Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamseu@europe.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adamseu@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:41 pm

International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Office of the Special Representative to the UN.
Head quarters,

LETTER OF COMPENSATION / SETTLEMENT.
Attn: Beneficiary,

Please bear with us for making this initial contact through email, it is due to the urgency of this notification, since we are unable to reach your telephone line andto officially bring to your notice about your payment file in which you are listed as a beneficiary to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United NationsCompensation Program of US$4,000.000.00{four Million Dollar}, this Compensation Program is organized Seasonal for victims of war, disasters(earthquakes, hurricane,storm,fire),internet scams and elderly one(s) and fund payment delay in which your fund payment has been delayed by some unpatriotic officers,scammers and covid 19settlement.In view of the above you are advised to reconfirm the information below to facilitate the immediate release of your fund through our bank in canada TD BANKSECURITY VAULT.OTTAWA CANADA .

1) Your Full Name:
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile:
3) Company\'S Name, Position and Address:
4) Profession, Age and Marital Status

Here are the options pick {1}

1. Cash delivery system - With this system, money is packaged through a delivery agent. With proper arrangement with an airline based on agreement with the sendingbank or delivery company. And upon arrival of the funds, with an agent, the funds will be lodged into the clients account with the assistance of the agent. The agentcan also deliver cash to the client as agreed between the client and the agent. That depends on the client. This system is risk free as all responsibilities will behandled by the agent until funds get to the bank account of the client or to the client in cash. All legal documentation allowing the client full access and right overfunds will be negotiated with the agent by the client.

2. Cheque Delivery System - This system will enable the sending bank or company send a travellers cheque through courier to an affiliate bank or company in thedestination of the client. Here also an agent will be contracted to help lodge funds into the account of the client by cashing, clearing and crediting the account ofthe client upon arrival if the cheque. This method is fast and risk free process. And it is also legal. The agent here also will be assigned with the duty ofmonitoring the legal process to enable fast crediting with no complication during the processing of funds transfer.

I wait for your positive response
Best Regards,
DR GEORGE ANDERSON
Managing Director International Monetary Fund (IMF).

Header:

Return-Path: <adamseu@europe.com>
Received: from [178.79.143.35] ([178.79.143.35]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-50c5ab0c-bd1d-41f6-849e-a218e6a7fe65-1679064837360@3c-app-mailcom-lxa08>
To: imf_fundreleaseorder@accountant.com
Subject: Office of the Special Representative to the UN.
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 15:53:57 +0100

Orig IP: 178.79.143.35 | Orig ISP: Linode, Llc | City: London | Country: United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamseu@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:22 pm

Head quarters,

Attn: Beneficiary,

Thanks for your swift response and co-operation. I believe this is the best time to claim this compensation funds due to co-operation as indicated by you. I want to assure you that I shall do all in my power to see to it that this funds is received by you as timely and as secured as possible. And to start with, adequate arrangements are on going for proper paperwork and also to secure the funds with an insurance coverage in your name. Please note that the insurance coverage request form sent to you is to be filled and sent back immediately.

Upon receiving your completed insurance coverage application form, the process of assigning the funds will be completed and further directive's will be sent to you. Note that all arrangements are covered by a legal backing framework to enable a timely accessibility of funds by you in your country through your bank account, except where you chose otherwise.

Hence it is imperative that you fill out the form and send the same back to us as swiftly as possible. I once again assure you of a timely access to these funds, as long as adequate information is provided by you. And our directive's followed.

Best Regards,
DR GEORGE ANDERSON
Managing Director International Monetary Fund (IMF

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamseu@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:47 pm

You have to print the form out Filled singn and sent back immediately.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamseu@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:37 pm

Head quarters,

FOR YOUR ATTENTION.....Fund Beneficiary,

i acknowledge the receipt of your email. your reply should go to Mr Jack Milton through his email contact below for more details reach Jack Milton on his personal email, tdfinancial.jackmilton@gmail.com and send that form to him as well for further directive's is the officer incharge of the vault facility.your detailed information has also been sent to the Td securities and vault services. So they'll render all the needed support to assist in getting the funds to you In due time we need your co-operation

CONTACT ,, Mr Jack Milton
EMAIL..{ tdfinancial.jackmilton@gmail.com

Best Regards,
DR GEORGE ANDERSON
Tel+905551404954 Whats App
Tel+447418348109

Phones: +905551404954
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Avea Iletişim Hizmetleri AŞ

+447418348109
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamseu@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:55 pm

Head quarters,

FOR YOUR ATTENTION..........
Attn: Fund Beneficiary.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I wanted to get full details regarding the process so as to make sure we do not delay the process, Please note that the release order and the GST tax rate added together comes up to $1,500 USD, Please note that you are required to make this only payment immediately for the process to be completed and for the funds to be remitted to you.

Please also note that as of right now, the funds have been converted to a draft which would be cleared upon payment of the said amount. And i also like you to know that if payment is made by tomorrow your funds will be released latest by wednesday. So we urge you to adhere to these directives if you must have a swift process and remittance of these funds.

I also use this medium to send you my phone number Tel+905551404954 you can also get me via whats app on that number. Also as soon as you reply to this email, I shall forward to you our correspondent agent bank account number in India where to make the deposit of the Rs/ 123,000 INR, as soon as payment is made you are required to scan back to us the payment receipt via email, which we shall keep as proof of payment by you. So please get back to me. So that i can forward you the account details where to make this payment as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
DR GEORGE ANDERSON
Tel+905551404954 Whats App
Tel+447418348109
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.