Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ahmedsambo454@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ffederalministryofaviation@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:47 pm

Federal Ministry of Aviation
Contract Payment Committee
International Airport Complex Annex,
Wuse Business District,
Abuja. Airport Road Annex Office, Ikeja-Lagos
Date:27/07/2022

REF: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION NOTIFICATION OF YOUR APPROVED CONTRACT PAYMENT OF US$23,800,000.00 FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION

Attention:
CEO:

The Contractor/Beneficiary,

We will wish to know what is holding you back from sending the $9,250 for the harmonization and signing of your Final Release Order Documents to your accredited attorney to enable us instruct for the immediate release of your contract payments to your designated bank account accordingly.

We advise that you should as a matter of urgency send the fees to your accredited attorney as he has directed you as we did not intend to delay the release of your contract payments since you have completed your contract with our Ministry.

We look forward to your feedback that you have sent the fees $9,250 to your accredited attorney, Barrister Anslem Egwuogu.

Thanks .

Dr.Chike Nwogbo.
Director Operations
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ahmedsambo454@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:56 pm

Dear

How are you today, my good Friend? I thank you for your mail that you have sent the application letter to our Ministry for the release of your contract payments to your bank account for our sharing. I am happy to let you know that I saw your name among the foreign contractors that our Ministry has contacted for the payments of their contract payments on our Ministry's notice board this afternoon. Please I want you to send me the copy of the message our Ministry sent to you as regards to the release of your contract payments for my advice and guidance. Please reply now.

Ahmed Sambo.

Dear

How are you? Please I did not know why you refused to let me know that our Ministry has contacted you and have also given you an Attorney that you will contact for the signing and payment of your final release order documents. My direct contact Person in the Operation department made me aware of this and had forwarded to me the email message our Ministry used to contact you for the payment and signing of your final release order documents which I will also attach to this mail to you. What I did not understand is why you refused to let me know to advise you but anyway, let me know if you have contacted the Attorney as they directed you in the mail and have you sent the money to the Attorney? Please reply now to know your arrangement or you have sent the money to the Attorney as time is not on our side.

Ahmed Sambo.

Wuse Business District,
Date:26/07/2022

REF: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION NOTIFICATION OF YOUR APPROVED CONTRACT PAYMENT OF US$23,800,000.00 FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AVIATION

Attention:
CEO:

This is to bring to your knowledge that this Concern have verified and gone through YOUR CONTRACT DOCUMENTS AND APPROVALS related to the release of your CONTRACT PAYMENT to your nominated bank account which we have secured an approval from Federal Ministry of Finance to secure foreign exchange for this payment through our paying bank.

Sequel to the procedure of this honorable Ministry, We have approved your Twenty Three Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$23,800,000.00) but we must follow the due process attached to the foreign payment act, thus you must pay the sum of Nine Thousand, Two and Fifty Dollars (US$9,250.00) for Harmonization and the Final Release Order Documents of your contract payment and the signing by one of our accredited Attorneys that work under our Ministry for the immediate release of your contract payments to your nominated bank details in your payment file on my desk.

You must understand that you are designated to pay the Nine Thousand, Two and Fifty Dollars (US$9,250.00) for Harmonization and the Final Release Order Documents of your contract payment and the signing through one of our accredited Attorneys' that we have appointed for this service.

You are advised to contact Barrister Anslem Egwuogu through his email address: barristeranslemegwuogu@gmail.com though we have intimated him on this legal job with your details. Write him to ask him how you can send the Nine Thousand, Two and Fifty Dollars (US$9,250.00) for the Final Release Order Documents of your contract payment and the signing to him to enable him pay and complete the signing of your Final Release Order Documents for the immediate release of your contract payments to your designated bank account.

We are looking forward to meeting your accredited Attorney, Barrister Anslem Egwuogu for the payment and signing of your Final Release Order Documents of your payment to enable us instruct for the immediate release of your contract payment through our paying bank as we did not intend to delay the release of your contract payments.

Thanks and congratulations!!!

Dr.Chike Nwogbo.
Director Operations
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristeranslemegwuogu@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:08 pm

To:

Sir,

I'm sending my new domiciliary account information below and this is my investments domiciliary account.

I confirm to you that I received some funds with this account yesterday from one of my Clients in the US. I expect to receive the payment of the $9,250 from you today to enable me to finalize everything about the signing of your Final Release Order Documents and follow up the immediate release of your contract payments to your bank account.

Here is my investment's domiciliary account information below:

Deutsche Bank Trust Company America.
60 Wall Street New York NY.
Ac No=0417XXXX
Swift Code= BKTRUS33,
Routing/ABA No= 021001033,
Further Benef. To== A. I. Ltd.
Further Benef. A/C. No= 003847XXXX
Benef. Add. New York. 10977 N.Y.

Remember to send me the payment slip/information through my email as an attachment.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Anslem Egwuogu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:14 pm

Wuse Business District,
Date:28/07/2022

Attention:
CEO:

We hoped that by now you might have received the account that we instructed your accredited Attorney, Barrister Anslem Egwuogu to change and send to you since you would not be able to send through his personal account.

We have asked him to send his investment account to you which he has confirmed to us that he has sent to you earlier. Now I am resending it again to you and I advise that you make the payment today to avoid further delay.

I hereby reconfirm the investment account payment details of your accredited Attorney, Barrister Anslem Egwuogu which he confirmed to us that he has sent across to you below:

Deutsche Bank Trust Company America.
60 Wall Street New York NY.
Ac No=0417XXXX
Swift Code= BKTRUS33,
Routing/ABA No= 021001033,
Further Benef. To== A. I. Ltd.
Further Benef. A/C. No= 003847XXXX
Benef. Add. New York. 10977 N.Y.

We advise that you send the fees of US$9,250 to your accredited Attorney, Barrister Anslem Egwuogu now through his investment account payment details above accordingly.

Thanks .

Dr.Chike Nwogbo.
Director Operations
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ahmedsambo454@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:07 pm

Dear

How are you today my good Friend and Brother? Please let me know your arrangement in sending the fees to the Attorney as our Ministry directed you to do. Please let me know if you have contacted the Attorney to send him the fees as we did not need delay again to receive your contract payments now that I have paid to secure all the documents and approvals that made our Ministry to approve the release of your contract payments as soon as the Attorney signs the final release order documents. Please you have to try everything possible to make sure that you contract the Attorney to send the fees to him for you to receive your contract payments so that I can be able to pay back all my lenders before coming for our sharing and investment with you in your Country. I am happy to meet you very soon. Please reply now to let me know your arrangement.

Ahmed Sambo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristeranslemegwuogu@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:42 pm

To:

Sir,

I expected to receive the payment slip of your fees of $9,250 to pay and sign your Final Release Order Documents for the immediate release of your contract payments to your bank account.

I did not know what happened that made you not send me the payment slip of the fees you wrote me yesterday that you are going back to your bank to send the fees.

I advise that you should send me the payment slip of your fees of $9,250 to pay and sign your Final Release Order Documents for the immediate release of your contract payments to your bank account and complete my legal job.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Anslem Egwuogu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:05 pm

Wuse Business District,
Date:02/08/2022

Attention:
CEO:

Contractor/Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have received an official draft letter presented to this Ministry through a representative of Mr.Masao Morishita that you have instructed for the transfer of your contract payments to be paid to Mr.Masao Morishita through his Japanese bank account.

The letter stated further that the reason for this sudden change of account is that you are indebted to Mr.Masao Morishita who happened to be your business partner and that Mr.Masao Morishita will settle and pay all related fees and receive your approved contract payments with the account he presented to this Ministry.

We have received the letter that contained Mr.Masao Morishita bank account in Japan compelling us that you have consented and signed to transfer your contract payments upon settling and paying all related fees to your contract payments.

We advise that you should as a matter of record keeping, reconfirm that you are the person that instructed the release and transfer of your contract payments to Mr.Masao Morishita's bank account upon settling and paying all related fees since He is ready to pay your fees immediately.

We need your immediate consent to enable us to instruct our paying bank, Eco Bank Nig.Plc to transfer your contract payments on hold to Mr.Masao Morishita's bank account as your business partner upon settling and paying all related fees accordingly.

Sir, please it is official that you reconfirm this letter before we can instruct for the release of your contract payments to your business partner because I personally have to be sure about this sudden change of your mind on your Contract Payments.

Thanks .

Dr.Chike Nwogbo.
Director Operations
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ibrahimayuba2001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:36 pm

Different phone number:

Mr.Ibrahim Ayuba.
Principal Accountant
+2347047468510

Dear Friend,

I hope this mail will reach you in the best of health and business
conditions and receive the most desired attention from you even as we
have not had any previous correspondence before.I am constrained by
insufficient information about you to express in full the main
objectives of this proposal. However, kindly get back to me
immediately for details should be given to you if you agree to its
content.

My colleagues and I would like to solicit your kindness in assisting
us to execute the transfer of some funds from our country to your
country for safe keeping. The total amount of the fund is $23.8
Million.The source of this fund will be disclosed to you as soon as
your positive response is received to
this effect.

I am a principal accountant to the Nigerian Ministry of Aviation, and
the Chairman to the Federal Tenders' Board in charge of contract award
and monitoring in Nigeria. Basically, you would be required to
nominate a suitable bank account that will conveniently accommodate
the total fund. Account could be a fresh or an already existing one,
and could be an individual or corporate account.

On completion of the transaction, you shall have a benefit of 30% of
the fund for your envisaged efforts and assistance rendered. 10% shall
be used to settle any expenses both you and I shall make at the
course of this transaction. Details of this proposal will be sent to
you as soon as your response is received.Meanwhile send us the
following information:

Your full names and home address
Your direct phone/fax numbers
Your company name and address if any
Your bank details

This proposal is strictly confidential, free from any form of risk and
does not depend on any particular field of trade to prosecute. It
however requires your adequate participation and support to enable
its accomplishment on schedule.Thanks in anticipation.

Best regards.
Mr.Ibrahim Ayuba.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.137
Return-Path: < ibrahimayuba2002@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.42]
Reply-To: ibrahimayuba2001@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 05:09:30 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+99JhEDNjZzrNngtcpM9C8fggFvMDftgMLxMucRyvmgCGT2sg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend, your cooperation is needed from Federal Ministry of Aviation

Phone: +2347047468510
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Pank Shin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ahmedsambo454@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:36 pm

Dear

How are you my good Friend and Brother? Please let me know your arrangement with the Attorney and our Ministry in signing your final release order documents to receive your contract payments as this is the only thing that is holding your contract payment to be transferred to your bank account for our sharing and investing with you in your company. Please let me know as I am under so much pressure here to pay back my Lenders as I promised to pay back in short time as I hoped that you will be able to pay for the final release order documents as soon as I have paid to secure all the necessary documents and approval for the release of this contract payments. Please reply now my good Friend and Brother.

Ahmed Sambo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ahmedsambo454@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:27 pm

Dear

How are you? Please my good Friend and Brother, I am tired of your delay in concluding with our Ministry and your appointed Attorney in signing your final release order documents to receive your contract payments for me to be able to pay back all my Lenders and be free from all these pressures. Please let me know if you are still interested in concluding this transaction with me to receive your contract payments so that I know what to do. Please let me know if you are still interested or not so that I can start looking for another investor on time because I did not want to lose these contract payments after all that I have spent to bring it to this success. Please reply now.

Ahmed Sambo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.