Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamssattler@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

williamssattler@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:51 pm

Hello Sir/Madam,
People
Arias Luiz Siegel <williamssattler@gmail.com> Today at 16:26
BCC
Message body
Hello Sir/Madam,

My name is Mrs. Arias Luiz Sigel, l am a 32 years old young lady from Houston Tx married to Mr William Sigel from Germany i am very sorry to disturb you with my present humiliating condition. I lost my husband two years ago and the family members of my husband are against me they want i and my little baby dead just because of the inheritance sum of Eight Million Eight Hundred thousand Euros he left behind, estate properties and funds in banks here.

Due to their bad intention to eliminate me and my little baby, we are in hiding. I want to seek your help to have us move into your country, also to help me transfer this fund into your bank account for us to fly to join you over there, l really need your assistance.

For private communication chat me on hangout if possible my e-mail follow: Ariasphilip77@gmail.com

I will be waiting for your reply,

Regards:

Mrs. Arias Luiz Siegel
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ashleykelly19800@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:51 pm

Congratulations! Your email has been verified successfully

Lloyds Bank <ashleykelly19800@gmail.com>
Reply-To: banklloyds51@aol.com

Bcc:

Sat, 27 Mar at 07:58

Dear Sir/Madam,

The management of Lloyds Bank New York wishes to congratulate and inform you that your email address has won $13.5M USD. Your email address was among the winning emails in the just concluded Microsoft email ballot lottery in the United States. The selection process was done through a computerized selection system from a database of over 2,750,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the Globe, no ticket was sold or bought, but each individual play coupon representing an email ID was used.

This promo is basically aimed at encouraging/promoting the use of the internet for education, health, medical and scientific research within your community and across the globe. Hence, you are to contribute a reasonable part of your cash award/Donation to the betterment of humanity.

However, after review and certification of your payment file by the IMF and the Lloyds Bank New York. has been assigned to make payment to you. Furthermore after a meeting with your government official, we came to a conclusion that we have to immediately pay the sum of $13.5M USD to you as your winning via ATM Visa Card. Should you adhere to our directives, your payment will be made within 24 hours.

You are required to reconfirm your information for verification and immediate payment.

1. Full names

2 Addresses

3 Direct telephone numbers

We shall proceed with your payment as soon as the above information is received. Please note, immediately you provide us the required information we shall immediately forward your FedEx tracking number so that it will enable you to monitor ATM VISA CARD until it gets your home address given earlier.

Yours faithfully,

Gerry Olsson

Director ATM Swift Card/Foreign Operation Dept

Lloyds Bank New York.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

banklloyds51@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:18 pm

Attn:

We have reconfirmed your names and address required for the immediate payment of Microsoft Lottery Award via ATM Card, and I wish to bring to your notice once again that your ATM Card is ready for delivery. ATM Visa Card number (4192 2821 0024 4129) has been upgraded in your favor. The ATM Card is valued at US$13.5M. You are allowed to withdraw three times a day. A maximum withdrawal value of $1,500 USD is permitted per day and you can also make a transfer of $5,000 to your bank account per day. We are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Centre of your choice nearest to you in any part of the world.

We have made all the necessary arrangements with our accredited courier company FEDEX to oversee the delivery of the ATM Card. Though we had an agreement with the United States Government, and we came to a conclusion that winners/beneficiaries are to offset delivery charges of the ATM Card. Be informed that your funds have already been uploaded in your ATM Card and as such money cannot be added or deducted by anybody for whatsoever reason. This is to protect our client and to avoid misappropriation of funds of any kind. In view of this development, we made an inquiry from FEDEX, below are the listed options we got from FedEx. So make a choice and get back to us with an option you have chosen from.

FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY.....$431.00
ONE DAY DELIVERY

FEDEX SPEED DELIVERY....$320.00
TWO DAYS DELIVERY

FEDEX NORMAL DELIVERY........$155.00
THREE DAYS DELIVERY

having made your choice, I will appreciate an urgent email so that I will provide you with payment modalities. As soon as payment is made and confirmed, your ATM Card will leave FEDEX Company for your address: . Advice this office your preferred time of visitation and note that your valid ID must be presented to the dispatcher to avoid wrong delivery. The ATM card will come with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it.

Also, as soon as we read from you again, I will also enclose the sample ATM Card scanned front and back copy reference towards the transaction as soon as you write back and request for it?

I shall direct you how to make the appropriate payment.

Yours faithfully
Gerry Olsson
Director ATM Swift
Card/Foreign
Operation Dept
Lloyds Bank
New York.

Header:

Return-Path: <banklloyds51@aol.com>
Received: from sonic316-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic316-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.187.147])
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021
Reply-To: Lloyds Bank <banklloyds51@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Congratulations! Your email has been verified successfully
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banklloyds51@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:01 pm

Attn;

This is to inform you that your name/mailing address has been forwarded to our International Payment Coordinator -L. S. for her final verification, insurance coverage/delivery to your doorstep as requested and immediately after the conformation of the payment we shall proceed with the delivery proper.

Below is the payment information as requested since you’re paying through Money Gram.

Receivers name; L. S.
State; Georgia
Country; USA
Zip code; 31791

Yours faithfully,
Gerry Olsson
Director ATM Swift
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banklloyds51@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:09 pm

Name: A. D.
Bank: Blue Ox Credit Union
Regular Checking Account:
3768XXXXXX: checking
Routing and Transit:
Bank address: 200 W Cass St, Albion, MI 49224
Home Address: Homer Michigan 49245.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banklloyds51@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:42 pm

Attn;

This is to inform you that your ATM card is ready for delivery and immediately after the conformation of the payment we shall proceed with the delivery. And below is the mode of payment, make your choice and receive information will be sent to you.

Paying through (PayPal)
Paying through (Money gram)
Paying through (Bitcoin)

Let us know your option of payment for more direction

Yours faithfully,
Gerry Olsson
Director ATM Swift
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: williamssattler@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:00 pm

Congratulations! Your email has been verified successfully

Lloyds Bank <williamssattler@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Sun, 4 Apr at 11:49

Dear Sir/Madam,

The management of Lloyds Bank New York wishes to congratulate and inform you that your email address has won $13.5M USD. Your email address was among the winning emails in the just concluded Microsoft email ballot lottery in the United States. The selection process was done through a computerized selection system from a database of over 2,750,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the Globe, no ticket was sold or bought, but each individual play coupon representing an email ID was used.

This promo is basically aimed at encouraging/promoting the use of the internet for education, health, medical and scientific research within your community and across the globe. Hence, you are to contribute a reasonable part of your cash award/Donation to the betterment of humanity.

However, after review and certification of your payment file by the IMF and the Lloyds Bank New York. has been assigned to make payment to you. Furthermore after a meeting with your government official, we came to a conclusion that we have to immediately pay the sum of $13.5M USD to you as your winning via ATM Visa Card. Should you adhere to our directives, your payment will be made within 24 hours.

You are required to reconfirm your information for verification and immediate payment.

1. Full names

2 Addresses

We shall proceed with your payment as soon as the above information is received. Please note, immediately you provide us the required information we shall immediately forward your FedEx tracking number so that it will enable you to monitor ATM VISA CARD until it gets your home address given earlier.

Yours faithfully,

Gerry Olsson

Lloyds Bank New York.
Wayne

festusmecooz@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:18 pm

Dear, Congratulations! Your email has been verified successfully

Lloyds Bank <festusmecooz@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Tue, 28 Sept at 10:33

However, after review and certification of your payment file by the IMF and the Lloyds Bank New York. has been assigned to make payment to you. Furthermore, after a meeting with your government official, we came to a conclusion that we have to immediately pay the sum of $13.5M USD to you as your winning via ATM Visa Card. Should you adhere to our directives, your payment will be made within 24 hours.

1. Full names
2 Addresses

Yours faithfully,

Gerry Olsson
Lloyds Bank New York.
Wayne

oowwwos1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:00 pm

Lloyds Bank <oowwwos1@gmail.com>

Bcc:
Fri, 28 Jan at 02:31

However, after review and certification of your payment file by the IMF and the Lloyds Bank New York. has been assigned to make payment to you. Furthermore, after a meeting with your government official, we came to a conclusion that we have to immediately pay the sum of $13.5M USD to you as your winning via ATM Visa Card. Should you adhere to our directives, your payment will be made within 24 hours.

1. Full names
2 Addresses

Yours faithfully,

Gerry Olsson
Lloyds Bank New York.
Wayne

banklloyds51@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:24 pm

Attn:

Good morning,

Sir, how are you doing today and i hope all is well with you, i,m writing to know if you receive your fund as your email address has won $13.5M USD. Your email address was among the winning emails in the just concluded Microsoft email ballot lottery in the United States and we have been in contact with you for payment today we're crosschecking our list and your name is still unpaid due to that we want to know the reason why you did not receive it or if you have receive it so that the payment file will be closed as paid.

XXXXX after going through our conversations with you regarding this payment to you which we gave you FedEx delivery options and choose a day delivery which is $431 dollars, so i want to know information was given to you for the payment so that we will confirm from FedEx if they receive any payment from you.

Kindly confirm the below information if it's yours and let me know the status of the payment to you

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE:

Yours faithfully,

Gerry Olsson
Lloyds Bank New York.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.