Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Billion Mafia Family BMF - Facebook

Pictures of the people hiding behind the stolen photos. You can also find details of any scammers stupid enough to join our forum.

Billion Mafia Family BMF - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:23 pm

A scammer's nest active on Facebook since 2018 offers for sale credentials to be used while scamming victims on dating sites. According to their posts, all a fraudster needs is to join the group and he will receive the support needed to get "rich clients":

bmf.JPG

Billion Mafia Family BMF
www. billionmafiafamilythegreat1.com
Nonprofit Organization · Community

billionmafiafamilythegreat1.com doesn't exist.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Billion Mafia Family BMF - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:26 pm

From their posts:

BUYERS ONLY
Hello everyone
This is a group for those WHO WISH TO BUY DATING SITES and start finding clients... we are here to offer you the best prices for dating sites like Pof, benaughty, okc, matchusa etc...
Only admins can post here thank u and hoping to do nice business with you all

fbpost7.JPG

anyone who need any SITE for finding rich clients ....SHOULD CONTACT US..... (OURTIME,POF,MATCH,ELITE,EHARMONY,OKC,ETC) JUST MESSAGE, INBOX OR TEXT US HERE...
You will thank me later
BMF....NO TIME

fbpost6.JPG

Office still opened...POSTPAID ACCOUNTS (ATT, VERIZON, SPRINT)...VANILLA CARD OR AMAZON CARD lets SHOP IPHONES ...BRING ALL YOUR JOBS NOW if u want to eat big before Christmas. all bank loading too

fbpost5.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Billion Mafia Family BMF - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:30 pm

Step One- Send me a message and wait for my response
Step 2- tell me the card you have and wait for me to give you rate..do not send card until i tell you to do so
Step 3- Wait 5 to 10 mins while i redeem your card...Send your mobile money or bank aza for payment
After successful deal come back and comment so we get more business
Buying and selling BITCOIN too at best rates

fbpost4.JPG

Buy pof and start hustling tonight....its not too late...Ghana and naija gee boys inbox me

fbpost3.JPG

we have checkers and tools for those who spam POF(checker can bypass verification), ELITESINGLES, MATCH., ZOOSK for sale...
For those who want to start learning how to spam accounts on their own and start selling account to make money should message /text or inbox us

fbpost2.JPG

lol if anyone says you should MEET and "teach" them YAHOO WORK or any type of illegal job dont go even if they say they will pay you DONT GO...i repeat DONT GO esp the betway tut Don't GO...Unless u wan sleep for police station

fbpost1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Mug(u) shots.