Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kwenuelove8696@gmail.com

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

kwenuelove8696@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:09 pm

A Ghana Romance Mugu registered to take a peek. Too bad, we know who you are. :P

itskwenue2020
kwenuelove8696@gmail.com
IP: 154.160.3.136
ISP: MTN Ghana
Organization: MTN Ghana
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Greater Accra Region
City: Accra
=
He's been scamming for 7 years, abusing Raven Riley photos..

06.08.2013, 11:42

Kwenue Garnett <kwenuegarnett84@yahoo.com>
http:/ /id.net log.com/kwenuelove

- 25 tahun, New York City, United States

My name is Kwenue Garnett from United states of America NY Yonkers, i am single never married and i am fair in complexion ,i love romance ,reading of novels and sports , i am the only daughter of Dr.Garnett,My father is now late , he died during the last crisis in (Libya) when he visited to sign off a contract.He was working with Libyan mining which deals on oil and gold under the leadership of the late president Muammar Gaddafi.My father was unlucky to be amonge those that were killed by the rebels.The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for you to help me secure some huge amount of money and gold which my late father left for me in a security company in west Africa Ghana .The money in guestion is (10.5millon united states dollars and the gold is 50killos of gold bars)I have went to seek for this money and gold but they told me that i must have a partner or a Grenadine who will help me to invest the money properly because that's what my late father stated on the agreement which they hard when he was depositing the money and gold with my name as the next of kin.

I will be grateful to have you stand by me as my partner to this transfer, and i will equally want you to tell me the truth about yourself, promise me that you never hurt my feelings,because i have undergone pains since after the death of my parents which i wouldn't want to experience any longer.I will make the procedure well know to you as soon as i see your willingness to assist me in transferring this money and Gold to you after which you will send me money to come over to meet with you their in your country.

I am presently staying here in Ghana where i am seeking asylum.and here is my email(kwenuegarnett84@yahoo.com)write me on my mail box for more information on the transaction, and i am hoping that you will assist me in this transaction. Kindly send your contact information such as your full names,address and your phone number for easy communications,as you reply me this mail indicating your willingness to assist me.Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Kwenue.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Mug(u) shots.