Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

London City Hotel Job Scam/ londoncityhotel@gmail.com

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

London City Hotel Job Scam/ londoncityhotel@gmail.com

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:38 pm

London City Hotel Job Scam/ londoncityhotel@gmail.com / mrjaysimmons@yahoo.com

DAY1:
I received their first reply;

Dear <removed by moderator>

This is to verify the receipt of your mail and note that We have quite gone through your CV/RESUME and found you quite eligible.

The Attachment below is the City Hotels Employment Application Forms, fill it and return back.

Good luck
City Hotels London.**
12 Osborn Street,
London E1, 6TE, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 702 402 9833
www.londoneastendcityhotel.co.uk
Email: londoncityhotel@gmail.com
Email: mrjaysimmons@yahoo.com

Tel: Tel: +447024029833

I also received the Application Form that I'd filled up and email back to them. And so I received their 2nd email. I attached the "Word File" for your reference

____________________________________________________________ _

DAY 2:
I received this 2nd reply;

Attention: <removed by moderator>

This is to verify the receipt of the form you have filled and the information you submitted has quite been verified.Note that the job you applied for has been reserved in your name and your favor and the agreed salary has been approved with accommodation.

Position: Receptionist
Working Hours: Work Six Hours per day in five days a week
Salary: 6000 British Pounds Sterling

Due to what is happening within the Globe (The World), we would take care of the work permit,residence permit,the visa down to United kingdom so we will be sure we are dealing with right beneficiary that the job has been offered to.(Employee)

Based on the above mentioned it will only cost you Five Hundred British Pounds Sterling which Covers the Work Permit,Residence Permit and Visa which is to be paid for the documentations.

Congratulations for the new appointment and your compliant to this update is needed urgently.Send a scanned copy of your international passport for proper verification and confirmation.Find the enclosed copy of your employment letter of undertaking for your perusal.You can call us with this number if you wish to make further inquiry: +447024029833.

Thanks.

City Hotels London.**
12 Osborn Street,
London E1, 6TE, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 702 402 9833
http://www.londoneastendcityhotel.co.uk

I also received this PDF attachment along with this email. I just copied the text from PDF and here it goes...( I also attached the PDF File for your detailed reference)

ADDRESS: 12 OSBORN STREET, LONDON E1 6TE, UNITED KINGDOM.
TELEPHONE: +44 702 402 9833 FAX: +44 7046 402613
REF: 28105/07519/CHL DATE: 27 / 03 / 2011
EMPLOYMENT LETTER OF UNDERTAKING AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Attention: <removed by moderator>
1) We ‘‘ City Hotel London ’’ has agreed to pay a monthly salary of 6,000 (Six Thousand British Pounds
Sterling) by the job applied and job posted advert in the name and favor of <removed by moderator>
2) We ‘‘ City Hotel London ’’ shall provide free shelter or accommodation to employee with adequate
facilities while being employment by the Employer.
3) We ‘‘ City Hotel London ’’ shall provide a free meal (Once per day) to employee while being
employed.
4) We ‘‘ City Hotel London ’’ will ensure dealing direct with the right beneficiary that the employer has
to offer to employee in the name and favor of <removed by moderator>.
5) We ‘‘ City Hotel London ’’ will take care of the flight ticket to ensure that you arrive safely.
Yours in Service,
Mr. John Carter
For the Management.
City Hotels London.
12 Osborn Street, London E1, 6TE, United Kingdom
http://www.londoneastendcityhotel.co.uk
NB: You will be required to make a payment of 500 Pounds to enhance immediate processing of your visa/work
permit to enable you fly over and resume work with us due to time constraint

** The scammers are impersonating a real business name and address, however their domain is different than the real hotel and the phone # is a GLOBAL REDIRECTING #. See this thread : 4470 #'s
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Return to Scam archive.