Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maryjohnson2470@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:38 pm

greeting from the sick bed

Mrs.Mary Johnson <maryjohnson2470@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 1 Apr at 03:47

Greetings my beloved,

My name is Mrs. Mary Johnson, I am a deaf woman and also a cancer patient who has decided to donate what I have to you for God's works. I want to donate $9.5 million to you so that you will use part of this fund to help the poor ones, while you use the rest for your family. If you are interested, Respond now for more details on how to receive this fund.

Regards,
Mrs. Mary Johnson
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:07 am

Dear Beneficiary,

Please,I'm very sorry for my late response, The United Nations has ordered BANK OF AMERICA to transfer a total sum of $10,700,000.00 Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars into your bank account. All the foreigners who are VICTIMS OF NIGERIAN SCAM will receive $10,700,000.00 Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars as COMPENSATION from the United Nations (UN), so therefore the UNITED NATIONS has agreed and appoint BANK OF AMERICA (BOA) to compensate all the Victims of Nigerian SCAMS, your name was among the list of names submitted to BANK OF AMERICA for immediate transfer of $10,700,000.00. Please my dear, BANK OF AMERICA is ready to transfer the $10.7 Million US Dollars to your bank account, we BANK OF AMERICA require your banking details to enable us transfer the funds US$10.7 Million US Dollars into your account, kindly complete the TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS below for immediate release of the $10.7 Million US Dollars into your account.

KINDLY SEND BELOW DETAILS

1: Your full Name.......
2: Your Complete Residential Address......
3: Your Home Telephone No.........
4: Your Cell Phone No........
5:Your Receiving Bank account details.......

Please the BANK OF AMERICA require you to complete the above requirements to enable us process and transfer the sum of $10,700,000.00 Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars into your bank account, as soon as you complete the TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS above and send it to us, BANK OF AMERICA will process all the legal transfer documents and the sum of US$10.7M Ten Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars will be transfer direct into your bank account within the next 12/hours. All the transfer arrangements have been done, kindly complete the above transfer requirements and BANK OF AMERICA will CREDIT a total sum of $10,700,000.00 into your bank account within the next business day. We appreciate your immediate response to enable us complete this transaction, Once again we apologize for the late response, kindly help BANK OF AMERICA to serve you better.

I am waiting to hear from you and your details as required.

Respectfully Yours
Mrs.Mary Johnson
Bank Of America(BOA)

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.141
Return-Path: <maryjohnson2470@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.170]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 16:25:25 -0700
Message-ID: <CAG7YtN42hPM-F76jbAqnqxgL7HoWZDia7afmfKUoow=q1RU1AA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.