Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

prof.bs@fvis.com.my

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: prof.bs@fvis.com.my

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:09 pm

According to the pdf file the company posted on their website fvis.com.my:

founders.JPG

FOUNDERS BIOGRAPHY

•FREDERIC J. MISCOE II,
D.C.LICENSE-PADC002890-L ADJUNCTIVE PROCEDURE LICENSE: AJ-002890-L
NATIONAL REGISTRY OF CERTIFIED MEDICAL EXAMINERS FMCSA: 52749234689018 ASPEN DRIVE CHAMPION, PENNSYLVANIA 15622 OFFICE: 215 BELMONT STREET, JOHNSTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA 15904
•Pre-Med: University of Pittsburgh, Johnstown ,Pa. 1979-1981.
•Te x a s Chiropractic College, Pasadena, Te x a s 1981-1985. Chiropractic Physician and owner of Miscoe Chiropractic Clinic,P. C . , 215 Belmont Street, Johnstown, Pa. 15904 1985 to present.
•President at FVIS LLC Business administration, Project evaluation, Project financing, Business loan, financial instrument mainly for commodity trading, Oil, and Gas, Solar Energy/Installation, Private Equity/investment.
•Certified: Functional Capacity Examiner. Certified Medical Examiner FMCSA. IME for numerous networks.
•Retired Lieutenant Colonel(LTC), Medical Service Corps, U.S. Army Retired Reserve. 26 years of service with Active, Reserve and Army National Guard. Graduate of OCS, Ft. Benning, Ga., Army Medical Officer’s Basic and Advanced Courses, Ft. Sam Houston, Tx., Combined Arms and Services Staff School (CAS3), Ft. Leavenworth, Ks., Command and General Staff College, Ft. Leavenworth, Ks.
•Member: (1)American Chiropractic Association, (2)Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association, (3)Veterans of Foreign Wars, (4)American Legion, (5)Military Officer’s Association of America, (6)Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks. (7)28th ID Division (Mech) Association.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:10 pm

According to a Linkedin Profile using the same name and picture:

linkedin.JPG

Frederic Miscoe
Purchasing Manager at GlaxoSmithKline Laboratory
Fayetteville, Arkansas Area 71 connections
Purchasing Manager
GlaxoSmithKline Laboratory
Aug 2010 – Present10 years 2 months
Dermatologist Dr.Frederic Miscoe is raised in Baton Rouge and loves it here. Dr. Frederic graduated from Tulane University in 1998 and earned her M.D. from the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans in 2002. It was there that I also completed my residency in Dermatology in 2006. I joined the Baton Clinic family of physicians that same year.

Dr.Frederic Miscoe is board certified in Dermatology and holds a license to practice medicine in the state of Louisiana. I am a member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, the Louisiana State Medical Society, the American Academy of Dermatology, and the American Contact Dermatitis Society. Additionally, I am a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. In my career, I have served on the Marketing/purchasing Committee and Clinical Advisory Committee for The Baton Clinic. In my practice, Dr. Frederic specializes in Marketing/purchasing medicinal herbs, clinical and surgical Dermatology, as well as cosmetic Dermatology. I see both adult and pediatric Dermatology patients.

I am married to Dr.Tamiko Miscoe, who is also a Dermatologist at The Baton Clinic, and we have three children and currently in United Kingdom. Her interests include history, literature, and travel. She loves her patients and very much enjoys her practice.

Frederic Miscoe is located at GlaxoSmithKline Laboratory 980 Great West Road Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9GS, United Kingdom.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:14 pm

According to a second Linkedin account:

linkedin1.JPG

Dr. Frederic Miscoe II
Greater Pittsburgh Area 14 connections
MISCOE CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC, P.C.
Academy of Heath Sciences US Army

There is a 3rd account for:

linkedin2.JPG

Dr. Fred Miscoe II
Chiropractic Physician at MISCOE CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC, P.C.
Bronx, New York, United States

His name and signature are part of the picture posted on some of the websites and also social accounts of the many FVIS online:

The real Dr. Frederic Miscoe II is indeed a Chiropractic Physician with a medical office in 215 Belmont St Johnstown, PA, 15904. He is 88 years old. He is not Dermatologist, doesn't work for GlaxoSmithKline Laboratory, and is not in the UK. In other words, someone has stolen his identity and uses his name, his business and his business location online, without him having anything to do with the fraudsters impersonating him.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

akbar@fvis.com.my

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:16 pm

To Whom It May Concern:
I am Engr. Akbar Bin Amawhe, CEO/President of FVIS Investment. I would like to hereby formally request the removal of all the Business information on your Forum page
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=85295
As soon as possible; Because this Weird content is puzzling our clients and also affecting our Business’ Reputation worldwide. Furthermore, Prof. Bernard Scott & Barrister Lambert Yekpe are not the Part of Our Firm. If you have Captured their Data (Email and IP) Please Provide us . We are indented to take legal action against them in Malaysia and the USA as well.
FVIS is the registered Financial Investment Services provider Firm in Malaysia, USA. We provide value and guidance for clients in all kinds of financial activities, delivering the returns that help our clients achieve their goals.

Please confirm to me in writing that this has been done.
I thank you in advance,

With Regards,

AKBAR BIN AMAWHE
CDO @ FVIS GROUP
FIRST VIBRANT INTEGRATED SERVICES

Malaysia Office
Level 33, Ilham Tower, No. 8,
Jalan Binjai Kuala Lumpur, W.P Malaysia 50450
Phone: +60321696163

FVIS EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any person receiving this e-mail and any attachment(s) contained shall
treat the information as confidential and not misuse, copy, disclose,
distribute or retain the information in any way that amounts to a breach
of confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
all copies of this e-mail from your computer system. As the integrity of
this message cannot be guaranteed, neither FVIS nor any entity in the FVIS
The group shall be responsible for the contents. Any opinion in this e-mail
may
not necessarily represent the view of FVIS or any entity in the FVIS
Group.

Header:

Return-Path: <akbar@fvis.com.my>
Delivered-To:
Received: from server1.scamsurvivors.com
by server1.scamsurvivors.com with LMTP
id R36IBq7rxF8OWQAAcPn/pw
(envelope-from <akbar@fvis.com.my>)
for < >; Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:55:10 +0000
Return-path: <akbar@fvis.com.my>
Envelope-to:
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:55:10 +0000
Received: from vmi450290.contaboserver.net ([173.249.18.178]:34632)
by server1.scamsurvivors.com with esmtps (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
(Exim 4.93)
id 1kjihx-0005tq-VO
for ; Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:55:10 +0000
Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1]:37924 helo=vmi450290.contaboserver.net)
by vmi450290.contaboserver.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.93)
id 1kjihn-0005Jr-By
for ; Mon, 30 Nov 2020 13:54:59 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 13:54:59 +0100
To:
Subject: Request : Page Removel
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.8
Message-ID: <a74fbd40de223253f8030ed2cf366e27@fvis.com.my>
X-Sender: akbar@fvis.com.my
Organization: FVIS GROUP
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8;
format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - vmi450290.contaboserver.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - scamsurvivors.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - fvis.com.my
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: vmi450290.contaboserver.net: authenticated_id: akbar@fvis.com.my
X-Authenticated-Sender: vmi450290.contaboserver.net: akbar@fvis.com.my
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

Phone: +60321696163
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location Pekeliling
Original network provider* TM (Telekom Malaysia) Bhd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:08 pm

Form received 2020-12-22 19:44:17

Your name.
Akbar Bin Amawhe

Your location.
Malaysia

Your email address. The steps you need will be sent here, so it MUST be a
working one. :
akbar@fvis.com.my

What name did the scammer use?:
Prof. Bernard Scott

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
they are using our Brand Name for scamming .

Who made the first contact?:
I contacted them first.

Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:
789_s98ry8.png

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
To Whom It May Concern:

I am Engr. Akbar Bin Amawhe, CEO/President of FVIS Investment. I would like
to hereby formally request the removal of all the Business information on
your Forum page
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... =6&t=85295
As soon as possible; Because this Weird content is puzzling our clients and
also affecting our Business’ Reputation worldwide. Furthermore, Prof.
Bernard Scott & Barrister Lambert Yekpe are not the Part of Our Firm. If
you have Captured their Data (Email and IP) Please Provide us . We are
indented to take legal action against them in Malaysia and the USA as well.
FVIS is the registered Financial Investment Services provider Firm in
Malaysia, USA. We provide value and guidance for clients in all kinds of
financial activities, delivering the returns that help our clients achieve
their goals.

Please confirm to me in writing that this has been done.
I thank you in advance,
Your Best Reards

Akbar Bin Amawhe
Co-Founder/ Financial Director

sent from:
IP Address:
IP: 111.119.177.5
ISP: CMPak Limited
Organization: CMPak Limited
Continent: Asia
Attachments
789_s98ry8.png
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

SLANDER POSTS ON FVIS

Unread postby FVIS » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:03 am

Do you know that people commit fraud through the "scamsurvivers" website?

I am a victim. I was approached by some unknown so-called cyber lawyer who shares a link of my company details on your website scamsurvivers.com.

The man told me you charge 1000$ to take down the links; the next day, the links are no longer on your website after I paid; weeks later, he requested 600$ again to take down another link, I paid him again and again, until he asked for USD 6,000. Finally, I refused to pay, and he started posting the wrong information about my company online.

It is understood that 100s of people are posting scam stories through your platforms. You might not investigate all. However, you could implement a personal verification system by collecting their data, including IDs; I believe any honest person who was scammed would not hold back to provide his/ her ID to help bring the cheater's company to justice. Also, if they submit false information, it will be easy to get back at them.

We are innocent of all the accusations online; we have a valid operating license, anybody can verify them online and through the Malaysian authorities. In addition, we have a track record of successful delivery.

Please take down the links on our company name; competitors and fraudsters could use your planform to slander innocent people out of jealousy.
Please carry out more investigation on us and take down the link. We have real offices, and you could appoint your contacts in any of our locations to visit us any time, any day.

Please take down the links on your web page and don't allow some impostures and fraudsters to tarnish other people's image through you.

Thank you,
DR AKBAR BIN AMAWHE
FVIS
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:34 pm

The man told me you charge 1000$ to take down the links; the next day, the links are no longer on your website after I paid; weeks later, he requested 600$ again to take down another link, I paid him again and again, until he asked for USD 6,000. Finally, I refused to pay, and he started posting the wrong information about my company online.

The links were never removed from our forum. "The man" can tell you he will take down the moon and you might not see it on a cloudy night, but that doesn't mean the moon is gone.

If you have the proof that someone from this forum contacted you asking for money to remove a link please post the email and the header showing it.

It is understood that 100s of people are posting scam stories through your platforms. You might not investigate all. However, you could implement a personal verification system by collecting their data, including IDs; I believe any honest person who was scammed would not hold back to provide his/ her ID to help bring the cheater's company to justice. Also, if they submit false information, it will be easy to get back at them.

Looking at the extent of this topic, nobody can say that the report was not investigated.The main problem in this case is researching an email address used in fraud again and again for years, ending with the impersonation of an 88 years old man on the other side of the globe.

Victims identities are protected here. Scammers identities are not.

Only scammers are abusing their victims, asking for copies of their ID's online. The entities allowed to ask for these kind of documents don't include a public forum exposing fraud. The victim may provide that kind of information to law enforcement, while opening a case and reporting the fraud. As we said many times before, we are not the police. Our mission here is to assist victims to recover, after people pretending to be somebody they are not, stole these victims money while destroying their life.

And "Dr", if you don't mind, can you maybe learn how to spell "scamsurvivers"?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.