Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubukahelen@naij.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:28 pm

Dear. ,
Your mail noted, fear not the authority Owen Ford is the officer authority monitoring payment and protecting your funds here in our bank to make sure your funds is release to you with legal document and to avoid money laundering and stop order that is reason why we need this fee to use to complete the legal documents and token code transfer, you have no problem , I will get you usa account
Jeff
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:22 pm

Dear.

I hope you received my message of yesterday, I want to let you know i did not get usa account,
there another way out that will be easy to buy gift iTunes cards or stream gift cards from your store in your country this will covers the fee of 750 dollars here, you buy the 200 up to 700 dl and buy 50 dl, making 760 dl as soon you buy it you pee the card face and attach the cards face numbers to me , together with the receipts you use to buy the cards and make sure you activate from the store sending to by attachment, the lawyer will processing and gt the document and token procure,
let me now urgent
Jeff
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ubukahelen@naij.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:52 pm

FOR YOUR GOOD ATTENTION IN NEXT 24HOURS

PLATINUM GLOBAL FINANCE <ab5175305@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mary.akinbo@yandex.com

To:
Bcc:

Sun, 13 Mar at 15:51

PLATINUM GLOBAL FINANCE BANK
REF NO/PG/FB/UK/2022 UK
Platinum Trust Funds

Dear Beneficiary,
I Am Mr. Ged Ward. Appointed with the advice and consent of the Senate Director, This is to notify you that Mr. Brian Moynihan Chairman of the Board of Directors Bank of America Corporation visited our office with an envelope contained copies of document and the documents are your compensation payment file from (5) different banks,Nat West Bank of London, BANK OF AMERICA,Efg bank and Lloyds bank They stated that you disclaim your compensation fund worth US $10,000,000,.00 (Ten Millions United State Dollars) And their purpose of visiting our office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your compensation fund to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. But with the experience in the bank and Government I refused to sign the documents.

However, Due to humanitarian ground and sympathy. I immediately Email the President Joe and John Glover Roberts Jr, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of United States and explain your matter to them as regards to your payment Ten Millions United State Dollars from (5) different banks and they personally called Mr. Brian Monomania Chairman of the Board of Directors Bank of America Corporation,

NOTE: The $10,000,000.00 (Ten Millions United State Dollars is a compensation fund from (5) different banks, Nat West Bank of London,BANK OF AMERICA, CITI BANK , CBN BANK and Efg bank and lLloyds bank since 7th March 2022. Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victims to receive this compensation funds through online banking which you will transfer your funds by your self to your local account, after the free online account to be open for you, and your user name and password you have access to it and login for transfer of your funds without any thirty parties to your local account in any country you have your local bank.

You are therefore to confirm your information's your full name and your address and your phone number and any identification of yourself for the free processing banking online to be open in your name.
For any questions you are free to ask.

Best Regards,

Mr. Ged Ward.
The Online Processing Officer
PLATINUM GLOBAL FINANCE BANK.
Email:wardged660@gmail.com
Telephone: +7830365069
Address: 10 North Audley Street, London, W1K 6LX,
United Kingdom,
London Office
Business hours Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6.00pm (AEST)
Mrs..Jolie Mark
Postal Address
Platinum Asset Management
GPO Box 2724
Italy ,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ubukahelen@naij.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 01, 2022 6:08 pm

BE SERIOUS BEFORE IT GET CONFISCATED.

34567789900 <ab5175305@gmail.com>

To:

Sun, 1 May at 15:49

Sir,
Noted his but there is one thing you have not done, that you have not done here which we can not break the government of this country law, a big amount of money transfer to you online banking to your local account or Atm Card online to you, there is a law that guard it from above.
That one thing you have not done still pending, Because Of Your Unbelief Of The Reality Of Your Genuine Payment. We Wish To Bring To You The Solution To Have Your payment. or it gets deleted and confiscated if you are not showing seriousness.
Take care

MARY
THE CONSULTANT INFORMATIONS OFFICER
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 22, 2022 7:39 pm

ATTENTION YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS.

Efgb <jeffjphnson08@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

To:

Sat, 21 May at 17:25

ATTENTION YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS.
My Dear I am very surprised by your continued silence towards your debit Card. My greatest supersaturation is that I sent you an email but you did not reply. On a serious note, you are given 48hrs to comply with the fee or your payment file will be returned to the Authority as unclaimed funds. I have paid for the activation of your debit card to avoid expiry
you have till 2023, SECRET PIN ++++ ORIGINAL INSIDE PACKAGE

After the Board of Directors meeting in London last week, the IMF told us to start a bonus for the new month which will last for two Months and ask us to collect only $178 usd for the delivery and insurance legal paper fee of your DEBIT Card. The total amount in Your DEBIT Card is $2, Million US Dollars. Plus the new bonus. which you are to use in accessing your fund via in any
ATM MACHINE location anywhere in the world, and the maximum daily
limit is Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars ($15,000.00USD) valued
sum {$950,000 dollars} Credited into your debit card.

YOU BUY STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD 0R iTUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD OF $178 AND SCRATCH OFF THE CARD AND ATTACH THE PICTURES OF THE CARD TO US, this will covers the fee,

I am looking forward to hear from you right way because i hate anything promise and fail,

you can contact us with this once you attach the card any of them you buy from the store Please kindly Reconfirm the following details Below to avoid any wrong delivery over this Transaction,

1. Your full name:
2. Delivery address:
3. Your direct tel, cell:
4. A copy of your id or id numbers for identification:
5. Nearest airport:
6, Your country

I swear to you. If I fail to delivery your ATM Visa Card within 48hours after you send the $178 dollars gift card as I promise you that WE WILL FORWARD YOU Courier TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR PACKAGE DEBIT Card,
Looking forward to your response,

JEFF JOHNSON
Private Limited
744 090 390
0800 897680
Primary Email jeffjphnson08@gmail.com
Customer Care info658@daum.net
Wayne

Re: mary.akinbo@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Dying widow scam.

Hello
I was instructed to contact you by Mrs Yu. Ging Yunnan she sick in the hospital.Read her message below
She has Covid-19 and the doctor said she will not survive it because all vaccines have been given to me but to no avian, I am a Chinese woman but I base here in France because I am married here and I have no child for my late husband and now am a widow. My reason of communicating you is that i have $4 million USD
which was deposited in Bank by my late husband which am the next of kin to and I want you to stand as the beneficiary for the claim now that am about to end my race according to my doctor.I will want you to use the fund to build an orphanage home in my name there in country, please kindly reply to this
message urgently if willing to handle this project. Bless you and
I await your swift response asap.

Assistance
Lady mary

Header:

Return-Path: <ab5175305@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:26:20 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEzyKvXZH8LShep9px2iEM3wart1WuYmN_rPCo6n71ScH1hwyg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HELLO URGENT MESSAGE
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ab5175305@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:11 am

Dear.Sir,
Noted this i want you to have your atm card of two millions dollars compensation which already loaded and shipment and all information have packaged this cost me much, i have paid for activation of your atm card and shipment to the courier will be coming to your country this week with your package sealed and welled packaged with your atm card secret pin sealed inside and instructions lefter how to withdraw your funds per day.

give me your full address and cell number phone and directions how he will meet you at your city home address again so i can give to him to reach you when he arrive your country,
make sure you show me appreciation when you receive your atm card funds, you know i lost my husband i used all i saves money supported you,

Get back his waiting,

Mary Akins
Agent information's officer

Header:

Return-Path: <ab5175305@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.173]
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 01:56:01 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEzyKvUQqgRtTX7MTf+AWiMEx=xaKX81GZ4igccNcPO=KGMiFw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM MRS. MARY I HAVE PAID FOR THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info658@daum.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:57 pm

Hello,
come here and pick your package,
Jeff

Header:

Received: from 10.217.131.17
Return-Path: <jeffjphnson08@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.179]
Reply-To: info658@daum.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 16:28:48 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHCK7dEKhc3hZPg62gCfT1+w=-W=CUsfBWEbQFFVLzN7R-tvmA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Come here and sign and pick up your package, Inbox
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info658@daum.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:15 pm

HELLO,
COME HERE AND SIGN AND PICK YOUR PACKAGE PAYMENT
JEFF JOHNSON
AGENT CONSULTANT BANK

Header:

Received: from 10.214.155.146
Return-Path: < jeffjphnson08@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.50]
Reply-To: info658@daum.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 18:49:51 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHCK7dE03Qn6WkZkWvkA84uUwzUF08tawrn8b2siNoKjao=q=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: COME HERE AND SIGN AND PICK YOUR PACKAGE PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mary.akinbo@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:42 pm

Dear.Sir,
Reminder i did not hear from you again,
Noted this i want you to have your atm card of two millions dollars compensation which already loaded and shipment and all information have packaged this cost me much, i have paid for activation of your atm card and shipment to the courier will be coming to your country this week with your package sealed and welled packaged with your atm card secret pin sealed inside and instructions lefter how to withdraw your funds per day.

give me your full address and cell number phone and directions how he will meet you at your city home address again so i can give to him to reach you when he arrive your country,
make sure you show me appreciation when you receive your atm card funds, you know i lost my husband i used all i saves money supported you for documentation and activation of the atm card and shopping, only international entry permit insurance paper you take cares for.

Get back his waiting,

Mary Akins
Agent information's officer

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.76
Return-Path: < ab5175305@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.51]
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 04:03:03 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEzyKvUmz-Vnf1uHP0vqATzW0uiH2556acdTV3T034EHD7A8CQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM MRS. MARY I HAVE PAID FOR THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.