Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bishopjosh1959@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jamesdukeoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 19, 2022 10:04 pm

U.S Department of State 2201 C Street NW Washington, DC 20520.

Mr. James Roland Duke <jamesdukeoffice@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 17 May at 23:24

Dear Beneficiary,

Your ATM Visa Card will be shipped through USPS to your Address. I am Mr.James Roland Duke, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Finance & Development (BUREAU OF ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS AFFAIRS). This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2020 and 2021, we discovered that you have not yet received your overdue fund. I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment. This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled this fiscal year 2022. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. The Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment. However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of beneficiaries who has not yet received their payments. I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your funds valued at US$10,500,000.00 ( Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). These Funds will now be delivered to your designated address on your preferred payment option. We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your designated address without any problem, but be aware that the United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of US$10,500,000.00 to you as the true beneficiary of the Funds. Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. Due to my busy schedules you are advised to kindly get in contact with our correspondent Mr Bishop Josh with the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

– Your Full Name:
– Your Contact House Address:
– Name of City of Residence:
– Country of Residence:
– Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
– ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
– Age and Occupation:

Contact Mr Bishop Josh immediately by emailing the address below:

– Name: Mr Bishop Josh.
– Email: bishopjosh1958@gmail.com
– Telephone: +?1 (315) 818-4331?

He is obliged to treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone text message and email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund has been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of ($200) please take note of that. As soon as the above mentioned $200 is received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to these instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.James Roland Duke
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

doctorjamesbrownoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:39 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

Everything concerning your $10.7MILLION USD transfer has been finalized and your fund is now ready to be transferred to your account via our online banking. I was asked to contact you because your account will be re-activate here in the U S Bank before your funds will be transferred into your bank account.

Also be informed that in incase you prefer the Online Banking wire transfer you are to click on the Bank website to Sign up an Online account.

Click: https:/ /www.bancorpsouth.com/

As soon as you open the link above click on E-Banking after the page opens click on (Click here to Apply for an Account. ) Fill the Application form then submit.

Once the above is done we shall get back to you before the end of working hours

I anticipate your immediate response and co-operation.

Regards
Dr.James Brown
General Accountant.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:59 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

There is no fee attached to it,just try to register online through the bank website Click: https:/ /www.bancorpsouth.com/ once you are done.Please send the details to enable you to commence to transfer your funds to your local bank account.

Sincerely yours
Dr.James Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:18 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

If actually you registered successfully where is the users name and password? .Also send the details and your full residential address and contact phone number # for proper verification and crediting.

Sincerely yours
Dr. James Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesdukeoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:54 am

Recovery scam / Bank Account Hijacker:

Dear Beneficiary:

This is to Notify you that Series of meetings have been held with the Secretary General of the United Nations Organization, which ended 2 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is now in the amount of $8,700,000.00 USD as a compensation award to you, due to past corrupt Government Officials who almost held your fund to themselves for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to unnecessary delay in the receipt and so many losses from your end.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to they United Nations Office and Federal Reserve Bank New York USA, to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debt owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have received their Compensation Awards.

The Bank have issue you a Cash Check and an ATM card with a Custom pin Based which you will use to withdraw up to $20,000 USD (Twenty Thousand Dollars) per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 3 years time which is 2026. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. Even if you do not have a bank account, the ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it.

Take note that you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $100.00 USD only. nothing more! Nothing less! And we Guarantee the receipt of your Fund to be successfully Delivered to you within the next 48hrs after confirmation receipt fee of (DHL) Fee.

Note: Everything has been taken care of, including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty. Apply Your Claims Promptly: For immediate release of your Fund valued at $8.7 Million USD.

Your Full Name:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your House Address:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Home/Cell/Phone Number:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Your package will be sent to you within 2 working days upon confirmation receipt of DHL fee. We are so sure of everything and we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 48hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Please, you should know that Argument or delay can not do any thing or solve this problem if you can not find solution to solve this matter by trying your possible best for the final conclusion of this Transaction and send only $100.00 Right Away it means that i have no Other Option than to make down my Report.

Honestly, I have confirmed that this is the Devil Work after all the Effort you made and things are becoming so more Difficult well, I must confess that you have tried so much please, do something over this to avoid Had I know because, the United State of America Government USA, will come into this Matter very soon and your Compensation Funds will be Transfer into the United States Government Account.

Below is the Approved Payment information which you are advised to use and send the fee Via Money Order Office only and get back to us with the details immediately.

RECEIVERS NAME: John J. Philbin

ADDRESS: 1340 Shadow Lane Fullerton CA 92831, USA

AMOUNT TO SEND: $100 DOLLARS ONLY.

Be advised that this is the only delay we have now and you must do what you can to comply with the fee so that we can get this done Tomorrow.

We are so sure of everything and we are giving you a 100% Money back Guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 48hrs after you have made the payment for Shipping. Call The Agent or Text AT: +1 (786) 708-1822‬ ?,

Thank you for choosing Federal Reserve Bank New York USA. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Do not hesitate to ask question(s) where you consider necessary for clarification.

Sincerely yours,
Mr.James Duke
Head of Transaction & Transfer Federal Reserve Bank New York USA.
Note importantly that, you might likely receive this message in your inbox, spam or junk folder which happens as a result of your web host, while I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.106
Return-Path: <jamesdukeoffice@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.170]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 19:02:03 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGVCNOvUNEEo-=8208JR3aeJAfVwp8oKvAnHdbgOza1LcEYMiw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Notification
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +17867081822
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Miami, FL
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Fl
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bishopjosh1958@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:31 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attn: Beneficiary.

We received your Covid-19 Stimulus payment files of $1.7Million dollars with your funds release code numbers UN6MMCOVID022 from the covid-19 coordinating manager Mrs. Carman L. Lapointe, that my bank should release the sum of $1.7Million dollars to you with immediate effect and we encounter a little problem while releasing your $1.7million dollars from my bank.

We discovered that the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) placed your funds on hold because of the Clearance Permit Certificate of the funds and this is the reason why you have not been able to receive your $1.7million dollars from us.

Please contact the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) office for the required permit papers to enable us release your funds to you by any payment options of your choice, as soon as you obtain the required permit paper from the Financial Action Task Force, your fund $1.7million will be released to you with immediate effect.

Contact Person: Bishop Josh
Position: FATF due processing Senior officer.
Address: 1632 1st Ave., New York, NY 10028.
Direct Email: bishopjosh1958@gmail.com

You should contact the officer now and get the required permit paper on your behalf and your funds will be free for transfer to you..

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Mr.Paul M.Donofrio
Chief Financial Officer(CFO)
Bank of America?Corporate Office Headquarters, Charlotte, N.C.Bank Of America, N.A.

Header;

Received: from 10.217.152.9
Return-Path: <blandpauloffice@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.170]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 10:24:26 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEraBKeQhVFS2x+MF7bX7fTQiB5Jut-djy0YCMJhSz+dyeR_6g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

blandpauloffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:02 pm

Recovery Scam:

From The Desk of Mr. Paul Donofrio
Bank of America.
Branch Offices New York
150 Broadway, New York. NY 10038, USA.

PENDING TRANSACTION…

This is to let you know that the World Bank group’s board of executive directors has reopened our services to beneficiaries on a project to provide cash support to 270,000 vulnerable households including those who recently lost their source of income as a result of the pandemic.

Given this development, we are fully aware that many beneficiaries may have died as a result of the pandemic and therefore could not claim their pending funds.

Bank of America was appointed by the office of World Bank auditors to make such payments to the concerned beneficiaries. And the sum of USD 5,400,000.00 has been approved by World Bank auditors to be paid to each beneficiary concerned out of his/her total fund as part payment.

We, therefore, want you to get back to us if you are still alive by forwarding your full details such as

1-Your full names
2-Address
3- Phone number
4- Age
5- Occupation

The only thing we will do is to re-validate your file so that it will become more authentic and be among the list of files that will be on our pay list.

This is a golden opportunity for you to receive your fund. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Your immediate response is highly needed to enable us to commence the transfer.

Yours in Service-
Mr. Paul Donofrio..

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <blandpauloffice@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.169]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 10:21:51 -0800
Message-ID: <CAEraBKc+0p7Cg1-4-OU4V4rQv+R7D==iiptLqQEYYROWkuiYww@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Payment From Bank of America
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.