Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

About this site. Its purpose and its aims.

The FAQs of life. Things your momma was too embarrassed to tell you about scammers.

About this site. Its purpose and its aims.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:56 pm

It's estimated that, every year, over four billion dollars is lost to online scams. Take a moment and let that amount sink in. Scammers will happily take a person's money, no matter what its loss will mean to them. There have been instances when a scammer has taken every last penny off a person and left them with nothing. People have had to sell their cars, jewelry, even houses after being caught in a scammer's web of lies. One scammer we dealt with gleefully took the money he was told was for life saving medication for a child. Since 2005, I have been dealing with scammers, both as a baiter and as a team helping those who have been scammed. Along the way I've met some good people who joined in the fight alongside me. This site has been set up as a place for people to receive the help and advice they need. We have years worth of experience and we're willing to offer that to aid people in realising they've been scammed and recovering from their encounter with their scammer. We have this forum, where people can read about scammers, post their scammer, ask for advice and hopefully feel like they have a place to be safe. We also have a chat room, the links for which is at the top of every forum page. Here we can offer more immediate advice and 1 to 1 help if needed. The site has two aims, and they're very simple. We want to be able to ake the scammers' lives that much harder by making sure their details and scripts (or "formats" as they're known) are available for people to find. We also want to help people see that, even after being scammed, they CAN move forward and things DO get easier. The scammer may have taken their money, but they can't take their spirit.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Important information.