Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

meloneychambers@gmail.com Mrs Hanan Zanfar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

meloneychambers@gmail.com Mrs Hanan Zanfar

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 am

Received: by 10.220.210.68 with HTTP; Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mrshananzanfarfamily@yahoo.cn
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:29:00 +0100
Subject: From Madam Hanan Zanfar
--
From Madam Hanan Zanfar,

Dearest One, I am Madam Hanan Zanfar from Kuwait but now undergoing medical treatment in Accra the Capital city of Ghana.

I am married to late Mr Danbi Zanfar who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Ghana for Eleven years before he died in the year 2008 after a brief illness that lasted for only Ten days.

We were married for Eighteen years without a child and after the death of my late husband i vowed to use our wealth for Charity works and the less privileged in our society.

When my late husband was alive he kept the sum of $2.800 000 (Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Haven known the condition of my health i decided to donate this fund to you for charity works only.

As soon as you send me your information's i will give you the contact where the fund is being kept for release to you immediately.

1. Your Names........
2. Home Address.........
3. Phone Number..........

Thanks.
Madam Hanan Zanfar.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

hananzamfar360@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:26 pm

Dying widow scam.

From Madam Hanan Zanfar,

Dearest One, I am Madam Hanan Zanfar from Kuwait but now undergoing medical treatment in London UK.

I am married to the late Mr. Danbi Zanfar who worked with the Kuwait Embassy in Dubai for Eleven years before he died in the year 2015 after a brief illness that lasted for only Ten days.

We were married for Eighteen years without a child and after the death of my late husband I vowed to use our wealth for Charity works and the less privileged in our society.
When my late husband was alive he kept the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Having known the condition of my health I decided to donate this fund to you for charity works only.

As soon as you send me your information i will give you the contact where the fund is being kept for release to you immediately.

1. Your Names........
2. Home Address.........
3. Phone Number..........

Reply me with this email
hananzamfar360@outlook.com

Thanks.
Madam Hanan Zanfar.

Header:
Return-Path: <chriswilsonbrown360@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 05:56:07 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB8TuR5sNvZYzwpQkR=fPF4DYHRqRVeXNVGZTjKz9ibJM8yueQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Madam Hanan Zanfar.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.