Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

heinerweber3@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

heinerweber3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:39 pm

Money Transfer Scam:

Dear Friend,

My name is Ms Rose Celina Khan. I have tried to contact you several times regarding your pending transfer from one of our corporate accounts. However, this fund could not be transferred to you due to correctable reasons, which I will inform you about in response to this email.

Are you ready to receive this fund? I will definitely help you make this transfer to your local bank account within 48 hours. If you need help with this, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Ms Rose Celina Khan

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.8
by atlas215.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com pod-id NONE with HTTPS; Mon, 30 Jan 2023 18:59:58 +0000
Return-Path: <heinerweber3@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.176]
From: "Citibank: info@citibank.com info@citibank.com info@citibank.com" <heinerweber3@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 10:59:37 -0800
Message-ID: <CAFyzqBfmxDSf=i+Ws5_8dtPYt+h3gqUc9CNGA+CJqnUOYgkxBA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend, Happy New Year, and Good News To You
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pat4007@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:01 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Friend,

This is M A Khan. I have been trying to contact you by email, regarding your pending transfer from one of our corporate accounts. However, this fund could not be transferred to you due to correctable reasons, which I will inform you about in response to this email.

Are you ready to receive this fund? I will definitely help you make this transfer to your local bank account within 48 hours. If you need help with this, please contact me as soon as possible.

Do reconfirm the following details to enable me commence the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Beneficiary Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Thank you,
M A Khan
Head of Customer Service

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.140
Return-Path: <pat4007@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.52]
From: "Citibank: info@citibank.com info@citibank.com" <pat4007@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 13:57:17 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAoK+6vdPZVC21P82x+mQJ0q5qx06=UrSifNBUorOgae79Hs7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend, I have been trying to contact you.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

heinerweber3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:55 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Sir,

In my new role as a wire transfer operator within our bank's central system, I've come across a pending inheritance fund linked to your name. Instead of the USA or any other country where transfers are more difficult and costly, I have the capacity to facilitate a smooth wire transfer of the valued sum of $5,000,000.00 to your designated bank account.

However, absolute confidentiality is paramount to prevent any interference that could jeopardize the transaction and my professional standing within the institution.

I've identified an unwarranted hold placed on the funds by certain government and top bank officials, motivated by their personal interests. I am prepared to take the necessary steps to remove this hold swiftly and proceed with the wire transfer promptly, bypassing any unnecessary protocols.

My aim is not to coerce belief but to demonstrate through action my credibility and commitment. To proceed, I kindly request specific personal and banking details to ensure the seamless transfer of the funds:

Your Full Name:
Current Residential Address:
Direct Cell and WhatsApp Number:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Beneficiary Name:
Bank Email Address:
Swift Code:
Routing Number:
IBAN:

Rest assured, upon receiving the requested information, I will promptly initiate the transfer to your specified bank account. I deeply appreciate your trust in my professional capacity and assure you of a diligent and secure process.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Warm regards,

Jon Hountalas
Head of Commercial Banking (CIBC)
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Canada

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <heinerweber3@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.176]
From: "Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce: info@cibc.com info@cibc.com" <heinerweber3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 04:28:28 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFyzqBfM2ehy6Zp6tXm+BA=YTXKS7q441Ja3zB8p7k+YvFB48A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I Have Been Trying To Reach You.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.