Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katziffchrist22@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: mike22james22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:28 pm

Urgent Attention Needed.

saveway delivery <saveway.delivery340@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 7 Jul at 22:55

Accept my apologies for this unexpected e-mail but my issue requires urgent attention and I need your participation. I am a legal counsel to very wealthy Oil Merchant from USA named (James Stone) who died some years ago in Asian country. This gentleman died leaving a fix deposit of $10.500,000,00 (Ten million five hundred United States Dollars) with a major Asian Bank which I will disclose to you as you indicate your readiness to work with me.

I have a very water-tight and sound plan to present you as his next-of-kin to claim his account balance based on the fact that you are a foreigner which position you easily as his rightful relation. As the account balance is released to you, we shall therefore split the funds between ourselves. Kindly get back to me through my secured and private email (saveway.delivery340@gmail.com); if you are interested within the next 48 hours.

I will intimate you with more details soon and steps to follow as I await your swift reply. Please do include your direct phone number in your response; I will call you to discuss the modalities with you.

Sincerely,

Mrs Casandra Martins Jay.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:08 pm

YOUR FUND IS READY

JAZMYNE EVANS <jazmynee65@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Sat, 20 Nov at 02:15

Bank of America Financial Center
Metro Center Station 700 13th St NW,
Washington, DC 20005, United States
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund given by the World Bank and United Nations, Part Payment value,($25, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on June. 28th 2021, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund upload in an ATM CARD via the fastest method of ATM uploading method, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed below, and I will upload your fund as you will confirm it ship to you immediately.

If you have any doubt or negative thoughts about this, please, don't bother to reply to this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters of your money, using my perfect professional skill. Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

Reconfirm the following details via email (katziffchrist22@gmail.com) to enable me commence the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor
Your Payment
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 19, 2022 10:05 pm

YOUR FUND IS READY

Agnes Iziegbe Eghobamien <agnesegbeghoba22@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 17 May at 23:58

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund given by the World Bank and United Nations, Part Payment value,($25, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on March. 24th 2022, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund upload in an ATM CARD via the fastest method of ATM uploading method, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed below, and I will upload your fund as you will confirm it ship to you immediately.

If you have any doubt or negative thoughts about this, please, don't bother to reply to this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters of your money, using my perfect professional skill. Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

Reconfirm the following details via email (katziffchrist22@gmail.com) to enable me commence the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Your Payment
Wayne

Re: katziffchrist22@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:34 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaited inheritance fund given by the World Bank and United Nations, Part Payment value,($25, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred in August. 24th 2022, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Your Full Names:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Your Payment

Header:

Return-Path: <christinekatziff9@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 20:22:52 +0300
Message-ID: <CAFqpD75gmUL13JWFpXqZadYsE5VXKE_Uxnm2=t9vOC+NJyE1Bg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR FUND IS READY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

katiziffchristine22@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 13, 2023 8:07 am

Recovery Scam:

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund given by the World Bank, IMF and United Nations, Part Payment value,($45, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on 20th April 2023, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank (BOA) Board of Directors refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest. I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can upload the fund to an ATM VISA CARD and have the card ship to your address and wipe it out from our central system, where your fund cannot be traced by the Financial Authority.

Reconfirm the following details via email (katiziffchristine22@aol.com) to enable me commence the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Zip Code:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Christine P. Katziff
Your Payment

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <slife5689@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.51]
Reply-To: katiziffchristine22@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 12:40:51 -0400
Message-ID: <CAFosC4u4054DzChtyVrxs=1=3wnO09P71AzkeLMLFos59guXfw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR FUND IS READY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.