Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mocache Asumu - moasumu61@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Mocache Asumu - moasumu61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:58 pm

Money transfer scam.

I am representing a small group of investors from Equatorial Guinea, who are interested in overseas investment in your country, involving large volume of funds, for which they seek a participant as their overseas representative.

Mocache Asumu

Header:

Return-Path: <infoMocache@co.org>
Message-ID: <616ed0e2.1c69fb81.61295.ff1bSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from [129.205.124.25] (port=9659 helo=[192.168.43.163])
Subject: Overseas Representative
To: Recipients <infoMocache@co.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 07:06:10 -0700
Reply-To: moasumu61@gmail.com

Originating IP: 129.205.124.25
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: moasumu61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:59 pm

Scam format used:

Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your response to my proposal, and to give you further details of what I seek to accomplish. I appreciate that you may have other projects, but you can trust that this is not something that will be very demanding as you may assume. My prime criteria is education and personality, which both favor doing this with you.

I am a civil servant, and according to the civil service regulation here in Malabo, we are prohibited from being engaged in private business while under government employment, neither can we operate business accounts. This therefore explains the need for a foreigner to be engaged in partnership with me. Be rest assured that no aspect of your dealing with me shall expose you to a breach of the laws in your country.

In order to contact you, I engaged professional search, with specific parameters in mind, which included country of origin, age, academic background as well as social demographic elements. The search gave me four options. You are the first I have contacted, but with the intention that if you prove to be a willing and dependable partner, we will do the transaction together. Otherwise, I shall seek my pastures elsewhere.

The proposed investment profile is valued at the equivalent of US$65,000,000.

However, prior to initiating the actual procedures, it is important that we sign a Memorandum Of Understanding (M. O. U.) between us, which will be a document that will regulate our relationship with each other, particularly after the funds have been transferred into your custody. The document will acknowledge you as the Funds Manager by virtue of your maintaining temporary custody of the funds on my behalf, for investment in your country. The provisions of the M.O.U. will indicate that it is for your service that 20% of the funds are coming to you as remuneration. By that arrangement, only 20% of the total funds shall be subject to local taxes in your country. But between us, the burden of payment of that tax shall be redistributed among us in proportion to the percentage pattern of sharing the funds. In any case, I hope this compensation of 20% of the principal funds is acceptable to you.

You have hinted on some form of familiarity with promising offers online, which happened to be scams. My original intention was to arrange a physical meeting between us, prior to commencing any aspect of the transaction, but nobody is certain about the duration of the current travel restrictions and lockdowns. Different countries operate different protocols for travelers, etc. Moreover considering that this is something that can only be done within a range of possible time, there is no use procrastinating over an uncertain factor, hence the plan that we should simply sign an M.O.U. (an operational agreement and frame of reference that will regulate our interaction with each other in respect of the funds, after it gets to your custody).

After the funds have been transferred unto your custody, the investment areas we will be involved with shall also be based on mutual interest. Given the fact that you would be needed to guide us based on your better knowledge of the existing investment environment over there, we shall ultimately work out terms and schedule for engagement in particular areas of interest.

Considering the civil service restrictions as described above, it is important that I mention the need for privacy on the subject. Exposure at this time will be contrary to my interest. So I will encourage you to keep all aspects of this transaction to yourself, as you never know that anyone will betray you until they do.

I presume that further questions may arise as you read this mail, I will appreciate that we address them now. Otherwise, in my next email correspondence, I shall send you a draft copy of the M.O.U. for your perusal. If you feel comfortable with the terms, then we shall adopt them. The essence of this arrangement is that whatever we shall be adopting as a binding terms of engagement between us shall be based on mutual consent.

Please use this email address to communicate with me in response to this message, and until I hear from you, my warm regards go to you and your family.

Regards,

Mr. Mocache Asumu.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: moasumu61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:57 pm

Money transfer scam.

I am seeking a partnership with you, in regards to investment
opportunities.

kindly respond for more information's.

Yours Truly,
Mocache Asumu

Header:

Received: from mail.m-real.net (mail.m-real.net. [77.76.140.5])
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 04:32:20 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Top of the day to you
Reply-To: moasumu61@gmail.com
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail
Message-ID: <0d8a7191f6144b6e45851439054c1e51@m-real.net>

Originating IP: 77.76.140.5
Originating ISP: M-real Net Ltd.
City: Vratsa
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.