Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam targeting Avon Representatives

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Scam targeting Avon Representatives

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:04 am

Unregistered1989

Amiyah Knowles #2
I also recieved a message from an eligid Amiyah Knowles and to be honest I literally hopped out of bed realizing I was 4 days late in replying to the e-mail and was abot to prepare an order for this person... but my gut found it an odd request so I felt it necessary just to research the modeling company... found this site THANK GOD! Cuz the first thing I saw was just about word for word of the e-mail I recieved... so yeah. Thank you for saving my *** I am in no way able to pay outta pocket... I need income... Freakin no good lazy asses!

Hello,

Good to hear back from you. I'm the manager of Amiyah sister modeling agency incorporation and photo studio Miami Beach, FL, .We will be coming down to your city by Late June for a photo shoot. I would need you to get the below listed Avon products for me.The quantity needed for each of the products is at the front of the item number of each"product number" which is clearly stated in front

SKIN CARE

Solutions Plus+ Ageless Results Eye Cream.........281-221(QUANTITY....2)

Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System Trial Kit....846-367(QUANTITY....1)

MAKE UP

Avon Glow Bronzing Powder.......... Sunkissed Glow 155-800(QUANTITY.....1)

ExtraLasting Lipstick....Black Cherry 114-700(QUANTITY....2)

BATH AND BODY

SKIN SO SOFT Soft & Sensual Bath Oil - New Formula.....460-614(QUANTITY....)

NATURALS Cherry Blossom Candle.........477-085(QUANTITY....2)

HAIR CARE

ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner Bonus Size....883-185(QUANTITY....2)

Advance Techniques 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-in Treatment......195-780(QUANTITY....1)

Kindly get back to me with the total cost with the "sale's tax" inclusive that I will pay for the products. I will be in need of your name that will be on the payment and mailing address that the payment will be mailed to so I can instruct the sponsor to prepare your payment(You should note that courier service does n 't mail to P.o.box. so preferably I want contact mailing address) and your phone number so I can reach out to you if need arise.Please get back to me as soon as possible so I can continue with the order. I would instruct the project sponsor to send you the payment in either money order or check that you can cash instantly at your bank. We would be in your city soon for a photo shoot so our crew would pick up the items themselves or meet you at a strategic point depending on your choice and preference but I only want you to have the funds in advance so you can get the ordered product ready and secured. Please send the quotations and details-name,address and your phone number needed to send your payment asap.

Thank you and stay blessed.
Amiyah Knowles modeling agency and photo studio.
1665 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL,
305-514-1001 <--- this # when searched is associated with MANY different modeling agency scams, most pertaining to Avon scams
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 am

sgwallace
Avon Lady‏
Genevana Watson brendajarvis00@yahoo.com
4:44 PM
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: Potential Victim
Picture of Genevana Watson
Hello,

Good to hear back from you. I'm the manager of Geneva's sister modeling agency and photo studio Miami, FL .We will be coming down to your city by Early July for a photo shoot. I would need you to get the below listed avon products for me.The quantity needed for each of the products is as shown below with its quantity.

QUANTITY ITEMS ITEM #

2 ULTRA COLOR RICH Brilliance Lipstick 661-770(Aurora Rose)

2 Super Drama Waterproof Mascara in Black 383-533

1 ANEW CLINICAL Pro Line
Eraser Eye Treatment 535-574

1 ANEW REJUVENATE 24 Hour
Eye Moisturizer SPF 25 052-784

1 NATURALS Banana & Coconut
Milk Body Spray 144-204

1 SKIN SO SOFT Firm & Restore
Age-Defying Corrective Hand
Treatment 466-445

2 Candid Shimmering Body Powder 294-290

3 Imari Seduction Roll-On
Anti-Perpirant Deodorant 767-446

Kindly get back to me with the total cost with the "sale's tax" inclusive that I will pay for the products. I will be in need of your name that will be on the payment and mailing address that the payment will be mailed to so I can instruct the sponsor to prepare your payment(You should note that courier service does n 't mail to P.o.box. so preferably I want contact mailing address) and your phone number so I can reach out to you if need arise.Please get back to me as soon as possible so I can continue with the order. I would instruct the project sponsor to send you the payment in either money order or check that you can cash instantly at your bank. We would be in your city soon for a photo shoot so our crew would pick up the items themselves or meet you at a strategic point depending on your choice and preference but I only want you to have the funds in advance so you can get the ordered product ready and secured. Please send the quotations and details-name,address and your phone number needed to send your payment asap.

Thank you and stay blessed.
Geneva's sister modeling agency and photo studio
848 Brickell Key Dr Miami, FL 33131
305 327-2455 <-- searching this # shows a LOT of scams CLICK HERE including Brendajarvis05@gmail.com angiemelo19@yahoo.com vickyjeffries12@yahoo.com [color=#FF0000]vickyjeffrey18@yahoo.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:23 am

bhills1970
I got this aver communicating via email with a Silvester Lopez
Good Morning Beth,

Sorry for delay in getting back to you,I need to inform you that the payment for the products would be delivered to you TODAY June 20th via USPS ( UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE ) My boss gave me this tracking number 9405501699320004635546, so that you can monitor it's delivery status,please proceed to the bank for cash immediately or you deposit into your account for 24hours clearance. Also, I will like to notify you that my boss mistakenly added our travel expenses to the funds sent to you. I was just informed about this development some minutes ago, all i need now is your complete trust to send back the balance. So all you have to do is deduct the money for the Avon items from the funds and get the rest sent to my PA(Personal Assistant) via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IN MINUTE after you have cashed the check at your bank.

We are presently in Apopka, FL. for a business conference as soon as you send the funds, I would be able to provide you with our trip plan and the day i will come to pick my Avon items in person.The event am coming for in your area is scheduled for next two weeks and i need to get down there before then so that i can get prepared and also get my Avon products from you before then, so please make haste and get back to me on this.

As soon as this is done you have to deduct the pay for the Avon items.The left over money will have to be sent Via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ---MONEY IN MINUTES OPTION to my PA as soon as possible so that our flight tickets can be booked on time... You will be sending the left over funds to the below information:

========================================

FULL NAME : JESSICA JUAREZ

RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 1542 Rock Springs Rd

CITY: APOPKA
STATE: FL
ZIP CODE: 32703

========================================

After the transfer get back to me with all the transfer details from Western union, the details needed would be the

1) Senders name and address used.

2) Amount sent after deducting your pay and the transfer charges.
PLEASE ONCE AGAIN MAKE SURE YOU USE THE MONEY IN MINUTES OPTION.

3) MTCN number ( this is the 10 digit number on the receipt)

Note that the transfer charges should be deducted from the money you are sending to my PA and not from your Avon money. The funds are needed urgently, so get this done and get back to me as soon as possible today. Also advice when my Avon would arrive if not arrived yet.

Thank you and God bless you,
Silvester Lopez

Suspicious you think!? The previous emails from him are similar to what the other posters had.

Update:
This came after I replied:

"You are to deduct the sending fee from the fund you are to wire to my assistant..

To: Silvester Lopez <sivesterlopez@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 4:47 PM
Subject: RE: PAYMENT IN TRANSIT / INSTRUCTIONS / PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP....

I just found you email…… I really don’t have the resources to send anything back with the extra amount. I can send your check back and I can re-quote you for the next campaign. That would work better for me.

Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:34 AM

Subject: PAYMENT IN TRANSIT / INSTRUCTIONS / PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP...."

Kind of pushy and not very polite! I'm thinking.....SCAM
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:29 am

AngelaMRAVONREP
I have recently been the target of an email scam (because I am a new rep?)
The email is below; however, the email address this individual used (lorifred08@yahoo.com) was a dead give away. First, if this were truly a legitimate company then the supposed "Manager" should and would have a company email address and not an email address anyone else could easily get or create. Secondly, there is no reason at all why these people could not order from our websites because they would have a company credit card and they would receive receipts for their orders.
I believe I was targeted because I am a new rep with a new Avon website--I am certain they have targeted many before me and will target many after me. Just remember, if the email address is not one representative of a business entity then you should not put any stock into any order the individual is trying to place with you especially when they want to pay with a check, money or or cashier's check--even credit cards are scary because they could be stolen.
Good luck with your Avon business and do not let anyone place you in a position which could affect you personally, legally and financially.

Sincerely,

Avon Rep in MO

Please see the email I received below, if you compare it to what others have received you will notice how alike they all truly are.

Hello,

Good to hear back from you. I'm the manager of Lori's sister modeling agency and photo studio .We will be coming down to your city by early August for a photo shoot. I would need you to get the below listed avon products for me.The quantity needed for each of the products is as shown below with its quantity.

QUANTITY ITEMS ITEM #

2 ULTRA COLOR RICH Brilliance Lipstick 661-770(Aurora Rose)

2 Super Drama Waterproof Mascara in Black 383-533

1 ANEW CLINICAL Pro Line
Eraser Eye Treatment 535-574

1 ANEW REJUVENATE 24 Hour
Eye Moisturizer SPF 25 052-784

1 NATURALS Banana & Coconut
Milk Body Spray 144-204

1 SKIN SO SOFT Firm & Restore
Age-Defying Corrective Hand
Treatment 466-445

2 Candid Shimmering Body Powder 294-290

3 Imari Seduction Roll-On
Anti-Perpirant Deodorant 767-446

Lori's sister modeling agency and photo studio
8447 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90211(209 227 4906)
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

Jamieavonrep

Another Belen Pro Model Agency scam
recieved this email below from a dickeykenny13@gmail.com . Before I did anything I googled the name of the company and it took me right to this Scam site. When I got the email I thought something was up, I live in a really small town and there would be no reason why a modeling agency would come here. So, watch out for the email address or any email that looks like the one below.

I'm so glad to hear from you.I'm Lynn the manager of a young and fast-growing agency called Belen Pro model agency and we are coming over to your local area for a showbiz soon precisely second Saturday in AUG and I'd like you to get the under-listed items for me.We have prefer to order online but for now all purchases are done with paper payment since we have sponsors' company sponsoring us. . .There's no shiping we do pick up our product in person.

SKIN CARE:
Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System........Item#:618122 x (2)

FRAGRANCE:
OUTSPOKEN Intense by Fergie Eau de Parfum Spray.................Item#:
776853 x (4)

MAKE UP:
ANEW CLINICAL Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid................. Item#:415423 x (2)

HAIR CARE:
ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Large Barrel Brush.......Item#:875908 x (1)

Kindly get back to me with the total cost with the "sale's tax" inclusive that i will pay for the products.I will be need of your name that will be on the payment and mailing address that the payment will be delivered to, so i can instruct the sponsor company to prepare your payment(Be aware that Fed-ex does not deliver to P.O box addresses.So preferably,I want contact mailing address) and your CELL # i can reach out if needed arise.Please get back to me as soon as possible so i can continue with the order. I would instruct the project sponsor to send you the payment once after you get back to me with required info and it'll be delivered to you via fedex in two business day from receiving your info...We would be in your city soon for a photo shoot so our crew would pick up the Avon items themselves or meet you at a strategic point depending on your choice and preference but I only want you to have the funds in advance so you can get the ordered product ready and secured. Please send the quotations and following information below to facilitate the mailing of the payment to.(1).Name to be on the payment. .(2).Home or office address. .(3).Total Cost& tax. .(4).Cell #. . I hope to read from you shortly.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:17 am

wvangel
Avon targeted Scammer Marie Brooks
Message I received today, I am just glad I found this site before believing that it was real...besides why not order online?

Hi There,

Thanks so much for your message, I'm Marie,I am a make up artist. I am currently working on a project which i will need some Beauty Needs,i haven't tried using Avon products before, i have been using The Body Shop and recently Amway, but not until when i saw Avon ads and i would like to try them.

Here are the list of the items I'm gonna need and I would like them to be ready before first or second week of August.I could just have ordered them directly on Avon website but the director of arts is paying for them so i would like you to please help me with the order,Below are the list of the products

Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation Product ID: Transparent Glow 730-860 (Qty 2)
8-in-1! Eye Palette Product ID: Water Colors 402-321 (Qty 2)
Shine Attract Lipstick Product ID: Fuchsia Flare 770-908 (Qty 1)
ANEW Age-Transforming Foundation Product ID: Ivory 702-110 (Qty 1)
Magi X Cashmere Advanced Liquid Foundation Product ID: Nude 380-386 (Qty 2)
Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation Product ID: Sand Beige 649-389 (Qty 2)

Please Give me the total price of these products. A check will be sent to you for the payment and my shipper will come and pick up the items when they are ready for pick up,or you could schedule a meeting somewhere for the delivery.

I'm gonna need your name and your address where you want the payment to be sent to,including a phone number i can easily reach you on in case.

I will be so glad to try your products and i hope this will bring further purchases with you my Avon rep and as my customer, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a Nice Day

Marie Brooks (706-237-9806 leave or text a message)
Information on phone number range +1 706237XXXX
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Rome, GA
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc - Ga
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:18 am

UnregisteredV

Here Is A New Name
I am a newish Avon Rep who received this email yesterday from Mary Green. The first email:

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:32 AM, <marygreen311@rocketmail.com> wrote:

You have received a 'contact me' request, in your address book from the following Customer. Please review the message and notify the Customer as needed. If you've already viewed this message from your Address Book, you can disregard this message.

The following information was submitted:

Mary Green
marygreen311@rocketmail.com

I want to order products

yourAVON.com

I replied that I would be happy to help and received another email with the subject "get back to me":

Hello,

Good day to you.Hope you are doing great?I am Mary Green.I want you to Place my first order for me, I got your sales from Avon and this would be my first time regarding this purchase.Please kindly let me know if there is a discount to it.i will send you a Check for the Order as I don't operate CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, and will prefer you received the payment first before submitting my Order because it will be send via Express Mail, e-mail me with your Full Name, Address and Cell Phone Nbr so that Check can be mail out asap. The table below illustrate my Order. i will need 2 of each kindly let me know if there is any discount you want to give me on my first order

SuperExtend Extreme Waterproof Mascara: Product # 665-847 (Qty 2)
Avon Glow Shake and Go Bronzer (Light) Product # 605-107 (Qty 3)
GLAZEWEAR Lip Gloss Product # 441-597 (Qty 2)
TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Duo Product # 665-866 (Qty 3)
ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Wrinkle Corrector Product # 286-989 (Qty 2)

Note : Are the products all hand-packed ? I need your Cell Phone along with your Mailing address and will it be shipped to me directly from Company ? Am not interested in becoming a preferred client.

Thk You and hoping to do business with you.

Yours truly,

Mary

Needless to say after reading here I won't be responding. Thank you for posting your experiences. The email smelled fishy to me.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:21 am

TxBri03

Lynn Hale
Haha yea I got this today from Lynn Hale.. It's quite humorous because she introduces herself twice in this message and says she is coming to my area two different months along with not being able to spell "shiping" correctly or not knowing when to use a space bar! It appears at the bottom she accidentally copy pasted the beginning of her scam again and to me the entire thing reads like a drug deal with the adjectives she uses! Here is what I received from her

Lynn Hale
kiklovlover@yahoo.com

I'm so glad to hear from you.I'm Lynn the manager of a young and fast-growing agency called Belen Pro model agency and we are coming over to your local area for a showbiz soon precisely second Saturday in SePtember and I'd like you to get the under-listed items for me.We have prefer to order online but for now all purchases are done with paper payment since we have sponsors' company sponsoring us. . .There's no shiping we do pick up our product in person.

SKIN CARE:
Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System........Item#:618122 x (2)

FRAGRANCE:
OUTSPOKEN Intense by Fergie Eau de Parfum Spray.................Item#:776853 x (4)

MAKE UP:
ANEW CLINICAL Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid................. Item#:415423 x (2)

HAIR CARE:
ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Large Barrel Brush.......Item#:875908 x (1)

Kindly get back to me with the total cost with the "sale's tax" inclusive that i will pay for the products.I will be need of your name that will be on the payment and mailing address that the payment will be delivered to, so i can instruct the sponsor company to prepare your payment(Be aware that Fed-ex does not deliver to P.O box addresses.So preferably,I want contact mailing address) and your CELL # i can reach out if needed arise.Please get back to me as soon as possible so i can continue with the order. I would instruct the project sponsor to send you the payment once after you get back to me with required info and it'll be delivered to you via fedex in two business day from receiving your info...We would be in your city soon for a photo shoot so our crew would pick up the Avon items themselves or meet you at a strategic point depending on your choice and preference but I only want you to have the funds in advance so you can get the ordered product ready and secured. Please send the quotations and following information below to facilitate the mailing of the payment to.(1).Name to be on the payment. .(2).Home or office address. .(3).Total Cost& tax. .(4).Cell #. . I hope to read from you shortly.

Thank you and stay blessed.I'm so glad to hear from you.I'm Lynn the manager of a young and fast-growing agency called Belen Pro model agency and we are coming over to your local area for a showbiz soon precisely second Saturday in July and I'd like you to get the under-listed items for me.We have prefer to order online but for now all purchases are done with paper payment since we have sponsors' company sponsoring us. . .There's no shiping we do pick up our product in person.

Thanks
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:29 am

ShimmyHipsAvon

Barbara Funk fraud
Here is MY fraudulant avon order. Enjoy (it reads from bottom to top)
I am going to have to ask that you visit my avon website and make your order and payment there. You have all the codes you need but at this time I am going to refuse any payments by check until you are an established customer. One in my system with all of your correct information, I will be happy to do business with you. When you place your order on my website it will tell you your exact payment needed for the merchandise.

Thank you for understanding.

<removed personal info>

(THIS is what I was waiting for.. I already knew it was a fraud but I wanted a number to report too)

I am hearing impaired-(209) 227-4906. You can text me here. I hope to read from you soonest
Information on phone number range +1 209 227XXXX
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Stockton, CA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ca

To: barbaraafunk1@outlook.com
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:59:39 -0400

Not a Problem! Can you provide me with a phone number to contact you with the total? I would need to have phone contact with you before I can put the order through. thank you!

<removed personal info>

-----Original Message-----
To: <removed personal info>
Sent: Tue, Oct 1, 2013 6:03 am
Subject: RE: hello

Thanks, please get back to me with your mailing address and other details to process the payment to you ASAP. Leave the unavailable item out. I will be waiting to read from you soonest
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 00:10:56 -0400

Barbara, Is there anything you can think of to replace NATRLS Apricot & Shea Bdy Spray ***(x2).....648-655 with? .. It is not allowed to be ordered in this campaign.

<removed personal info>

-----Original Message-----
To: <removed personal info>
Sent: Sun, Sep 29, 2013 11:17 am
Subject: hello

Thanks for getting back to me. I need your help in getting some gift items for my co-workers to compensate them for their hard work over the years. If you want the payment upfront, that wont be a problem. The fund will be released from the office in certified check soon as you calculate the total with necessary tax attached to . The needed quantity is in bracket in front of its item

Avon Elemts Purifying Gel Cleanser ***(x1)...613-025
Cosmic Nail Enamel (Moonbeam) ***(x2)......984-304
Naturals Spiced Orange & Ginger Body Spray***(x1)...453-180
Portable Pedicure Set***(x1).........................631-706
SKIN SO SOFT Original Shower Gel ***(x1).....462-640
Odyssey Cologne Spray ***(x3)......................979-734
ANEW CLINICAL Thermafirm Face Lifting Cream ***(x1)...............048-971
ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Daily Shine Smooth & Shine Capsules ***(x2)..........092-640
Avon Glw Brzing Pearls (Sunkissed) ***(x1)...335-510
NATRLS Apricot & Shea Bdy Spray ***(x2).....648-655

Kindly get back to me with your mailing address and your contact number to process the payment to you ASAP, more so will be picking up the stuff from you in person when its ready for pick up. Thank you for your understanding.

Kindest Regards

Subject: Hello Barbara! Avon Representative here!
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:36:17 -0400

Good morning!
I got your inquiry for wanting to order products from Avon. I apologize that I took a few days to get it. (Spam folder caught it!) All fixed now.

Are you in our general area that I can get a catalog to you? Our new campaign starts in a few short days so it would be a fresh catalog.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:30 am

new2avon

clarrissawilliams421@gmail.com
I received this e-mail 2 hours ago and I googled the agency and this site came up. It just didn't soung right to me. But I received another message from Kate Kate or something like that and I think it is a scam as well

Hello, Good to hear back from you. I'm the manager of Tunil Modeling Incorporation. We will be coming down to your city by 28th of this month for a photo shot. I would need you to get the below listed avon products for me.The quantity needed for each of the products is at the front of the item number of each "product number"

MAKE UP Avon Glow Bronzing Powder.......... Sunkissed Glow 155-800(QUANTITY.....2) ExtraLasting Lipstick....Black Cherry 114-700(QUANTITY....1)

SKIN CARE Solutions Plus+ Ageless Results Eye Cream.........281-221 (QUANTITY....1) Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System Trial Kit....846-367 (QUANTITY....1)

BATH AND BODY SKIN SO SOFT Soft & Sensual Bath Oil - New Formula.....460-614(QUANTITY....2) NATURALS Cherry Blossom Candle.........477-085( QUANTITY....2)

HAIR TREATMENT ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner Bonus Size....883-185(QUANTITY....1) ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Damage Repair Conditioner...........195-188 (QUANTITY....1)

Kindly get back to me with the total cost with the "sale's tax" inclusive that I will pay for the products. I will be in need of your name that will be on the payment and mailing address that the payment will be mailed to so I can instruct the sponsor to prepare your payment and your phone number so I can reach out to you if need arise. Please get back to me as soon as possible so I can continue with the order. I would instruct the project sponsor to send you the payment in either money order or check that you can cash instantly at your bank. We would be in your city soon for a photo shoot so our crew would pick up the items themselves or meet you at a strategic point depending on your choice and preference but I only want you to have the funds in advance so you can get the ordered product ready and secured. Please send the quotations and details name, address and your phone number needed to send your payment asap.

Tunil Modeling Incorporation. 40157 HWY 74 Seattle, WA 98104
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scam archive.