Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

iDate 2014 - Germany

The FAQs of life. Things your momma was too embarrassed to tell you about scammers.

iDate 2014 - Germany

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 pm

For those unaware, Firefly and I are speaking at the iDate conference in Cologne, Germany about romance scammers. iDate is a huge conference attended by people associated with the dating site industry. We're talking dating site owners, money people, advertising experts and so on. It's a big deal, and something we're both looking forward to and nervous as hell about at the same time. We'll be speaking on the first day, and I'm also a part of the final panel debate on the second day (so that rules out our sneaking off to go see the scenery :? ) . On top of this, we've been given permission to record our experiences there as part of the documentary we're working on, so should be able to show you some footage of what goes on there. We have most of our presentation already worked out, but if anyone has any questions or comments they'd like voiced, please let me know and we'll see if we can add it.

To read more about the iDate conference, check out http://www.idate2014.com/
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Important information.