Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marcusjennings1212@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

marcusjennings1212@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:33 pm

Good Morning
People
Joseph Moore <marcusjennings1212@gmail.com> Today at 13:25
Reply-To: <josephmoore020@gmail.com>
To
Message body
Good Morning and how're you doing today i hope this email finds you in a good state, i will urge you to kindly respond to my
email once you get it so we can have a discussion about something important beside use the reply button to keep all conversation
in one message body for future references purpose thank you for your cooperation's and have a great day.

Regards,

Joseph Moore
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: marcusjennings1212@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:59 am

Current Update

Esther Opare <marcusjennings1212@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <estheropare596@gmail.com>
To:

26 Jun at 01:50

Good morning and how are you doing today there is something important i will like to share with you,
your urgent response and cooperation will be highly appreciated kindly use the reply button to respond
so i can disclose more details on the subject matter to you thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Esther Opare.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.