Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Pet scammers / names / Financial info, email addy's

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:43 am

Subject: your bird add
To: boltonm51@yahoo.com
Date: Monday,2010,

Message sent using "Email advertiser" form on clickpets site
Ad url: http://www.clickpets.co.uk/category/...e-7257848.html

hi there i was wondering if you still had your bird for sale

My Husband and I are - £150« Back to African Greys in Ipswich Print this Ad Ad Details:

My Husband and I are - giving out out Cute beautiful African Grey parrots to any pet loving and caring family no matter where ever they might be. Our parrots are house raised parrots that are diaper tr, £150.00 ono, Ipswich, 07010752739. Price: £150 Location:
Suffolk, Ipswich

On Tue, Jan 2010 Matthew Bolton <boltonm51@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks for the quick response to my mail,i do really appreciate you
getting this parrot at your home as i was just looking for a lovely
and caring homes for the
parrot.i am a contractor and i just have a new contract over to
Belfast so we are based now in Belfast .The reason why i
want to give this parrot out is due to the fact
that,there is no one at home to take care of the parrot while i am a
away for work since my wife just travel to the new york with my
kids.But i am more than willing to have this parrot deliver at your
doorstep which will cost you £100.You are to make the payment of
this fair
directly to the delivery agency that will be doing the delivery to
you. i will need to have your full contact
details
such as.
Your full names
Home address
Contact Numbers
Post Codes
Once i have all these in formations,i will have the parrot register
at the delivery agency very early tomorrow morning then as soon as
i am done with the
registration,then delivery agency will then give you a notification on
how you are to make the payment to them directly so that they proceed
with the delivery to your home.So hoping to read from you with the
details. you can ring me on 07023015962.

BIRD MAN WROTE

THANKS I'M VERY INTERESTED I CAN TRAVEL TO COLLECT SO IF THAT IS OK SEND ME YOUR DETAILS AND WE CAN SORT OUT WHERE AND WHEN I CAN COME AND COLLECT IT THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE I'M IN NORTH WEST BY PRESTON I WISH TO GET IT WITH IN NEXT CPL WKS AS WEATHER IS BAD AT MOMENT AS YOU HAVE SEEN ON NEWS I HAVE A CAGE READY SO ITS JUST A MATTER OF ME SEEING AND PAYING YOU .

"Matthew Bolton" <boltonm51@yahoo.com WROTE

Hi,

Thanks for getting back.you will pay this money directly to the delivery agency and they will be the one to direct you on how to make the payment.i will need the following data to get this bird register to the agency for home delivery tomorrow at your door step. the data are

NAMES IN FULL..........

HOUSE ADDRESS.......

PHONE NUMBER...........

CITY.............................

POST CODE............. With all this data i will personally make sure you receive this lovely, playful and adorable parrot to morrow at your door step and you will also promise to take good care of this bird and send me pics of her current shorts.hope to read from you soonest.

Thanks

delivery@live.com>
toME

dateSat, Jan 9, 2010 at 2:44 PM
subjectRE: STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION CODE
mailed-bylive.com
DEAR CLIENT,
THE MAIL WE SENT TO YOU OUR COSTUMER SERVICE NUMBER IS THERE SO WE ADVISE YOU CALL US AFTER MAKING THE TRANSFER AT THE WESTERN UNION USING THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHICH IS ON THE EMAIL WE SENT TO YOU,THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IS WRITING IN RED SO WE ADVISE YOU KINDLY COPY DOWN THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND RUSH TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION OR POST OFFICE AT YOUR LOCATION AND MAKE THE TRANSFER OF THE £150 AND CALL US BACK FOR CONFIRMATION,ONCE WE CONFIRMATION THE CODE WE SHALL PROVIDE YOU WILL FULL DELIVERY SCHEDULE SUCH AS DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIME OF YOUR AFRICAN GREY PARROT.
THANKS
MANAGER

BIRD MAN WROTE

On Sat, Jan 2010

i wont send money untill i get proof of your agency site so as soon as you send i will go and pay ok

2010/1/8 pet transportaion <pettransportationagency@live.com>
- Hide quoted text -

Pet Transportation Services

Welcome to the city delivery customer service email provider for PET-air home delivery service UK. We have information about an African Grey Parrot.

Names.......................................Matthe w Bolton
Country... ..................................Scotland
City ..........................................Belfast

To be delivered to your home address listed at:

INFO REMOVED BY BIRD MAN

Name..........................
Country... ..................
City........................
House Address................

postal code...................

This Parrot will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the Belfast veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its health.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Health certificate DNA register De worm Shot records Veterinary Records

Health guarantee

DELIVERY:............... DOORSTEP
CRATE TYPE:............ XL44CUDLE
MATRICULATION NUMBER:...................... 65545161004147793

So the parrot is now ready for delivery. But it should be noted that this shipment cannot be carried out, unless the delivery charges of (£100) is paid for the delivery of the parrot.Which will come alongside with one of our pet carrier. This payment is to be done to the Headquarter of the company. The animal moving and importation board in BRITISH-CAMEROON.Payments are made via MONEY GRAM (POST OFFICE), to the animal moving board in BRITISH CAMEROON.. With address: Below.

PAYMENT ADDRESS TO THE HEAD QUARTER DIRECTOR

NAMES:..............................Mr.Messe Emmanuel

CITY :.......................................... Victoria

ZIP CODE:................................. 00237

you will need a test question, make it to me?

TEST QUESTION................ Name

ANSWER...............................kiki

WE REQUIRE A CONFIRMATION OF ADDRESS TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY, AFTER CONFIRMATION OF ADDRESS, AND AFTER MAKING PAYMENT, JUST EMAIL US BACK WITH THE REFERENCE NUMBERS OF THE MONEY TRANSFER.

The Parrot is registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure of the Parrot.

Thanks
General Manager Belfast Branch
Mr. sah nessless

Phone: (+44) 07017343831

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF CARRIERS

SECRETARY
Mrs. Oben Emilia

BIRD MAN QUOTES

I CANT SAY THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THESE SCUM BAGS USE BUT I WILL
SAY THIS IF WE STICK TOGETHER THEN 1 DAY WE MAY WIN AND MAYBE
WESTERN UNION MAY LISTEN TO US AND STOP ALL MONEY TRANSFERS TO THESE PEOPLE

You fell upon some pretty busy little scammers Bird Man. Googling their phone numbers will also bring up these scamming emails;

dohertylucy51@yahoo.com / edwardsn63@yahoo.com / Chloe.Stanyon@email.com / collowaid@ymail.com / james251934@live.com / kathysiu74@yahoo.co.uk / caetano_veoso@yahoo.com / davey.niamh@yahoo.co.uk / beltondan@yahoo.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 am

Hello,

Thanks for replying to my ad.

Her name is Solly. She is 16 weeks old. Vaccinated and healthy. She has her toys and papers. She is good with children and other pets. She has a wonderful personality and learns very quickly.
I need a new good home for her. I want a home that is caring and loving, that will provide her with the love and care she needs. She is a beautiful puppy and I would not want someone that will not care for her.

I am a Cisco network administrator. I work and travel a lot. I have a very tight schedule and do much traveling these days. Due to this , i am unable to take good care of Solly. I am not interested in selling her, because I am not sure who buys her.
Solly is very lonely these days. I want this baby to be happy again by giving her to a loving and caring home.

Earlier this week I moved to Isle of man on a research for a number of new courses that we want to perform. It is now taking longer than I previewed . From every indication I will have to travel to other countries and I can not take Sally along.

So I want a good home for her , that will love and care for her.

Everything you need to do is provide for the costs of the change of ownership documents and transportation charges. It is going to cost you 120pounds . That is all you have to pay.

I can arrange for transportation and delivery to any address in the UK.

But I would like to know some things about you. Like, where you are based? Your attitude towards pets. What is your experience with pets? Especially this race. All these questions are to ensure that Solly goes to a good home. I have attached some photos os soly. You can call me on 07031817655
Hope to hear from you soon.
Greetings.
Klint Povel

Hello,
It is ok. I am happy with your experience and plans for the puppy. This is an indication that you are going to take good care of the puppy. So i will need this information from you
Your complete house address
Nearest airport to you
Your full names
Your postcode
Your telephone number.
This information is to enable the pet transportation company deliver the puppy to you. Immediately i get this information from you,i will take the puppy to the pet transportation company. The transportation company will then contact you on details about the puppy and the method of payment of transportation charges. After you have paid for the transportation charges,they will then send to you the flight details and the delivery schedule.
Hope to hear from you soon.
kind regards
Klint

hello,
It is ok. I am taking solly to the pet transportation company right away. The transportation company will contact you when solly is with them. Just get ready when they contact you. She is up to date with her vaccines. She will come along with her health certificate. Solly was a gift from a friend on my birthday. That is the more reason i want you to take good care of her. Please you will always have to send me updates of how solly is doing.Thanks for giving solly a new home.
Kinds regards
Klint

and this is what i recieved after i wrote to him telling him i thought it was a scam!

Hello <removed>,
Please i do not understand you any longer.I will not take my time to tell lies to you. This is not a scam as you said. You have to trust me as i do trust you. You do not have to be scared. Just proceed with everything,solly will be transported to you.Keep me informed of everything.
Hope hear from you soon

i have since heard from a shipping company called petrelocation details below

This is to inform you that we have at our agency here at Isle of man a puppy from Mr Klint Povel for transportation and delivery to the following address .

IDENTIFICATION OF receipient

Name ....... ...........

Country .................
Address ..... .... .......

Telephone :............

Puppy, documents and information

This is an English cocker spaniel, name - Solly. The puppy shall come with the following:

- Birth certificate
-Toys
-Pet-passport
-Vet-certificate
-Feeding menu.

Our veterinary officers have examined the puppy and she is fit to travel

COST

Note however, that we will not continue with transportation unless the sum of £120 is paid. This is to cover the puppy's transportation charges.

Payment Method

Considering its location and time of delivery, at the request of the sender, the payment must be made through Western Union money transfer

Visit the Western Union agent nearest and transfer the money using the following information:

Name :..................Ndikum Anyere
Address :.............. 3 Hill St, Douglas
City :.................... Isle Of Man
Postcode ................ IM1 1EF
password: .............Rocket

Below is a list of Western Union agents around your location where the payment can be made,visit any of them and do the transfers as soon as possible.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 am

Received: from [41.202.202.56] CAMEROON

HI ,
Thanks for your response and for the interest in regard to my Adorable English bulldog Puppies.I now have two bulldog babies remaining because a lovely family will be sending the flight fee of two puppies tomorrow to receive the dogs the next day so if you will love to the take this remaining two or any of then fine.Then that will make me to develop full trust and confident in you that my little babies will be well treated and spoil with much love and care in your home.Really what makes us willing to give them up for adoption is that we are presently on a Volunteer mission for the World Health Organization (WHO) on the Eradication of the Malaria Parasite on pregnant Women in Tricity-Cameroon (West coast.)where i will be shipping the puppies to you and their flight duration will take them only 9 hours for you to pick them up at your door step if you will prefer a doorstep delivery.We came here because the pregnant women here are suffering with this disease So we decided to go on Volunteer and the WHO was our catch since we loved helping Sick people. Our duty here is tight up that we even regret bringing them with us. So we will very much give them out for adoption as soon as possible to reduce our work load.
What we needed from you as your owned support is $250 for the flight renewal for each of them and which they will come with all registered document ,traveling passport, hand Manual concerning their feeding also with a care guide and a kit containing bulldog items.After answering the question above ,To make us relieve that you are going to take good care of the puppies or puppy then you are free to welcome them to your home as soon as you get back to us with your full delivery contact address for fast and easy delivery and as soon you pay for her flight ticket i will immediately drive with her or them to the airport and put them in the next available flight on board your location okay.Below were some attachment of their pictures. Hope you did love them and also how soon do you want to have a bulldog?and will you love to take home the both of them or only one of them? and please e mail back with the name of the puppy you would be taking.

Thanks and waiting to read back and immediately proceed.
Best Regard

Quote:
Received: from [41.202.201.15] CAMEROON

Okay it's nice reading back from you this sooner.I am also very impressed about the love and care you have for her which i will testify to you that it has made me to develop full trust and confident in you that you will love and spoil my baby puppy/puppies with much love and care in your home once you receive her or them tomorrow which is just what i seriously came on this internet to look for them as my biggest problem is not money but just the right caring and lovely home who will treat them like real children ok.
And now that i will have your full home contact delivery address details including phone # in your next reply then the pets agent delivery on board bringing them will call you as soon as they arrive your nearest airport and if you will prefer a door step delivery then you will need to add $25 each puppy and the pets agent on board will use their delivery van to deliver her/them next to your door step and all you need to do so that you pick her up tomorrow at the nearest Airport is to go to any western union store around you then use my son's names and address below to send the $250 for her flight fee so that i get her prepare and immediately drive with her to the airport now while my son who is 24 years will wait at home to receive the money you will send and follow me to the airport for us to pay and book for her flight ticket to the next available flight on board taking off for your location.And i will very much appreciate you use western union or money gram because it is safe,fast and reliable to receive money here and immediately proceed.Use the names and address as,

NAMES............................GEORGE CHI ADE
STATE...............................LITTORAL
CITY.....................................DOUALA
ZIP CODE...........................00237
COUNTRY..........................CAMEROON
ADDRESS............................AIRPORT STREET 19
Then western union will want you to put in some test question and answer so put them like this
TEST QUESTION.................WHEN
TEST ANSWER...................NOW

Make sure you don't forget to get back to me immediately you send the money with the western union details information so that your puppy or puppies will be booked to the next available flight on board UK okay.And their names are eddy and Jane but you can change it to sort yours right and i will also want you to promise me that you will love and treat them well and that you will be updating me with their new pics in your home as soon as you pick her up tomorrow??
Thanks and waiting
May God Bless You
Best Regard From
Maceline

Quote:
THE SAME CRIMINAL AS:

Pets Transporters <pets_transporters@rocketmail.com>

Quote:
Received: from [41.202.202.53] CAMEROON

Sorry, my other email is not working. did you send the money as i ask you?

Quote:
X-Originating-IP: [41.202.193.137] CAMEROON

The shipping company to delivery them to you is call pats and animals locators.check their website at (www.ammsinternationalpetpost.4t.com) <== FRAUD/ PHISHING and i am the real owner of the puppies.I am call Maceline Moor
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:20 am

Received: from [41.204.71.150] CAMEROON

Hi,
So nice reading from you regarding my tiny yorkie puppies .They are still available for adoption into any home willing to take very good care of them.The male is Hailey while the female is Hope and they are both 12 weeks old.They are healthy with all health documents available,vet certified and are up to date on their shots and vaccines..They are home trained,well socialized and are brought up to around a friendly environment so they love the company of children and other house hold pets.They will thrill your home with so much passion and happiness.My reason for giving them out on a free adoption is because i will soon be moving into a new apartment were pets are not allowed.How soon do you want them?Do you want the male,female or both puppies?Each
puppy will be coming to your home with all health documents,vet records,toys and dresses,puppy bed and all other accessories since i shall not be needing them when the puppies are gone..Attached here with are some photos of the puppies.Do they look adorable?I would like to know how the new home and environment of my puppies will look like ,so more information about your home will be highly appreciated.All you will spend to get both puppies is $200 for their transportation fees to your home .This means if you need only one puppy then all you shall be spending is just $100 .Below are their pictures and hope you love them .await your reply .

Quote:
Received: from [77.220.15.133] KENYA

Hi Dear
So below is how you are going to send us the payments for the shipping for 2 puppies and that's $200 , so you will be doing that via Western Union with this address
THROUGH........................................... ......WESTERN UNION
FULL NAMES............................................. Baring Kelvin
COUNTRY........................................... .......CAMEROON
STATE............................................. ...............LITTORAL
CITY.............................................. ................DOUALA
ZIP CODE.............................................. .......237
TEST QUESTION........................................WH EN
ANSWER............................................ .....NOW
PHONE #................................................. ....01123779933046

So i prefer Western Union because its the fastest and most reliable
way to send and receive money and that's the closest to me .so
as soon as you send the money email us the MTCN# and senders
names or give me a call.So that my husband can take the puppy to the airport ok.asap.So when will you send the money??????
Thanks and waiting Soonest.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 am

sealyham
E-mail London Animals sealyham

Print sealyham London Animals

Send sealyham London

Registered/registerable (AKC, NKC, etc.), Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee
Chandler is a wonderful little puppy. He is so
sweet and smart, loves to give kisses, very
gentle, is potty trained to go on puppy pads
(without ever missing!), and is pretty mellow. He
had three other litter mates that have now sold,
but I did not have to advertise for them so I'm
a little late getting started with him! He would
be a perfect pet for a family with children.
Because he is used to being with people 24/7,
we would like to find a home that has plenty of
time to give to him. Please visit my website for
more information. We would perfer that you
would come and see his parents, but if you are
unable, we will deliver this special baby in a 200
mi. radius of Niagara Falls for the cost of gas
(USA only).

e-mail: kerenelly20@gmail.com
Quote:
I CAN SEND TO U ALL THE INFORMATIONS U NEED ABOUT THE PUPPY.ALL WILL NEED FROM U IS UR CONTACT.IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME BY THIS NUMBER 0023775123715 .
00 237 751 23 715 / 00 237 75 12 37 15 / 00 +237 7512 3715

Quote:
hello
for a start i'm based in France but for now i'm in cameroon for a serminal and i'll go back very soon.so if you are interested mail with the following information
YOUR ADDRESS,
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
THE NEAREST AIRPORT
Quote:
i will send u the pet at once you make the payment under this name PANKA PAUL WILSON.pay the to WESTERN UNION CAMEROON (bamenda). AND GET TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO U AT THE BANK

my phone 0023775123715 / 00 237 751 23 715 / 00 237 7512 3715
Busy scumbag - from google: http://www.google.com/search?q=00237751 ... 1I7ADBF_en
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:25 am

AFFECTIONATE BULLDOG PUPPY FOR CHRISTMAS London Animals

we are searching for a very good home for our puppy.the puppy is a BULLDOG puppy and she is 14 weeks old.she is vet supervised and is potty trained.loves to play with children and other pets.we want to give her out on adoption during this Christmas period.

e-mail: dadilobanker@yahoo.com
Quote:
Received: from [195.24.209.14] CAMEROON

Hello,
Thanks for your interest in this my beautiful puppy.she is a pure breed Bulldog puppy.
"LOLA" is her name and she is 14weeks old and potty trained.she is very friendly with kids and love playing with them.Hope you have kids at home that will always keep her company when you are out if you have her?

she weighs 2.3pounds and as full grown will weigh above 7.2pounds.currently she is on all her vaccine and shots.she has gone through a month of socialization classes before leaving the facility.

These classes consist of name acknowledgment, puppy pad and doggies litter box training, leash training, etc.more over she is on a NuVet Plus Vitamins which helps build healthy immune systems.

she is CKC registered and little did i know that i had to obtain a stamp from an CKC registrar before traveling internationally with the puppy since i had to resume duty with the World Health Organization (WHO).we are currently working on a 3 year health program for the fight against Mother to child transmission of HIV and AIDS in SEVEN AFRICAN COUNTRIES..

we are currently working in Chad found in Central Islands of Africa, and in less than 6 weeks from now,we shall be traveling to another African country (Ghana) to continue our health activities.due to all of the lots of traveling and also the lack of AKC stamp from the registrar,i have been advice by the custom officials at the Njamina international airport send back home the puppy.
so i decided to place her on free adoption to any caring family who shall only pay the puppies flight back home.
but before that,you will have to promise me the following:

1)that you shall take proper care of the puppy and treat her as if she were your born child.

2)that you shall on no condition sell her to any body or breeder.

3)that you shall be sending me pictures of the puppy regularly.

if you are okay with the above conditions,then email me your full names,house address,zip code,phone number and finally the nearest international airport to your house.
i await reading from you soonest and also sending you more pics of the puppy.
best regards
Quote:
Received: from [195.24.209.14]CAMEROON

My full names are
ANENG OKIM WINFRED
ADDRESS.....OWENA STREET,
CITY..............N'Djamena
TEL...............0023777210492
00 237 772 10492 / 00 237 77 21 04 92 / 00 +237 772 10 492
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:26 am

Submitted by a member;

Quote:
To: <removed>
Cc:
Subject: RE: Hi
Date:

Hello <removed>

How are you doing? ,i hope your family as a whole is doing fine .i have
been very busy that is why i have not been able to contact you regularly.

I will be travelling to south Africa next week that is why i want us to finish
with this before i do travel.

Question....I will be sending you just one of the macaw or just one
Here is the billing address you will used to send the money via western union so that we can do things faster

Names..................Atabong Elvis
Home address.......Rue Bonanjo ,Block 7B
Douala, cameroon
Zip code................00237
Test question.......... todays date?
Answer...................?

After sending the money you will have to send me the sender names, 10digit MTCN
,test uestion and answer
Waiting to read from you

Best regard

David
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:28 am

http://globlapetstransport.zxq.net
http://www.emailmeform.com/fid.php?formid=271065
global pets transport
senders information
names............................................. .......oswald ngehndze
country........................................... .....cameroon
state............................................. ..........central provence
city.............................................. ...........yaounde
address........................................... ......lack wood city
status
shipping fees...........................................60. 00(paid)
handling fees........................................15.00( paid)
registration fees.................................25.00(paid)
ventilated crate charges..................815.00(pending)
total amount paid....................................100.00 us dollars
total amount pending..............................815.00 us dollars
via western union
payment information
country........................................... .cameroon
receivers names.............................gabe clinton
state............................................. .....littoral
city.............................................. .......douala
address........................................ ...airport street two
zip code.............................................0 0237
text question..................................when?
Answers........................................... .now
flight status: Dear customer, you are to copy the above payment information and take to any western union store close to you and make the payment of the ventilated crate fee for your puppy so as to ship this puppy on our next available flight to your location. As soon as you make the payment, get back to us with the mtcn (money transfer control number) on the paid form with the full names you use in sending the money.( crate fee pending payment of $815)
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:30 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.204.72.106]

Quote:
From: ushippets homecarrierservices <ushippetshomecarrierservices@hotmail.com>
To: <removed>
Subject: *SHIPPMENT OF YOUR (Boston Terrier) PUPPY**AND CONFIRMATION OF YOUR
HOME ADDRESS*
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010

Dear Client,

We have information about a ( Boston Terrier Puppy ) by name Lulu From One Mr Nick Lee here at the USHIP COURIER North Dakota Branch to be transported at home delivered to you using the following Address:

COUNTRY............<removed>
CITY...............<removed>
NAMES............<removed>
HOUSE ADDRESS........<removed>
ZIP CODE......................<removed>
PHONE...NUMBER.............<removed>

This puppy will come with all necessary papers needed,but as Our veterinarian must conduct another test to be sure of its health status,It was done and all was fine and Medication Papers were accurate ,The test Results shows that the puppy is free from such diseases that may attack other Animals like (Dogs And Cats).So the puppy is now ready for home delivering .But it should be noted that the Delivery cannot be carried out unless the fees for the shipment (247 U.S Dollars)This payment is to made to the Headquarter of this company- Cameroon .
THE HEAD QUARTERS OF THE USHIP DELIVERY AGENCY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRACKING THE PUPPY DURING THE HOME DELIVERY OF THE PUPPY TO THE ADDRESS WHICH YOU GAVE THE SELLER ( Mr Nick Lee ).YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE TOTAL OF ($247) FUND VIA WESTERN UNION AS WE HAVE THIS UNIT IN THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS,TO THE DIRECTOR OF USHIP DELIVERY AGENCY IN CAMEROON USING THE ADDRESS AS BELOW;

NAMES.................MBONDE NNOKO
COUNTRY...............CAMEROON
ZIP CODE;..........00237
CITY...........LIMBE

WHEN MAKING THE PAYMENT,YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE A TEST QUESTION SUCH AS:

TEST QUESTION;....FORM WHO?
ANSWER; ...<removed>

This payment should be made as soon as possible, so as to delivered this puppy early enough. If this fee is not provided, the puppy will not be dispatched from our custody and will spend more for the daily feeding until the Director confirms the payment of the ($247 Dollars).Kindly E-mail us immediately as the payment is made with the Ten digits(MTCN)number, IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS.If the money is not paid on time,the DELIVERY will be changed.

GENERAL MANAGER
Mr. MAC MOOREGAN

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF THE USHIP DELIVERY AGENCY
NORTH DAKOTA BRANCH

SECRETARY
Mrs. CLAIRE MARION

CUSTOMER SERVICE
USHIP DEPARTMENT,
PETS DELIVERY AGENCY
NORTH DAKOTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
E-MAIL: ushippetshomecarrierservices@hotmail.com
TELL: 206-600-5613 / 0023795439575
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:35 am

For all them animal lovers.. this is a must to read!!.. even if ur not i recommend you reading this.... i am an 18 year old girl who was trying to buy a yorkshire terrier.. now i reside in alaska. i went to petfinders.com and nextdaypets.com and search for yorkshire terriers in my local area anchorage,alaska. Granted i dont live there but i do live close enough.

i had emailed four people WHOM CLAIMED to live in anchorage,alaska and selling yorkshire terriers. I had recieved an email from a guy telling a sob storie about how his daughter died coming home from piano lessons and he cant bare to look at the yorkshire terrier.. POOKIE.. anymore. said it brought bad memories to him everytime he looked at.. POOKIE. (justcare12@yahoo.com)

then had recieved another email (vikky0023777063442.1986pets@yahoo.com)from a lady stating she had three yorkies and wanted me to purchase all three i and emailed her back saying that i would only like to take one of them... she had sent me an email with three pictures one of each dog and i got to pick... so i had choosen one of her dogs.. the information she had sent me about it was.....

ok thank you for the question, below are her details
Name :Vikky
Sex :Female
Love the company of kids
Weight: 32 oz @ 9 weeks
Estimated Adult Weight: 5.0 - 5.5 lbs
Favorite.... Pro Plan Puppy - Small Breed
Shots.............. current all all her shots .
it will cost you $80 to have Vikky ship to your location since am giving her for free,
and that is all you will have to pay cuz my puppies are having all their work papers/quarantine permit and will be taking g a direct flight to your location. if ok by you then get back with your full shipping information on where you will like the puppy to be delivered....and so i paid $80 for the flight.. after i sent the money through western union to:

Names.......... Fabien Tamuw
Zip......00237
Country...........Cameroon.
City............Kribi
Test question......... key to success?
Test ans.............education

she got it and "TOOK THE DOG TO THE AIRPORT".....
i had gotten an email from the AIRPORT???.... tooo CONFIRM A FLIGHT???....

5 HOURS LATER......

i got an INSURANCE and CRATE NOTIFICATION???

basically stating the dog was NOT insured and that i will be refunded the total amount of $535 when i had recieved the dog at my airport. then i read the crate notification saying the dog was in the wrong crate and i needed to send and EXTRA $100 to seek this puppy has the right crate for the flight...
i had emailed the woman the insurance and crate notification.. she emailed me back and said.. did u pay for it??... and i said "no, i did not as you were to have this all covered ma'am." The "FLIGHT COMPANY" emailed me saying this is WHOM i send a grand total of $635 to them.....

HELLO
YOU ARE GOING TO USE WESTERN UNION TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE ADDRESS BELOW FOR WE HAVE ONE IN OUR COMPANY . SO THAT WE WILL GET THE MONEY ASAP AS PROCEED WITH FLIGHT, AND THIS MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU AT THE AIRPORT TODAY Names..........Manebuh Emmanuel Zip......00237 Country...........Cameroon. City............Yaounde
Test question.........From where?Test Ans.............USA
WE AWAIT DETAILS AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MAID($635)WHICH $100 WILL BE FOR ANS ELECTRONIC CRATE AND $535 WILL BE REFUNDED
THANK YOU

NOW... question... Y IS THAT PERSONALIZED and NOT a company??

i had emailed this "FLIGHT COMPANY" and asked for a web page and a contact number... this is what i got for a web page AND a site...

HELLO
OK HERE WE GO(PETSHIPPINGCO.SITE40.NET)
PHONE>00 237-946-184-00 OR +23794618400
WILL BE WAITING FOR THE CALL

i looked at this companys "SITE."... the grammer was off and you can tell it was put all togather in noooo time..

so i called my buddie and said "i can not find this company at all on google"... 2 mins later...
he is up on fraudwatchers.org reading me articles of people whom are being ripped off from people in CAMEROON stating they are selling yorkshire terriers and maltese dogs.
i emailed the supposable company and asked for a contact number.. i got an email back from them asking for MY NUMBER???....

i finally emailed this woman and told her its a scam. and what not.... SHE INSISTED I HAD THIS ALL WRONG.....
she was wanting me to send a $100 over there and she gots the $535 covered.. she borrowed money from the PASTOR!.. i told her i am not sending any money over there unless i get this puppy here at my airport with that refundable check in my hand i am not sending any money to her.. i would be more then happy to send the money back to her when i get my puppy.. when i was consistant about not sending that $100 to her but really wanting this puppy she all of the sudden had the full amount and was able to send the dog...

i had asked her these questions:

can i get the flight company name the puppy will be coming through on the time she left there?....the time she arrives here??
a copy of the flight number and stops she will be making??will she be coming on the flight to kenai??.... cuz thats the airport i will be picking her up at?i want to get CALLED from the AIRLINES stating she is at the airport on board ready to be in kenai alaska. please and thank u

also had sent a copy to the "AIRPORT".... got an email back this morning saying " NO NEED FOR DETAILS AS THE PUPPY IS ALREADY LANDED AT YOUR LOCAL AIRPORT."

i emailed them back and said NOOO NEED FOR DETAILS?? I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW.. then i had gotten an email from a woman that goes by MRS. ROSE MARY??.. saying she worked at my local airport and had the dog BUT.. there was no exchange of ownership so there for i could not pick up the dog until i get that piece of paper... so i called my local airport and THERE WAS NO ANIMALS SHIPPED IN THIS MORNING!

i had emailed the woman this:

OK MA'AM ENOUGH PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!!!..... WHATS THE NAME OF THE FLIGHT COMPANY THAT THIS DOG IS SUPPOSE TO BE ON???...... AND Y ARE THEY TELLING ME NOOOOOOOO NEED FOR DETAILS??.... I CALLED MY LOCAL AIRPORT AND THEY DID NOT RECIEVE ANY DOG THIS MORNING, ANY ANIMAL THIS MORNING, AND SURE NOT A YORKSHIRE TERRIER... IM GOING BACK TO MY SAME QUESTIONS I HAD ASKED U EARLIER AND U BETTER ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK QUESTIONS THAT ARE LIGIT!!!!!!....... SO ANSWER THESE LIGIT QUESTIONS!!!!.. AND OH THE PASTOR GAVE ME MONEY N DADADA... WHAT U RIP THE LORDS BEST FRIEND OFF TOO??? ROLL OVER BURN IN HELL N SHOVE UR COUNTRY BULLCRAP UP UR OWN BUTT!!!...ANOTHER THING! what kinda company would EMAIL me to "CONFIRM A FLIGHT?".....and Y would they need "MY NUMBER?"....ANOTHER THING!!!!!!... whats the name of the company that u PUT THIS DOG THROUGH?? and Y didnt they have a site or CONTACT INFORMATION???ma'am i do have to say for someone that truly believes in god... your CRAP.....KEY TO SUCCESS??........ EDUCATION.... PLAN THIS CRAP OUT BETTER!!!!!!

i have not heard at all over a time period of 10 hours from the "COMPANY, THE DIAZZY VIKKY (lady selling dogs), OR MRS. ROSE MARY!"

watch out everyone there ripping americans thousands!!!!!!
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.