Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

efcccrimechase@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

efcccrimechase@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:47 pm

X-Originating-IP: [177.11.51.19]
Authentication-Results: mta1557.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=efcc; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server.rgahost.com.br) (177.11.51.19)
by mta1557.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 30 Jun 2014 23:22:23 +0000
Received: from rgahost by server.rgahost.com.br with local (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <rgahost@server.rgahost.com.br>)
id 1X1br9-0005aS-Ex
Subject: COMPENSATION FROM EFCC
Reply-To: efcccrimechase@gmail.com

EFCC NIGERIA VICTIMS COMPENSATION PROGRAM UNIT
No. 5, Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria. P. O. Box 3243,
Email(efcccrimechase@gmail.com)

We was directed by the New acting Chairman of Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Nigeria, Whom have been working with President of Nigerian Government in eradication of Internet Fraud in western part of Africa to officially inform You that Our Commission have recovered so much money from these Cyber Fraudsters which is over ($296,752,000.00) TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY-SIX MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO THOUSAND US DOLLAR.

The United Nation Anti-Corruption commission and the (EFCC) Nigeria have ordered that, the money recovered from these Cyber fraudsters must be shared among the 1st batch of Victims whom we have their emails and contacts in our Database here in our Head Office and which your E-mail address was part of the first batch.

This email is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artist's Computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria therefore, Qualified you for this compensation. We have approved to pay the victims we have their e-mail address the sum of $1,400,000.00 US Dollars as Directed by the President and UN Representative in Nigeria.

ECO BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA and BANK OF AMERICA USA Office were contracted to see to this payment based on Memorandum of understanding signed with the Bank. You are expected to Go over to their Office and Sign all transfer and Payment Documents Or Have your Attorney do it for you .

Our E-mail notification to You serves as our official communication to you.
Therefore, ECO BANK PLC will take full responsibility of offsetting this payment to you, and will also arrange to send to you the Fund BY transfer OR through ATM MASTER CREDIT CARD

However, you are required to provide the followings data’s below and get ready with $40 consultation fee as the only fee to get you registered among the beneficiaries of this half payment.

{1}. Your Full Name
{2}. Home Address
{3). Country
{4). Telephone
(5). Occupation

CONTACT EMAIL: efcccrimechase@gmail.com

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost account.

Thanks and God bless you.
Regards,

Senior Officer In-charge:
Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde (Fce,Msc)
Chairman , Efcc Cime Commission
Nigeria
Director and Chairman Efcccity
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: efcccrimechase@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:55 pm

FINAL WARNING FROM EFCC..STOP CONTACTING THE WRONG OFFICE
People
EFCC CRIME COMMISSION NIGERIA <efcccrimechase@gmail.com> Today at 16:38
BCC
Message body

Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (Establishment) Act
Laws of the Federation of Nigeria

Date:22-04-2018

Dear Beneficiary

Sometimes, I do wonder if you are really, really with your senses. How Could you keep trusting people and at the end you loose your hard Earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They Impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other.

Their game plan is only just to extort your hard Earned money. Now, the question is how long you will continue to be Deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake check, introduce you to fake Diplomatic delivery, un-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order and even send you fake Atm cards etc.

Anyway, by the virtue of my position I have been following this Transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the Fund. More often than not, I sit down and laugh at your ignorance and That of those who claim they are assisting you, it is very unfortunate That at the end you loose.

Although, I don't blame you because you are Not here in Nigeria to witness the processing of your payment in Nigeria. The problem you are having is that you have been told the whole truth About this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to Be extorting your money. The most annoying part is even fraudsters Have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich themselves At your expense. Those you feel are assisting or working for you are Your main problems. I know the truth surrounding this payment and I am The only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice.

They claim that they are helping you and you forward all the fraudulent e-mails you receive to them. At the end they do nothing about the fraudsters. Soon they will ask you to pay money to receive a compensation of millions of dollars Do not pay any money to them because they are only interested in your hard earned money and you will never receive any compensation in return, they will always keep coming back to ask for more money.

Please I beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being Deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that I can Explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic, be rest assured that this arrangement will be Guided by your Embassy here in Nigeria.

N/B: You are urgently requested to provide me with the following information

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:
Passport Or National Identity Copy:

Contact me upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your fund and stop wasting your hard earn money..
Tel: +234-803-293-7478, efcccrimeinvestigation@consultant.com

I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Ibrahim Mustafa Magu.
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
Tel: +2348032937478

Phone:
+2348032937478
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.