Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com - dr.keisukesuz911@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2019 12:43 am

Email:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN REP
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA

Greetings,

Am Dr. Michael Brown Director Cash Processing Unit, United Bank For Africa [UBA the only bank appointed by the A.U. Members lead by President of this country, Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them.

The above Africa union held meeting in Nigeria and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will not be One million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($3,500,000.00) but Three million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($3,497,000.00).

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier. We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you.

Dear as a senior banker, controlling these cash payments now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again except any instruction we give to you, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three days time from now. Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number. All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped further communication and sending money to those fraudsters.

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Dr. Michael Brown
Director Cash Processing Unit
United Bank For Africa. (U.B.A).

Header:

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officpost61@gmail.com
From: "Dr. Michael Brown" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 10:43:23
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT NOTICE FROM UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

barristeryusufubanwa29@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Email:

For Your Kind Attention:

I am Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa, the Chairman in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Nigeria Federal Ministry of Finance. This is to inform you that your payment file was brought to my desk because the directors & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEYGRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you could not be able to pay for the required wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complaint I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decided to reject such amount of $5.5 Million USD which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because it’s your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can pay for the renewing fee of $75 which is the only small sum of amount that you will required to pay for immediate renewing your payment file with this office and proceed on your transaction, because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance for you to receive your $5.5Million USD through this office.

Therefore, this is the needed information we needed from you for the conclusion of this transition to you.

Your Full Name:.........................
Current Home Address:...................
Telephone Number:.......................
Attach Copy Of Your Id:.................

Kindly update us with this needed information for the transferring of your $5.5Million to you, now how do you wish to receive your fund? By Western Union or Money Gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is $5,000.00 per day until you receive your complete $5.5 Million from here. The second option is bank to bank wire transfer direct to your account if you want your fund to be fully transfer to your direct receiving bank account at once or to converting your fund into an ATM Master Card and dispatch it to you through fast express courier service. All this should be after your payment file with this office is renewed.

You are to indicate your wish on how to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

You can as well call or text on this stated below phone number +234-8135257484.

Thanks.

Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa
Treasury Department,
International Wire Transfers
Federal Ministry of Finance Lagos Nigeria
Telephone: +234-8135257484

Reply-To: barristeryusufubanwa29@gmail.com
From: Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 00:09:29
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLSAvUSTz0HP5_O9dLQJULj9rZUdXnVrvSVNiS+wvCEvFw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Information Regarding Your Payment

+2348135257484
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

The same phone number was reported in https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=33031, while being used by another fake character pretending to be:
Mr. James Alban
Director of International Payment
Telephone: +234-8135257484
E-mail: officepost61@gmail.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paymentsettlement88@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Messsage received:

WELCOME TO MONEY GRAM MONEY INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC

Dear Customer:

You are welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer head office Benin Republic. Am Mr. Joel Fred by name, the new director of Money Gram Foreign Operation, I resumed work this week and your daily transfer file was submitted as pending payment in our Bank and after my verification, I called the formal Accountant Officer in-charge of your payment to find out the reason why they are delaying your daily transfer and he explained that you was unable to activate your daily installment account.

However, I don't know your financial capability at this moment and it was the reason why I decided to help in this matter just to make it easy for you to start receiving your daily transfer and am sure to get some reward because I know that when you receive the total $1.5Million that you will definitely congratulate me for the work well done on your behalf, I don't want you to lose this fund at this final stage after all your efforts.

Most wise people prefer to use this medium Money Gram/western union money transfer now as the best and reliable means of transfer.

Kindly take control of yourself and leave everything to God because I know that from now on, you will be the one to say that our lord is good, so I will advice you to send me your direct phone number because I will text you the payment ref# through SMS and attach other information and send to your mailbox.

For this moment i will be very glad for your quick response by sending sum of $65, so that I will quickly do the needful and finalize everything within 2:43pm our local time here, I am giving you every assurance that as soon as i receive the $65 that i will activate your daily installment account and proceed with your first transfer of $5,000.00 before 2:43pm our local time because I will close once its 6:30pm, but only my phone will be on for more conversaction.

Be aware that all verification's and arrangement involve in this transfer has being made in your favor. So I need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictest confidence is maintained to avoid any further delay. Send the $65 through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram office to below following information and get back to me with scan copy of the payment slip.

Receiver's Name.............Harry Abudi
Country.....................Cotonou, Benin Republic
Amount......................$65
MTCN........................
Sender s Name...............

Be rest assured that I will activate your daily installment account and post your first $5,000 USD for you to pick-up today as soon as we receive the activation fee from you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again: should you require additional information or call (+234-8135257484, for further urgent attention, as we are here to serve you better. Thank You For Banking With Us.

I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you face.May you have a great day and wonderful time ahead. God bless you.

Waiting for your Urgent Reply

Regards

Mr. Joel Fred
(Director) MONEY GRAM MONEY-TRANSFER

Header:

Return-Path: <officesettle1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 22:01:52
Reply-To: paymentsettlement88@gmail.com
Message-ID: <2061187318.1772141.1563141712261@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Money Gram Payment Notification

Note: global.moneygram.com is a real domain name, but the scammer doesn't represent MoneyGram. He is using that link in the message only to give more credibility to his fraudulent message.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2020 6:12 pm

Recovery scam.

Email received:

State Department
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.

Dear Beneficiary,

Your ATM Visa Card will be shipped through (USPS) to your address. I am Mr. Williams Richard Pompeo, Secretary of State for International Finance & Development. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2019 and 2020, we discovered that you have not yet received your over due fund.

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2020. On Behalf of the entire staff of the State Department and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.

Note: That from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $1,550,000.00 USD (ONE Million, FIVE Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $3,000 three Thousand Dollars) YOUR ATM PIN CODE (5250).I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $1,550,000.00 USD (ONE Million, FIVE Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment (option).We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $1,550,000.00 USD to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note: That your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. Due to my busy schedules, you are advised to kindly get in contact with our correspondent Attorney Matt Wood the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Your Full Name:
Your Contact House Address:
Name of City of Residence:
Country of Residence:
Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
Age and Occupation:

Contact Attorney Christopher Ray immediately by replying to this email or emailing with the address below:

Name: Attorney Christopher Ray
Email: depstateus1@gmail.com

He is obliged to treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone and email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just $615 please take note of that.

As soon as the above mentioned $615 is received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance.Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Williams Richard Pompeo

Header:

Return-Path: <centrabank.info@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com
From: "Mr. Williams Richard Pompeo" <centrabank.info@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAFL3mHzhrzPQz_7gCE-JVQGsOUztdj8iMsDzxd2JLOti5s+Ysw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: State Department ATM CARD Fund Notice
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2020 7:17 pm

Recovery scam.

Email received:

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola Street,
Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.
Telephone: +234-8125424582

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/06/2020
Your Ref....................

From The Desk Of
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Subject: Immediate Release of Your Fund Worth Of $10,500,000.00 Via International Bank Draft.

Dear Friend,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an International Bank Draft which can be payable at any bank of your choice in your country.

Kindly fill in this stated below needed information for immediate dispatching your bank draft to you.

1. Your Full Name:.............
2. Current Address:............
3. Direct Phone:...............
4. Cell Number:.................
5. Age:........................
6. Sex.........................
7. Country:....................

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Header:

Reply-To: centrabank.info@gmail.com
From: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 09:55:44 +0300
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLR_p-boNgT06ght+j4qxmLn_rjsiQ6BpKCsDFwW70jjYQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your (CBN) International Bank Draft Worth Of $10,500,000.00

+2348125424582
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ms.patienceoni24@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:35 pm

Recovery scam.

Email received:

Attention:

I can rightly tell you that since 2008 the US The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network has warned all scammed victims in the US. Europe and Asia to contact the right office in West Africa to check if their names are on the United Nations compensation funds list. that should be the first thing you do, and not responding to several emails on a daily basis all promising to deliver millions to you, you don't need no one to tell you these emails are fake and from impostors. These impostors impose even the FBI, CIA. Homeland, and every Bank. If you suffered scam or lost money to scammers, try and find out from the designated department in charge of Compensation fund files.

From 2008 till date hundreds of scammed victims have been receiving compensation funds while a lot of others have been losing more money to scammers. The difference is dealing with the right persons which guarantees you nothing but the truth. If you continue to listen and attend all the emails you receive offering you millions, you will do that for a very long time and continue to lose your money. The pure truth is that you have a legitimately approved compensation fund but It's only you who they will release more information to. Contact the Director General Debt Management Ms. Patience Oniha, at (ms.patienceoni24@gmail.com) all the truth about your money will be revealed, If you know the truth, no scammer will succeed lying or taking advantage of your desperation to receive your funds, you will never have any stress receiving compensation fund if you remember what compensation means.

Note: For every money you have sent out, The Financial Crimes Enforcement Networks are taking records and monitoring information for possible financial crimes because that is the only way they combat domestic and international money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.

Mohd Albert Rivera.
Monitoring & Financial Intelligence Dept.(finCEN)

Header:

Reply-To: ms.patienceoni24@gmail.com
From: "Ms. Patience Oniha" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLQ8tEDzPyocLP5yj6BP=yRDJZmz4ASLguLCCUYMAhT_Bg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrselzabethsmithhhh@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:05 am

Unsolicited email received:

Attention: Fund Owner,

You are advice to contact Mrs. Elizabeth Smith the Western Union
Director in Benin Republic immediately with your Full Name Address and
Phone Number on (mrselzabethsmithhhh@gmail.com) so that she will release your first payment sum of
$5,000.00 usd to you please remember this will cost you $100 usd only
for her to activate your payment file and release the first payment of
$5,000 usd for you to pick up immediately while they program the total
payment of $850,000.00 to your Name for transfer,

Mrs. Grace Johnson,
Director Federal Ministry Of,
Finance Benin Republic

Header:

Reply-To: mrselzabethsmithhhh@gmail.com
From: "Mrs. Grace Johnson" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 17:39:25 +0300
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLT0BiaavOG8ESk95Gy6WZ1g0p60dM+OkGskVfTH9S3W8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your First Part Payment Of $5,000 Is Ready For Picking Up By You
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ms.patienceoni24@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:31 pm

Recovery scam.

Our office address:
United Nations High Commissioner for Commission on Human Rights
Case Postale 2500
CH-1211 Genève 2 Dépôt
Suisse.

Attention: xxx (someone else's name),

Following the petition I received from the United Nations Human Rights Commissions (UNHRC) and the International Arbitration panel over a compensation of overdue payment not yet reached to the sole beneficiaries bank account in Asia, Europe,USA ,Oceanic and Africa. The United Nation and European Union has set up a special panel called the (Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel) (FDRP) that comprises all the financial monitoring and compensation body and IC3 to work out the modalities for an amicable way of making sure that every overdue payment beneficiary from Asia, Europe,USA ,Oceanic, Africa and other countries is duly compensated as a pre-condition of lifting the economic sanction.

It is significant to mention that the United Nation and European Union is aware of the situation and some funds spent by you while struggle to receive your entire fund, Owing to this development, The World Bank Group and IC3 Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel has resolved to pay every beneficiaries whichever way in USA and other part of the countries the sum of US$8,500,000.00 (EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) Only each. However on verification of the file for approval, your names with several others was approved to receive the compensation through Money Gram or rather through T/T Wire Transfer as you can see the first installment transfer has been initiated and successful for pick up by you as sole beneficiary.

Please note: The World Bank Group will be sending only US$30,000.00 per day because of the daily transfer limit till the complete total of $8,500,000.00 USD is sent to you.

Here is the MoneyGram detail to pick up the US$30,000.00 that was sent and for you to confirm, visit MoneyGram Website on to track your first payment:

======================================================================================================
NOTICE!

But meanwhile we have urgently managed to transferred you some part payments of US$30,000.00 only from the principal amount in question, in three payments first installment through MONEYGRAM Express Transfer below are the Reference Numbers to pick up the payments from any MoneyGram Outlets Agent Nearby right now: Below are the first three (3) installment payments endorses to you for easier pickup at any MoneyGram Outlets Agent. Attention please before you can be able to pick up this funds from any MoneyGram Outlets Agent we still need to authorize and approve this payment for you first here in our control system (Computer) so that it can be available for you to pick up instantly in less than 10 minutes for your kind information: In this transaction each payment is: US$10,000.00 only :
=====================================================================================================
You are advised to get back to the contact person through the email below for more info / direction on how to receive your part installment payment instantly.

Transfer Status

Tracking # (REFERENCE):36360857

Green-tickSent

Green-tickIn progress

Available

The money transfer is ready for pick up. Receiver should bring the tracking number (REFERENCE) and government-issued ID to pick up money..

Received

MG REFERENCE#:36360857

Amount Programmed To Pickup: US$10,000.00

This below payments is now ready and available to pickup at any nearest Money Gram Outlets Agent:

Tracking # (REFERENCE): 36360857

=====================================================
THE FIRST PAYMENT BELOW:

Send Money Through MoneyGram(MG) Payment Info:

Reference Number: 36360857
Transaction Status: Successful
Transaction Date/Time: 18/05/2020 12:16 pm CDT
From Account: 3354961409 (Current)
Pickup Amount: $10,000.00 USD
MG REFERENCE: 36360857
Sender's Name: Johnny Williams
MG Ref#: 36360857
Estimated Destination FCY Amount: US Dollars $10,000.00
Exchange Rate: 1 EUR = 1.09073 USD
Tax Invoice No: 5113-091-150430-125539
GST @1.00000 USD
Transaction Amount: US$10,000.00
Total Amount Payable: US$10,000.00
Purpose Code: Transaction of 1.00000 USD
AND BELOW
Test Question: WHAT COLOR
Answer: WHITE (First Payment)
===================================================================
THE SECOND PAYMENT BELOW:

SENDER'S NAME:--------ROBERSTSON NNAJI
REFERENCE NUMBER#:-------75834025
ADDRESS:---------Shop 4 N1 Business Centre National Rd Musina, Limpopo South Africa.
TEXT QUESTION ---------GOD?
TEXT ANSWER ----------BLESS
AMOUNT --------$10,000.00 USD (Second Payment)
=====================================================
THE THIRD PAYMENT BELOW:

SENDER'S NAME:--------BEN BEL
REFERENCE NUMBER#:-------41258095
ADDRESS:---------Shop 4 N1 Business Centre National Rd Musina, Limpopo South Africa.
TEXT QUESTION ---------WHEN?
TEXT ANSWER ----------TODAY
AMOUNT --------$10,000.00 USD (Third Payment)

MONEYGRAM REFERENCE NUMBER#: 36360857
Sender's Name: JOHNNY WILLIAMS
Amount To Pickup: US$10,000.00

Tracking # (REFERENCE): 363-608-57

Sent

In progress

We're verifying the details of the money transfer as a part of our standard process. No action is required.
Available Image result for the good sign

Received

Note: I have been Officially Assigned to facilitate this Transaction, I hereby advise you adhere to my instruction to enable us complete your Compensation Fund Transfer Successfully.

* Can you tell us why you abandoned your funds for a long time now?

A Power of Attorney and Court Order was forwarded to our office this morning by one gentleman, He is an Chinese National his name is:Mr. Qu Risheng

This gentleman claimed to be your humble respected brother in-law representative, and this Court Order stated that you are dead, they brought an account infant his companies business account to replace your information in other to claim your fund of $8.5 Million USD which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below is the new account they have submitted before this honorable office:

Be further informed that this Court Order also stated that you suffered with the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak. been Quarantine” And “Isolation already been sick at the moment but hoping to be recovered from the sick bed soonest and discharge You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to reply to this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to attend to you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you directly immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible for wrong payment. Meanwhile, A Man Came To our Office Few Days Ago With A Sworn affidavit From the North Gauteng High Court,Pretoria South Africa Claiming To Be your true Representative Brother in-law from SHANGHAI CHINA, And That You Have Authorized Him To Receive Your fund On Your Behalf. BELOW ARE HIS BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION HE BROUGHT TO ENABLE HIM GET THE PAYMENT PAID TO THIS NEW ACCOUNT: We also attached his Court Order Document to this email as proof that court has granted his request in due respect.

(1)Bank Name:CHINA MERCHANTS BANK--
(2)Account number:771901288432901
(3)Account Name:DONGXING XIANGSHENG IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADE CO.,LTD---
(4)Bank Branch Code:Fangchenggang City, Guangxi BRANCH
(5)Bank Swift Code:CMBCCNBS 304--
(6)Bank Address:92-1 MINZU AVENUENANNING GUANGXI PRC---
(7) His Telephone No:+86-13317604966

E-mail me Your Name, Phone number and your complete address in other to call or text you once the second US$30,000.00 is sent to you.

=======================================================

FOR OR PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
==============================================

PLEASE FILL IN THE CLAIM FORM BELOW TO ENABLE THE BANK SPEEDUP THIS TRANSACTIONS NOW TO YOU:

(1) FULL NAME:---------------
(2) DATE OF BIRTH:---------------
(3) MARITAL STATUS:---------------
(4) OCCUPATION:---------------
(5) HOME ADDRESS:---------------
(8) COUNTRY:---------------
(9) NATIONALITY:---------------
(10) CELL (MOBIL) NO:---------------
(11) TEL:NO:---------------
(12) FAX:NO:---------------
(13) PASSPORT / ID COPY:---------------
(14) YOUR ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES:---------------
(15) Your Bank name :---------------
(16) Your Bank Address :---------------
(17) Account name and Number :---------------
(18) ABA/Routing Number :---------------
(19) Swift or Sort Code and Branch code :---------------

PLEASE DO VIEW THE ATTACHED FILES FOR YOUR PAYMENT SLIP COPY:

Best Regards.
Mr. David R. Malpass
The World Bank New President
Our direct phone number is:+1 9172686501
EMAIL US:
Biden, UN chief discuss strengthening partnership on Covid, climate change | Business Standard News

Header:

Reply-To: mr.johnkrenickijr1@gmail.com
David R. Malpass" <ms.patienceoni24@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 11:05:51 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEi1m1=FdHGAC2zNxEnoY_tERvFSzrAi-jT0MU5OOgrw0pC1vQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: United Nations High Commissioner for Commission on Human Rights (compensation Funds)-2021

+19172686501
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* West Telecom Services, Llc - Ny
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

of190233@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Attention:

Based on the instruction passed to this MoneyGram department from the office of the Governor of the Central Nigeria, a total sum of $1.5Million United States Dollars only) Each, has been instructed to be paid to all the people that there funds transfer were stopped withheld or confiscated at the Ecowas office from any of the African Countries According to the explanations made, the Central Bank of the Country of Origin of your fund and the Government, have decided to take over the issue of your transfer, to save you from all wire transfer problems you where facing previously.

This is to help us check-mate all the Fraudulent activities going on here in West Africa at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received right from the Counter of any MoneyGram closest to you. We have been asked to release to you a total of US$5,000 in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds are completely paid, as that is the maximum limit we are legally allowed to pay in a particular transaction.

After the failure in the transfer of your fund through other means which may have been made impossible by the European, American or British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President and the Central Bank Of Nigeria to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $5,000 USD every seven hours, till your payment is completed.

Only charge in receiving this payment is the cost of the IMF sign and stamp fee as it was required by the IMF.

The required fee should be sent through MoneyGram or Western Union. Upon the receipt of the $95 USD, your receiver's name will be activated to enable you to receive your first installment payment of $5,000 immediately. Note: You may not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is activated to the system. Immediately we receive the payment, we shall activate your name to enable you to start receiving your payment immediately.

Note: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your information confidential till your Payment is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner.

Thank you for using Money Gram!
MoneyGram Money International Transfer
Call: +234-8135257484
Email: officesettle1@yahoo.com

Thanks And Remain Blessed.

Mr. Eze Johnson
Director MoneyGram

+2348135257484 - reported above.

Header:

Reply-To: of190233@gmail.com
From: Money Gram Department <standardchaterbank011@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 21:20:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJ1V4aNtJeKK6QYrsWQ-4XtxOMVc-OiVjQ5vpFHj8_w4TFSh-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Urgent Payment Notice From Money Gram For You
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.