Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

office1999@internet.ru

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

office1999@internet.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 am

Dear Sir/Ma

I have been trying to send you this e-mail since last few months if you can remember, I want to let you know the best way you will receive the us$10m without been frustrated and keep paying fees and after fees because there is no end to that.

Well, let me start by letting you know who I am and my fruitful intentions. I am Mr Henderson Douglas, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee Federal Republic Of Nigeria/Chairman Board of Directors Zenith Bank Plc. It is very unfortunate that my country Nigeria has gotten a very bad reputation but they several of us who still want to redeem our image from the international communities.

I am very much aware of how you are struggling trying to receive your funds worth us$10m and making payments after payments.

I want to let you know the truth and nothing but the truth because I have the key to the successful conclusion of this transaction and with my position, I want to let you know that the actual amount which is us$1b and not us$10m but they want to use you and deceive you by the end of the day and I hope you understand what I mean. I mean they people that introduced you to this deal,The only way you are going to receive this funds safely is by wire transfer which only me have the key to the successful conclusion.

I want you to be very close to me and I want a situation I can trust you because there are a lot of things we can do together in so far as I can trust you.You have to give me a promise that you will not let anybody know of my involvement with you and you will not let me down when they funds finally get to you in your designated country.

We are going to share they fund (US$1BILLION)(firstly us$10m )50% equally because I know what to do and after I will let you know the true source of this fund.You can always call me on my private telephone number +2348059310177 further discussions and clarifications.

You will be making payments after payments if you don't listen to my fruitful advise. Always mark my word.

Also bear in mind that is way will cost you almost nothing before you receive the required funds. Keep everything secret unless you want to keep paying and paying without getting the funds at the end of the day. Always mark my words because it will definitely come to pass. This will cost a litter fee

Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Joseph Miller

Header:

Return-Path: <cebakorg@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.54]
Reply-To: office1999@internet.ru
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 05:57:27 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEQqRWszCJS3ABeDnBnK0PR+DprBgRKGwA+SvcGqD_NQ6o-YBw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Update

Phone:
+2348059310177
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_mail2003@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:17 am

Dear Sir/Ma

I have been trying to send you this e-mail since last few months if you can remember, I want to let you know the best way you will receive the us$10m without been frustrated and keep paying fees and after fees because there is no end to that.

Well, let me start by letting you know who I am and my fruitful intentions. I am Mr Joseph Miller, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee Federal Republic Of Nigeria/Chairman Board of Directors Zenith Bank Plc. It is very unfortunate that my country Nigeria has gotten a very bad reputation but they several of us who still want to redeem our image from the international communities.

I am very much aware of how you are struggling trying to receive your funds worth us$10m and making payments after payments.

I want to let you know the truth and nothing but the truth because I have the key to the successful conclusion of this transaction and with my position, I want to let you know that the actual amount which is us$1b and not us$10m but they want to use you and deceive you by the end of the day and I hope you understand what I mean. I mean they people that introduced you to this deal,The only way you are going to receive this funds safely is by wire transfer which only me have the key to the successful conclusion.

I want you to be very close to me and I want a situation I can trust you because there are a lot of things we can do together in so far as I can trust you.You have to give me a promise that you will not let anybody know of my involvement with you and you will not let me down when they funds finally get to you in your designated country.

We are going to share they fund (US$1BILLION)(firstly us$10m )50% equally because I know what to do and after I will let you know the true source of this fund.You can always call me on my private telephone number +2348059310177 further discussions and clarifications.

You will be making payments after payments if you don't listen to my fruitful advise. Always mark my word.

Also bear in mind that is way will cost you almost nothing before you receive the required funds. Keep everything secret unless you want to keep paying and paying without getting the funds at the end of the day. Always mark my words because it will definitely come to pass. This will cost a litter fee

Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Joseph Miller

Header:

Return-Path: <goddayhaensgen@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.65]
Reply-To: info_mail2003@mail.ru
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 20:55:24 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJUkZk6_eTcLDoz1CYZ_aCw8cGhnxph9H-S1vnouPv2Jy5TX5w@mail.gmail.com>

Exact same message from Header;

Return-Path: < prfcharlessoudo@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.48]
Reply-To: info_mail2003@mail.ru
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 13:09:21 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMwrXeMGxknNLOsLaQCsdFRtAcfqOpq1RhJ1=TQ6DB+F3d9ApA@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.mail2003@mail.ru

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:39 am

Update!

Mail <goddayhaensgen@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info.mail2003@mail.ru

Bcc:

Tue, 23 Nov at 14:46

Dear Sir/Ma

I have been trying to send you this email since the last few months. If you can remember, I want to let you know the best way you will receive the us$10m without being frustrated and keep paying fees and after fees because there is no end to that.

Well, let me start by letting you know who I am and my fruitful intentions. I am Mr Joseph Miller, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee Federal Republic Of Nigeria/Chairman Board of Directors Zenith Bank Plc. It is very unfortunate that my country Nigeria has gotten a very bad reputation but there are several of us who still want to redeem our image from the international community.

We are going to share they fund (US$1BILLION)(firstly us$10m )50% equally because I know what to do and after I will let you know the true source of this fund.You can always call me on my private telephone number +234-907-882-8372 further discussions and clarifications.

You will be making payments after payments if you don't listen to my fruitful advice. Always mark my words.

Also bear in mind that this way will cost you almost nothing before you receive the required funds. Keep everything secret unless you want to keep paying and paying without getting the funds at the end of the day. Always mark my words because it will definitely come to pass. This will cost a litter fee

Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Joseph Miller

Phone: +2349078828372
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info.mail2003@mail.ru

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:48 am

Reminder

Mail <sambodasuki375@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info.mail2003@mail.ru

Bcc:

Thu, 16 Dec at 08:16

Dear Sir/Ma

I have been trying to send you this email since the last few months. If you can remember, I want to let you know the best way you will receive the us$10m without being frustrated and keep paying fees and after fees because there is no end to that.

Well, let me start by letting you know who I am and my fruitful intentions. I am Mr Joseph Miller, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee Federal Republic Of Nigeria/Chairman Board of Directors Zenith Banks Plc. It is very unfortunate that my country Nigeria has gotten a very bad reputation but there are several of us who still want to redeem our image from the international community.

We are going to share the fund (US$1BILLION)(firstly us$10m )50% equally because I know what to do and after I will let you know the true source of this fund. You can always call me on my private telephone number +234-907-882-8372 further discussions and clarifications.

You will be making payments after payments if you don't listen to my fruitful advice. Always mark my words.

Also bear in mind that this way will cost you almost nothing before you receive the required funds. Keep everything secret unless you want to keep paying and paying without getting the funds at the end of the day. Always mark my words because it will definitely come to pass. This will cost a litter fee

Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Joseph Miller
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

officem42@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:54 pm

Your Claim

Mail <a9134677@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officem42@yahoo.com

To:

Fri, 1 Apr at 09:13

Dear Sir/Ma

Well, let me start by letting you know who I am and my fruitful intentions. I am Mr Joseph Miller, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee Offshore Central. It is very unfortunate that my country Nigeria has gotten a very bad reputation but there are several of us who still want to redeem our image from the international community.

We are going to share the fund (US$1BILLION)(firstly us$10m )50% equally because I know what to do and after I will let you know the true source of this fund. You can always call me on my private telephone number +234-907-882-8372 further discussions and clarifications.

Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Joseph Miller
Wayne

tony.johnson01@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:39 am

Same recovery scam, new email address.

Dear Sir/Ma

Well, let me start by letting you know who I am and my fruitful intentions. I am Mr Joseph Miller, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee Offshore Central. It is very unfortunate that my country Nigeria has gotten a very bad reputation but there are several of us who still want to redeem our image from the international community.

I want to let you know the truth and nothing but the truth because I have the key to the successful conclusion of this transaction and with my position, I want to let you know that the actual amount which is us$1b and not us$10m but they want to use you and deceive you by the end of the day and I hope you understand what I mean. I mean they people that introduced you to this deal, The only way you are going to receive this funds safely is by wire transfer which only me have the key to the successful conclusion.

I want you to be very close to me and I want a situation I can trust you because there are a lot of things we can do together in so far as I can trust you. You have to give me a promise that you will not let anybody know of my involvement with you and you will not let me down when they funds finally get to you in your designated country.

Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Joseph Miller

Header:

Return-Path: <tony.johnson01@hotmail.com>
Subject: Claims!
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 07:34:44 +0000
Message-ID: <PAWPR02MB10143F8A486E0AF873E8F4D309DDFA@PAWPR02MB10143.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info.zenithdirect01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:04 am

Same recovery scam, different email address.

Dear Sir/Ma

I want to let you know the truth and nothing but the truth because I have the key to the successful conclusion of this transaction and with my position, I want to let you know that the actual amount which is us$1b and not us$10m but they want to use you and deceive you by the end of the day and I hope you understand what I mean. I mean they people that introduced you to this deal, The only way you are going to receive this funds safely is by wire transfer which only me have the key to the successful conclusion.

I want you to be very close to me and I want a situation I can trust you because there are a lot of things we can do together in so far as I can trust you. You have to give me a promise that you will not let anybody know of my involvement with you and you will not let me down when they funds finally get to you in your designated country.

Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Joseph Miller

Header:

Return-Path: <arturo.martinez@belnatur.com>
Received: from srv20059.hosting.claranet.es (srv20059.hosting.claranet.es. [92.54.18.80])
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 18:26:07 +0100
From: "Arturo Martínez de Diago" <arturo.martinez@belnatur.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Claims
Reply-To: info.zenithdirect01@gmail.com
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.11
Message-ID: <0a4b2d9f77913ebe0ba25e4bd9ed95bd@belnatur.com>

Originating IP: 92.54.18.80
Originating ISP: Claranet Ltd
City: El Carpio
Country of Origin: Spain
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

doug_hender@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:33 pm

Same recovery scam, new email address.

Dear Sir/Ma

I have been trying to send you this email since the last few months. If you can remember, I want to let you know the best way you will receive the us$10.5m without being frustrated and keep paying fees and after fees because there is no end to that.

I am very much aware of how you are struggling trying to receive your funds worth us$10.5m and making payments after payments.

I want to let you know the truth and nothing but the truth because I have the key to the successful conclusion of this transaction and with my position, I want to let you know that the actual amount which is us$1b and not us$10.5m but they want to use you and deceive you by the end of the day and I hope you understand what I mean. I mean they people that introduced you to this deal, The only way you are going to receive this funds safely is by wire transfer which only me have the key to the successful conclusion.

We are going to share the fund (US$1BILLION)(firstly us$10.5m )50% equally because I know what to do and after I will let you know the true source of this fund. You can always call me on my private telephone number +234-907-882-8372 further discussions and clarifications.

Until I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Joseph Miller

Header:

Return-Path: <doug_hender@hotmail.com>
Subject: Claims
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 08:14:39 +0000
Message-ID: <PAXP192MB12454C15F6408AB2DF9600D499AAA@PAXP192MB1245.EURP192.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info.zenithdirect01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:07 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear Customer,

I have some questions to you, please have you received your fund? You have suffered for nothing without receiving your fund due to over greediness of our bank Director that led for his sacking. You would have received your fund since your last payment but your problem is over greediness of your representative that cost you a lot of money and still yet, you have never received $1 into your account.

Your total money, US$10,500 000.00, has been deposited with the bank department, this is very secret information and I’m expecting your urgent response before I can give you more details and the direct contact information of the bank. There are two directors that wanted to divert your payment to another bank, you are just paying all the money as charges for nothing.

Listen very carefully, I’m giving you this information secretly and I want you to keep it very secret. If you have received your money US$10,500 000.00, let me know but if you did not receive your fund, reply me through email urgently.

I am waiting for your response to this email address: info.zenithdirect01@gmail.com

Thanks!

Joseph Miller

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <unitnations@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.91.45]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 05:45:43 +0000
Message-ID:
<DU0P250MB0915D757B7E23EDCBF63D5C7A98EA@DU0P250MB0915.EURP250.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.