Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer(s) using rentreporters.com

Information from the FraudWatchers forum.

Re: Scammer(s) using rentreporters.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:01 am

Gabriella,

Do you have the email address used by this scammer? If so, please post it, along with the email headers.
Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby talegend » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:35 am

I suspected this pr**k but thanks for the confirmation scam survivors, this guy is attacking Australia also!

Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:23:01 +0200
Subject: Re: Enquiry for Property ID: 412325423, 91 - 95 Liverpool Street World Square Shopping Centre, Sydney, NSW 2000, Listing Agent For Sale For Lease
To: ...

Hello,
The apartment located in 91-95 Liverpool Street, World Square Shopping Centre, Sydney NSW 2000 is still available. As you can see from the pictures is in excellent condition, very clean and very well kept. Is the first time I'm renting this apartment and I'm trying to find a responsible tenant to take good care of the place. The apartment has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. You can use my furniture if you want and everything from the apartment otherwise you can deposit it in the storage unit that is near the building not far away. Of course I will cover the costs for movers. The apartment rent is 800AUD/month with everything included-all the utilites (heat, hydro, water, electricy, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet- full package paid for 1 year in advance). You also have full access to all the building amenities (sauna, pool, fitness room, gym, party room, restaurants, visitor parking). Everything in the apartment is new or renovated so there is no need for repairs but just in case I will cover the costs.
Note that the apartment is a private property, already paid in full and NO mortgage on it. The surrounding area is great. Schools and groceries near-by. I'm sure you will have everything that you need there because is one of the most important areas in the city. Pets and children are allowed in the building. Now about me: I'm a structural engineer and I work for MWH Global Engineering, I'm 45 years old, married with 2 children. I worked hard to have a good career and I really respect hard earned money. The company I work for they have projects all around the world so most of my time I'm traveling. The apartment will be available for the next 6 years for sure. I want to rent the place on my own because it's a private property therefore I need to send you the keys and the papers. I'm sure we can find a way for both of us to be satisfied.
Best regards,
Richard

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:58:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Enquiry for Property ID: 412325423, 91 - 95 Liverpool Street World Square Shopping Centre, Sydney, NSW 2000, Listing Agent For Sale For Lease
To: ...

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. As I told you before the rent for 1 month will be 800AUD with no extra fees and you will have full access to all the building amenities. You will pay the same price for the entire rental period. I would like to know how many people will live in the apartment and also what rental contract you prefer (a 6 months rental contract with option to renew it or 1 year rental contract with option to renew it and stay more).
The monthly payments can be wired to my Bank Account or we can setup a payment method that is suitable for both of us. The apartment is in excellent condition, you only need to receive the keys and the contract so you can check the place. The apartment is perfect and I am 100% sure that you will keep it. Since I'm in London, United Kingdom obviously we need a safe way to complete this deal. The solution which can be used is to use a wolrdwide third party company called RentReporters (www.rentreporters.com), They will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the rental package. With their RentReporters Safe Exchange service you will be able to check the apartment before I receive the payment. Please be aware that is NOT necessary for you to register with RentReporters Safe Exchange given because I'm a registered user for 4 years and I've made over 30 transactions with them. They are really professional and they have great services.
My phone number is +442086380516 (if you are calling from Australia you need to dial 0011-44-2086380516). You can call me or e-mail any time you wish.
Let me know if you are interested so I can provide with all the steps of this transaction, everything that you need to know about this process before we get this started. I think is right for both of us.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

I sincerely hope he burns in hell. To everyone else, thank you and peace.
talegend
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 am

+442086380516
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Wavecrest (UK) Ltd
Redirected VOIP telephone number.

Thanks for your report, talegend.
You said:
I sincerely hope he burns in hell.

I can guarantee that for each and every one of them. ;) 8-)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Beccadane » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: La Caille Parke Place! Nothing else like it on the market! - Calgary

Here is the email he sent me regarding the above add

Hello,

The apartment located in 110 7 St Sw, Calgary, AB T2P 5E2 is still available. As you can see from the pictures is in excellent condition, very clean and very well kept. Is the first time I'm renting this apartment and I'm trying to find a responsible tenant to take good care of the place. The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You can use my furniture if you want and everything from the apartment otherwise you can deposit it in the storage unit that is near the building not far away. Of course I will cover the costs for movers. The apartment rent is 1000CAD/month with everything included-all the utilities (heat, hydro, water, electricity, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet- full package paid for 1 year in advance). You also have full access to all the building amenities (sauna, pool, fitness room, gym, party room, restaurants, visitor parking). Everything in the apartment is new or renovated so there is no need for repairs but just in case I will cover the costs.

Note that the apartment is a private property, already paid in full and NO mortgage on it. The surrounding area is great. Schools and groceries near-by. I'm sure you will have everything that you need there because is one of the most important areas in the city. Pets and children are allowed in the building. Now about me: I'm a structural engineer and I work for MWH Global Engineering, I'm 45 years old, married with 2 children. I worked hard to have a good career and I really respect hard earned money. The company I work for they have projects all around the world so most of my time I'm travel. The apartment will be available for the next 6 years for sure. I want to rent the place on my own because it's a private property therefore I need to send you the keys and the papers. I'm sure we can find a way for both of us to be satisfied.

Best regards,

Jeff

Knew by now it was a scam so I asked to see the 'suite' and here is the reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. As I told you before the rent for 1 month will be 1000CAD with no extra fees and you will have full access to all the building amenities. You will pay the same price for the entire rental period. I would like to know how many people will live in the apartment and also what rental contract you prefer (a 6 months rental contract with option to renew it or 1 year rental contract with option to renew it and stay more).
The monthly payments can be wired to my Bank Account (TD Bank) or we can setup a payment method that is suitable for both of us. The apartment is in excellent condition, you only need to receive the keys and the contract so you can check the place. The apartment is perfect and I am 100% sure that you will keep it. Since I'm in London, United Kingdom obviously we need a safe way to complete this deal. The solution which can be used is to use a wolrdwide third party company called RentReporters (http://www.rentreporters.com), They will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the rental package. With their RentReporters Safe Exchange service you will be able to check the apartment before I receive the payment. Please be aware that is NOT necessary for you to register with RentReporters Safe Exchange given because I'm a registered user for 4 years and I've made over 30 transactions with them. They are really professional and they have great services.
My phone number is +4420 3286 5620 (if you are calling from Canada or United States you need to dial 011-44-20-3286 5620). You can call me or e-mail any time you wish.
Let me know if you are interested so I can provide with all the steps of this transaction, everything that you need to know about this process before we get this started. I think is right for both of us.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

HOPE SOMEONE CATCHES HIM!!!
Beccadane
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Thanks for the report, but you forgot the most important part, his email address he used to write to you.
Can you post his email address? Thanks.

=
+442032865620
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Beccadane » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:56 am

Of course, completely forgot:

The name he used is Jeff Hodgson - Jeff_hodgson@aol.com
Beccadane
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:33 am

Thanks! :D
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby sandra0203 » Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 pm

same scenario..here..

This time his name is Kevin Heiren
e-mail : kevin_heiren@aol.com

OMG...should do sth for this guy..
sandra0203
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 06, 2014 9:06 pm

sandra0203,

Can you please post the emails he sent to you? Also the link to the fake real estate listing? Thanks.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Previous

Return to FraudWatchers archive