Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

contact@aerialsclub.net - jimeno.lopez62@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: hanzholzerf@smartcityprojects.net

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:53 pm

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 at 12:02, Hanz Holzer <hanzholzerf@smartcityprojects.net> wrote:

Hallo und vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse,

Das Fahrzeug steht noch zum Preis von 28.500 Euro zum Verkauf. Es ist sowohl technisch als auch ästhetisch einwandfrei. Das Auto hat eine komplette Geschichte, die beim Händler gemacht wurde, und ich habe alle Rechnungen. Alle Dokumente und Rechnungen sind im Auto. Das Auto wird mit zwei Schlüsseln und zwei Radsätzen mit Sommer- / Winterreifen verkauft. Ich bin der erste Besitzer des Fahrzeugs.

Ich bin Bauingenieur und besitze eine Stadtentwicklungsfirma in Smart Cities. Ich habe das Auto gekauft, als ich an mehreren Projekten in Deutschland gearbeitet habe. Derzeit musste ich aufgrund der durch die Pandemie verursachten Situation nach Spanien zurückkehren, wo ich einige Projekte habe, die ich hier entwickle.

Da das Auto in Deutschland zugelassen ist, wurde mir empfohlen, es in Deutschland zu verkaufen, da es weniger kompliziert ist als der Versuch, es in Spanien zu verkaufen, wo sich das Auto derzeit befindet.

Aus Zeitgründen kann ich das Fahrzeug nicht persönlich verkaufen. Deshalb habe ich mich an eine Firma gewandt, die auf den Verkauf und Transport von Autos spezialisiert ist und sich um alles kümmert. Mit anderen Worten, die Zahlung und Registrierung erfolgt über dieses Unternehmen. Wenn Sie interessiert sind, informieren Sie mich bitte und ich werde die detaillierten Schritte zum Abschließen der Transaktion erklären.

Dieser Preis beinhaltet Versand- und sonstige Kosten. Sie müssen nur den Betrag für das Fahrzeug bezahlen und nichts extra.

Durch den Vertrag, den ich mit dieser Firma habe, zahle ich eine Provision, die diese Kosten einschließlich der Versandkosten an Sie abdeckt.

Woher kommst du?

Alles Gute

/ (Google translate)

Hello and thank you for your interest,

The vehicle is still for sale at a price of 28,500 euros. It is both technically and aesthetically flawless. The car has a full history done at the dealer and I have all the invoices. All documents and invoices are in the car. The car is sold with two keys and two sets of wheels with summer/winter tires. I am the first owner of the vehicle.

I'm a civil engineer and I own an urban development company in Smart Cities. I bought the car while working on several projects in Germany. Currently, due to the situation caused by the pandemic, I have had to return to Spain where I have some projects that I am developing here.

As the car is registered in Germany I was advised to sell it in Germany as it is less complicated than trying to sell it in Spain where the car is currently located.

Due to time constraints, I cannot sell the vehicle personally. That's why I turned to a company that specializes in the sale and transport of cars and takes care of everything. In other words, the payment and registration is done through this company. If you are interested please let me know and I will explain the detailed steps to complete the transaction.

This price includes shipping and other costs. You only have to pay the amount for the vehicle and nothing extra.

Through the contract I have with this company, I pay a commission that covers these costs including shipping costs to you.

Where do you come from?

All the best
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hanzholzerf@smartcityprojects.net

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:02 pm

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 at 18:27
Subject: Re: BMW M5 Touring
To:

Hallo,

Das Unternehmen heißt LOYMAR TRANS und das Auto wird auf einem LKW in einer der Garagen des Unternehmens in Figueres, Spanien, an der Grenze zu Frankreich verpackt.

LOYMAR TRANS gibt Ihnen 5 Tage Zeit, um das Fahrzeug zu testen, bevor ich das Geld in Besitz nehme. Ich denke, es ist für beide Seiten sehr fair und sicher.

Ich will kein Geld im Voraus. Die Zahlung erfolgt an das Unternehmen und Sie haben eine Inspektionsfrist von 5 Tagen und die Möglichkeit, das Fahrzeug auf meine Kosten anzunehmen oder abzulehnen.

Das Unternehmen befasst sich mit dem Zustand des Fahrzeugs und der vollständigen Dokumentation. Ich werde das Geld nur erhalten, wenn Sie sich entscheiden, das Auto zu kaufen. Wenn das Auto nicht so ist, wie es Ihnen präsentiert wurde, oder versteckte Mängel aufweist, erstattet das Unternehmen den von Ihnen gezahlten Gesamtbetrag.

Wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, die Transaktion zu starten, sende ich Ihnen die Webadresse, damit Sie das Auto kaufen können.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit

P.S. Ich werde ein paar Fotos mit mir und meiner Familie sowie den gescannten Ausweis senden, damit Sie sich ein Bild von der Person machen können, die hinter der E-Mail steht.

/ (Google translation)

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 at 18:27
Subject: Re: BMW M5 Touring
To:

Hi there,

The company is called LOYMAR TRANS and the car will be packed on a truck in one of the company's garages in Figueres, Spain, on the border with France.

LOYMAR TRANS gives you 5 days to test drive the vehicle before I take possession of the money. I think it's very fair and safe for both sides.

I don't want money upfront. Payment is made to the company and you have 5 days inspection period and the option to accept or reject the vehicle at my expense.

The company deals with the condition of the vehicle and full documentation. I will only receive the money if you decide to buy the car. If the car is not as presented to you or has hidden defects, the company will refund the total amount you paid.

If you are interested in starting the transaction I will send you the web address so you can buy the car.

Thanks for your time

PS I will be sending some photos with me and my family and the scanned ID so you can get an idea of ​​the person behind the email.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Fake document used in scam:

The real owner of the stolen pictures used is Mircea Hava, a Romanian politician, member of the European Parliament.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Loymar Trans - loymartrans.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:04 pm

From the fake escrow website:

We have established strong partnerships with car dealers in Germany, but also from Belgium and France or Netherlands. Set up your dream car and our professional team will immediately start looking for the best solution for your needs. Vehicle leasing is the leasing (or the use) of a motor vehicle for a fixed period of time at an agreed amount of money for the lease. It is commonly offered by dealers as an alternative to vehicle purchase but is widely used by businesses as a method of acquiring (or having the use of) vehicles for business, without the usually needed cash outlay. The key difference in a lease is that after the primary term (usually 2, 3 or 4 years) the vehicle has to either be returned to the leasing company or purchased for the residual value. We don't have a vehicle park, we act as middleman between you and the Lessors holding the vehicles or dealers. We provide guidance throughout the acquisition process and help you find the best financial solution for you and your business.

Contact details:

Rua Lugo, 20,
Sarria, Lugo, 27617
Spain
+34602839924

+34602839924
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Spain
Original network provider* Lycamobile, S.l.

The address is stolen from a car repair and maintenance shop having nothing to do with the scam.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=154910

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: loymartrans.com
Updated Date: 2022-01-10
Creation Date: 2022-01-10
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-01-10
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.