Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ScamSurvivors wins an award.

The FAQs of life. Things your momma was too embarrassed to tell you about scammers.

ScamSurvivors wins an award.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Just to let everyone know that on May 12th, we were announced as the winner in the Euro Dating Awards' safer dating category. You can see our name as the winner if you go to http://eurodatingawards.com/winners and as a winner we get to put this logo on our site:

Euro 2016 Winner badge.png

As I wasn't able to attend the conference/awards ceremony, they'll be mailing our award to me and I'll post a picture of it when it arrives. In the meantime, here's a photo of the view from the hotel room I was in at the time:

view.jpg

And as promised, here's the award:

award.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ScamSurvivors wins an award.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Quick update. We're also a finalist in the US dating awards. Same category as before, but this time it's the US awards instead of the European ones. Here's our finalist badge:

US Finalist.png

The winners will be announced on September 15th. We'll let you know how we did. I think hoping to win it twice in a row is just plain greedy. We'll happily settle for a finalist certificate.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: ScamSurvivors wins an award.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Well, we didn't win it this time, but we did get a "Highly Commended". Here's the badge for our site saying as much:
Attachments
US Highly Commended.png
Wayne

Return to Important information.