Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infocc757@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infocc757@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:01 pm

Money transfer scam.

Hello Friend,

How are you doing today? I want to use this medium to inform you about another project which I so much believed that you will welcome this Great opportunity because presently you will not spend any money to this very transaction. I believe that you will not betray me. and I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I believe that it’s the work of God that we must work together, we will work with honesty and trust that is the most important thing in business.

Trust is like blood pressure. It's silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly. He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted. Trust yourself, you will start to trust others. Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string. Honesty is the best policy. The amount involved is Fifty Million United State of American dollars only ($50,000,000.00 USD) and you will not spend any money until the transaction is done.

I need your urgent reply for more details.

Header:

Return-Path: <ennyjvictoria28@gmail.com>
Reply-To: infocc757@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 11:45:10 -0700
Message-ID: <CALPRXTOD5DNV4097P8TfOVGo8QrhgyC6wcYcVHFK95m4Yw=UoA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO FRIEND,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.