to Mr.President for his personal Accent and Endorsement to give your payment a Presidential Seal Order against any Stop or Holding Order against your Paid/Released funds both within and outside Nigeria and to certify your funds as a legal and genuine contractual funds paid to you by the Nigerian Government devoid of illicit or money laundering activities hence only Mr,President will do the final Presidential Endorsement and Accent once your Payment File is presented on his desk by your funds administrator the Accountant General of the Federations as this will cost you a little sum to cover the Presidential Payment Endorsement Authorizations Seal Endorsement Fees/Charges which is very obligatory and mandatory before Mr.President will append his official signature on your Payment File to enable the AGF Transfer/Release your funds to you as approved by the Federal Executive Council of Monday this week in your favor,update my office once you have contacted your payment administrator as above and as well forward your banking details/personal data's and address to him for your payment through his desk as Approved by the Federal Executive Council..FEC.

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter for your immediate payment as instructed by the Federal Executive Council through Mr President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Best Regards,

Dr.Mrs.Aisha Babangida Bagudu.
Principal Private Secretary to Mr President.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.51]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 10:14:49 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+AQg3rnBFx2nbrTw-9HDeHsvH_-Vrh_OzAT_FTDwxDXatXWMA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Embargo Lifted On Your Overdue Outstanding Payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:06 pm

Recovery Scam:

From The Desk Of;.. Mrs.Oluwatoyin Sakirat Madein
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.

AGF Unofficial Memo.

Sir/Madam.

I wish to let you know that upon my appointment as the Accountant General of the Federation AGF last month by this new government in power,i stumbled on your layed out Payment For which indicates that you have not received a dime from the Nigerian Government for past years which for me as a Mother and a devout Christian was as a result of high level corruptions by the officials that are supposed to pay you this funds since,not that your payment has not been approved for that,in fact your funds is floating on a Dedicated Bank Account of my Agency which is the Accountant General Office hence they prefer to extort you and at the end trying to use your approved funds for themselves despite the extortions from you,now i have blocked that account because they have already written that you have been paid in their memo to the Finance Ministry only waiting for the appropriate time to strike and divert your approved funds for their personal use.

Now as a Mother with Grandchildren,i will help you receive this funds seamlessly and unofficially by getting it transferred to your nominated bank account as the person in charge of the funds account since the report is that you have been paid already,so i will do this out of my official assignment to help you get back to life after all this years,what they said was paid to you which are all lies to cover up to divert your funds is the sum of USD 2 Million hence i will use my power as the account signatory get the funds transferred to your bank account or through a Bitcoin wallet if you have either as i cannot do that by ATM Card which will cost you so much,after getting your funds i will appreciate any gratification from you but not monetary gift but in form of gift as i love any form of Gift so much for helping you at last,i saw your email address on your Payment File and that's why i contacted you through email as well.

All you need to do after receiving this email is that you will send the USD250,00 Two Hundred And Fifty Dollars ONLY which i will pay to the bank that will transfer the funds to your account either by Wire Transfer or through Bitcoin Wallet as that was my discussions with the Bank Managing Director that i strike this deal with as he is the only one that knows about this,though he requested for 5% out of your Two Million Dollars as bribe but i rejected and rebuked him,so he soft peddled on that,the USD250,00 you will send is the official Bank Handling Charges which is normal as it cannot be removed from the USD2 Million prior to your transfer as i coded the amount from my office that a penny cannot be removed from it by anybody because of those corrupt officials and their cohorts,so get back to me with your bank details where the funds will be transferred into or if you want by Bitcoin,send me your Bitcoin Wallet for that if that is how you wnat it,for yoru informations i will NOT pay the USD250,00 fees for you as i dont support with money based on my age and belife but will make your life better than it is now,so dont tell me topay for you as i will not do that,i will rather use my USD100,00 to secure a Clearance Cover for you from your Embassy to coevr teh USD2Million so that you will not have any issues once it gets to your bank account,this gesture os born out of Humanity and as directedl by GOD to me to help the mankind with my position,once you send your details,i willinstruct you on how to send the USD250,00 BANK HANDLING SERVICE CHARGE so that i will pay the bank MD for your immediate payment on my order.

Sincerely Yours.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.41.14
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.43]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 03:21:37 -0800
Message-ID: <CA+AQg3qeF6Fx8iw9awBywY3cbFPS8Z6xj2X8GKeuksc7O=x8eg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: AGF Unofficial Memo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:26 pm

Recovery scam.

Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF Treasury House,
Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street
,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-8173212684.

Union Bank Of Switzerland Payment Notifications.

Attn;Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

On the express directives and order from Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria i have concluded arrangement with Union Bank Of Switzerland for the immediate and unconditional release/payment of your overdue funds which is now approved for payment to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS only to our bankers Union Bank Of Switzerland Zurich Head Office Branch through the Nigerian Consolidated Oil Reserve Account of which am the sole signatory and account administrator as the Chief Accountant of the Federation AGF,the sum of USD5Million Five Million Dollars was approved in your name and favor this first quarter of the year 2024 payable only on my order as the AGF of The Federations,i will give our bankers in Switzerland and order to either credit your bank account or issue you a UBS ATM GOLD CARD which delivery will be free on my order to our bankers through our UBS Bank Account Officer directly to your designated address that you will send to me or your banking details that you will send to me which i will attach in your Validated Payment File and i will forward to UBS Bank and then remark them to go ahead and pay you without you making dime payment to our bankers.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to call or text me a message on my direct mobile line as this: 2348173212684 and obtain your (International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond) from my office which i need to input and insert in your Payment File prior to forwarding it to our bankers with your details for your payment without any delays by them as i will endorse your payment,without you obtaining the (International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond) from my desk your payment cannot be made by our bankers as that is the only requirement for your payment hence is very obligatory,so call me on phone on the above number or send me text message to that effect so that i will inform you the process of the issuance of the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond in your name and favor and that is all that is needed for your payment by our bankers UBS on my order only as the sole account signatory and funds administrator.

I will be expecting your telephone call or text message as instructed above and then your email with your details and preferred mode to claim your funds from our bankers in Switzerland at zero cost from you after you have secured your payment requirement which is (International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond) at an AGF reduced cost and government approved cost for that.

Sincerely Yours..

Header:

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:20:42 -0800
Message-ID: <CA+AQg3pE1cGADaoU16wcejV0Acc7xL3UiRsPHHvtvAGRxc+8vA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Union Bank Of Switzerland Payment Notifications.

+2348173212684 - same as above
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.