Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Lesetja Kganyago

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Lesetja Kganyago

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:52 pm

Next of kin scam.

Please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesetja_Kganyago

Unsolicited email received:

Dear Sir,

Good Day Sir, my name is Mr. Lesetja Kganyago. I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, I need your Urgent assistance to transfer the sum of $ 2.9 two million nine hundred thousand Dollars) to your Private account immediately. The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years without anybody coming for the claim of it. Waiting to hear from you to enable my further discussion with you in confidence.

Best regards and wishes to you.

Mr. Lesetja

Header:

Return-Path: <xccvjjcsekp@gmail.com>
Reply-To: etjak3@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 18:19:14 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMmtOL4C22gt-s_fez9D1F8bGN+RKG3myteHj6njxsM95jZa+w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: confidence
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

etjak3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Attention. Sir,

Good Day, I am Mr. Lesetja Kganyago like I told you in my fist mail ,and I'm married with three kids and my country of origin is South Africa and I work with one of African largest banks and I live and work in Dakar Senegal. I am the Remittance Director of a Bank and because. For security reasons I will not disclose any information about the Bank yet until I find that you are capable of handling the transaction. One Mr. Karl Schwarz a German Oil consultant/contractor with the Angola Solid Minerals Corporation has a Deposit with our bank ( $ 2.9 two million nine hundred thousand Dollars) in my branch. .As his Credit Officer, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a year , we sent a reminder and finally I discovered from his contract employers, the Angolan Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Karl Schwarz died. both of us take care of the expenses of us

Further investigations and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. Again, I made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Karl did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in our Bank.This sum of US ( $ 2.9 two million nine hundred thousand Dollars ) is still sitting in my Bank No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to the International Banking ethics, codes and Laws, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Karl Schwarz This is simple, I will like you to respond immediately with your full names and address so that we will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this fund to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The fund will be transferred into your account and we will share the money like this 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no rconfidence isk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by you and i will direct you how to do it and with my position as the Foreign Remittance Director guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. You should observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and My regard

Mr.Lesetja Kganyago
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

etja31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:33 pm

Dear Sir
Good afternoon , I received your mail and I wish to thank you immediately and about the fund in the bank . Thank you for your Kind interest to co-operate with me on this transaction and your willingness to support and assist me in this. Please, find here inder the details of the transaction for better understanding. As soon as I receive your information I will give you the contact of the bank and you will contact the bank so that they will transfer the fund into your nominated bank account. so don't worry yourself about the fund transfer all I need is your information the fund will be transfer into a bank account without any problems

Actually this transaction is real, and one hundred percent risk free and does not relate to any breach of law or proceeds from drugs. It is a matter of necessity to contact you for this transaction without further investigation about your person, as I view you to be a more responsible personality. It is therefore necessary that you tell me a little about yourself. As soon as the fund is transferred into your bank account, I will come over to you so that we can share the money and I will like you to help me invest my share of the money in your country. and as soon as I receive the information I will give you the contact of the bank and tell you how you will contact the bank and what you will tell them. and our bank will tell you how the fund will be transfer into your bank account soon,

Please I need the following information from you-:]
Your full names
Your address
Telephone number

Please confirm your willingness by providing all the requested information above as look forward to hear from you soon, and have a nice day
Thank you
Mr.Lesetja Kganyag

Header:

Return-Path: <etja31@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: etja31@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 12:51:35 +0000
Message-ID: <CAP1RFcLXc2Ca9iKGmtr7GQ3wrcvMA6OdrqfaPt0bsDJv4g1jJA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please I need the following information from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

etja31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:13 pm

Dear Partner.

Good morning, and thank you so much for your contact information you send to me, my good God will bless you and I want to inform you that you will never regret of knowing me in your life, Please forward this mail below to the bank so that they will tell you what to do and when are they going to transfer the fund into your bank account .I am doing my homework here in the office to make sure this fund is transfer out of this bank to your bank account soon if possible, .i will be happy to hear from you that you have forward the mail today and and hope to hear from you soon

My regards.

Mr.Lesetja Kganyago

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL BELOW TO THE BANK OF AFRICA.

Attention BANK OF AFRICA Du Senegal.

My name is and my home address my telephone number I am a business partner to let Mr. Karl Schwarz and I borrow him some money from two executive contracts and the money deposit in your Bank of Africa Senegal the sum of ($2900000.USD) Two million nine hundred thousand United State dollars and I have all the documents backing the fund in my name .I would like you to tell me what to do so that the fund could be transferred into my bank account ,I hereby request immediate transfer of the fund into my account in my country and . I look forward to hearing from you soon.

My thank you

BANK OF AFRICA
Deposit account manager. OR
Mrs. Linda Doip, Extension: 07
Customer service department.
Switching Plates:
Tel: + 221 703675952)
Email: ( infornakafrica@accountant.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:36 pm

WE THE BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL DOES ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION MESSAGE DATED 24TH SEPTEMBER .2021,
Bank of Africa Du Senegal
N017 Fayçal, rue huart x amadou assène ndoye,
BP 3381 Dakar Senegal, Tel: 00 (221) 703675952

SEPTEMBER 24-09-2021

Cc/Name:

Address .

Tel no :

ATTENTION.

I HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED BY DR.MALICK SOW DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION / TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS. HENCE YOU APPLIED ON THE STATUS TO INHERIT LATE MR KARL SCHWARZ DEPOSIT THE SUN OF ($2900000.USD) TWO MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD DOLLARS) WITH OUR BANK, BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL DAKAR-BRANCH.WHICH YOU AS BUSINESS PARTNER WAS REGISTERED AS BENEFICIARY THE BOARD CALLED FOR MEETING THIS MORNING ON YOUR APPLICATION AS THE BENEFICIARY AND THE COSINE TO OUR LATE MR KARL SCHWARZ DEPOSITED FUND.

NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THE NORMAL STANDARD INTERNATIONAL BANKING PROCEDURES WILL REQUIRE YOU TO PROVIDE SOME PROOF CONFIRMING THE DEATH OF LATE CLIENT MR KARL SCHWARZ AND YOU BEING THE TRUSTEE RECEPTION OF THIS FUND ON BEHAVE AS BUSINESS PARTNER IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE AND TO ENABLE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS DELIBERATE ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR ACCEPTANCE AND APPROVAL, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWINGS DOCUMENTS:-

1) PLEASE YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS WITH AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.WITH LAWYER HERE IN SENEGAL,

2) LETTER OF AN ADMINISTRATION FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL THROUGH AND ACCREDITED ATTORNEY.

3) DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE

4) THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE MR KARL SCHWARZ

5) PLEASE FILL THIS FORM IF YOU CAN AND RETURN BACK TO US WITH PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY IDENTIFICATION CARD IF POSSIBLE TOMORROW

FINALLY; AS THE BENEFICIARY AND NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CLIENT DEPOSIT WITH THIS BANK, YOU ARE REQUIRE TO PRODUCE THESE DOCUMENTS WITHIN THE PERIOD OF FIVE WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY TO PROVE ABOVE ALL REASONABLE DOUBT. UPON INFORMATION OF THE DOCUMENTS, WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU WITH OUR NEXT STEP OF ACTION ON THE RELEASE OF THE INHERITANCE TO YOUR CONTROL AS STATED IN YOUR APPLICATION. WE LET YOU TO BE INFORM THAT OUR REQUIRED DOCUMENT ARE "V"

BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF OUR ACCREDITED ATTORNEY WHO WAS PERMITTED BY THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL TO OBTAIN SUCH DOCUMENTS IN THE HIGH COURT DAKAR SENEGAL, IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR INTEREST AND THAT OF THE FUND.

HERE IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE ATTORNEY: CONTACT HIM TODAY SO THAT HE WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THIS DOCUMENTS REQUIRED.

HIS NAME IS: BARRISTER PETER ADAMS

CONTACT TELEPHONE: + (221) 76 149-07-22

CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS ( barristerpeteradmas@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <infornakafrica@accountant.com>
Received: from [154.125.138.147] ([154.125.138.147]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan [10.76.45.8]) (via HTTP); Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:01:23 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-f6d9dcfa-0459-4254-8449-853d05881403-1632495683331@3c-app-mailcom-lxa07>
Subject: FROM
BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:01:23 +0200

Orig IP: 154.125.138.147 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phone: +221761490722
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerpeteradmas@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:37 pm

Barrister.Peter Admas (eq
Admas Chambers & Associates
TELE +221 76-149-07-22

Dear

Good Afternoon, and thank you for your mail I want to inform you that I will be going to the bank on Monday to confirm this information As soon as I come back from the bank on Monday I will go to the court for the order two documents and I will let you know my out from the bank before the end of the day. And have a nice weekend

Urgently.

Honorable Barrister P.E Admas. (eqs

Header:

Return-Path: <barristerpeteradmas@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 10:39:06 +0000
Message-ID: <CALgcNyVYEJY1K08qr16h-RJH5VbGv5bTPYMoatSzXxS0w1-eTw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: on Monday will confirm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

etja31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:45 pm

Dear Partner
Good morning, I want to inform you that I was very happy yesterday when they told me that the business partner, Mr. Karl Schwarz, contacted us to claim a deposit fund with our Bank .I want to inform you once again that as soon as our bank people receive all the documents they will transfer the fund into your bank account immediately, Please fill the form if you can and if you can't let our bank people know so that they will help you to fill the form on your behalf, also i want you to forward these two documents attached with this mail and the photocopy of your International passport or national identity card or driver license to our bank as requested today or tomorrow. and the other remaining documents will come from the high court through the help of a lawyer here in Senegal. Below is the contact the lawyer gave to you by our bank people. Please try your best that you can to contact the lawyer immediately through the email address below. like i told you in one of my mail that because of my position in the bank I don't want anybody to know my involvement in these transactions the department handling this transactions is not my department, so I must take my time otherwise I would like myself in a serious problem and i don't want that to happen, so as soon as you contact the lawyer let me know and anything the lawyer tell you to do please do them. Because i want this fund to be transfer into your bank account next week and hope to hear from you soon
thank's
Mr.Lesetja

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

etja31@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:46 pm

Dear Partner

Good night, I want to inform you that there is no need for you to download and print out the documents I send to you. I want to tell you that you are only going to forward documents to our bank and your account to detailed informations you are to forward it to your bank, Because i want this fund to be transfer into your bank account this week and hope to hear from you soon

thank's

Mr.Lesetja
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:48 pm

BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL (BOA)
NO, 17 FAYCAL RUE HUART X AMADOU NDOYE
DAKAR-SENRGAL,
TEL; 221--7073675952)
ATTENTION:

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU TO FILL THE FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO US IF YOU CAN BUT IF YOU CAN'T LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN HELP YOU AND FILL THE FORM ON YOUR BEHALF. BE-INFORM THAT THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NEXT WEEK UNFAILINGLY, WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE LAWYER WAS HERE THIS MORNING ON YOUR BEHALF AND WE HAVE A VERY NICE DISCUSSION WITH HIM, AND HE PROMISED TO SUMMIT THE DOCUMENTS TO US LATEST ON FRIDAY SO HURRY UP THE LAWYER. SO THAT HE WILL SUMMIT THE DOCUMENT TO US AS HE PROMISE, WE ARE UTILL FOR YOU TO FORWARD TO US THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FROM YOU THIS MORNING DEATH CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND YOUR IDENTIFICATION CARD

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE ALL THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS FROM YOU OR THE LAWYER THAT WILL NAME YOU THE NEXT KIN TO THE FUND. WE WILL MAKE THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OF THE FUND IN YOUR NAME. AND WE HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THE FUND IS NOT IN YOUR NAME YET AND AFTER THAT WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.,

WE NEED YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS INFORMATION'S LIKE THIS SO THAT WE WILL NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE ON THE TRANSFER SLIP. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO ENABLE US STARTER THE PREPOSSESS OF THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY, BE-INFORM THAT WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT THIS WEEK AS PROMISE AND BEFORE FRIDAY THIS WEEK YOUR BANK WILL CREDIT THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

BANK NAME: ......................................................
BANK ADDRESS .......................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ......................................................
SWIFT CODE: .....................................................
IBAN: NUMBER.......................................................
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER................................................

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND HAVE A NICE DAY

YOUR SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO BA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerpeteradmas@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:52 pm

FROM THE DECK OF BARRISTER.PETER ADMAS (eqs
ADMAS CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
TELE +221 76-149-07-22

ATTENTION

I BARRISTER P.E ADMAS, ADMAS & CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES PRACTICING HERE IN SENEGAL,I MEET WITH THE BANK OFFICIALS THIS MORNING BASICALLY FOR ONWARD TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR POSITION,AND I HAD A VERY NICE DISCUSSION WITH THEM ON HOW TO GET THE FUND TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.THE FUND WAS DEPOSITED IN BANK OF AFRICA BY MR KARL SCHWARZ,

BE-INFORM THAT YOU ARE NOW THE NEW BENEFICIARY AS SOON AS THE DOCUMENTS IS SUBMITTED TO THERM AND THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE FUND IN QUESTION. THE BANK DIRECTOR SAID THAT, BEFORE THE TRANSFER COMMENCES, THAT ALL THE REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT MUST BE SUBMITTER TO THEM AS DEMANDED AND I WAS TOLD TO TELL YOU TO FORWARD TO THEM THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FROM YOU

1) THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE
2) THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE MR KARL SCHWARZ
3) PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY IDENTIFICATION CARD
4) THE FORM

WHY I WILL GET YOU THIS TWO OTHER DOCUMENTS FROM HIGH COURT AND THIS DOCUMENTS WILL NAME YOU THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE FUND AND THEY AS FOLLOW,

1) AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT.WITH LAWYER HERE IN SENEGAL,
2) ADMINISTRATION LETTER FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL

NOW AT THE END OF OUR DISCUSSIONS, THE BANK OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR DR. MR. SOW SAID THAT ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THEM LATEST FRIDAY THIS WEEK. AND I PROMISE THEM THAT THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THEM BEFORE FRIDAY THIS WEEK UNFAILINGLY FOR URGENT TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT,. SIR,IN ORDER TO PROVIDE THIS VITAL DOCUMENTS TO BACK YOU UP AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE ORIGINAL NEXT OF KIN FOR THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF( $ 1500 ) FOR ME TO SECURE THE DOCUMENTS. AND FOLLOW THE CASE UNTIL THE FUND GETS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT SAFELY.

PLEASE USE THIS INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND ME THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW THROUGH MONEYGRAM TRANSFER

NAME .ROSE MUZAU
ADDRESS 17A CITY MILLENIA GRAND YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
COUNTRY IS SENEGAL.

WHY I GIVE YOU THIS NAME BECAUSE THIS LADY IS MY SECRETARY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM TO PICK THE MONEY, THEY ARE WAITING FOR THIS DOCUMENTS SO THAT THEY CAN TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.AND THE FUND WILL BE CREDITED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY YOUR BANK WITHIN THREE WORKING DAYS, I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND

URGENTLY.
HONOURABLE BARRISTER P.E ADMAS. (EQS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.