Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Do you need Finance Are you looking for Finance

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Do you need Finance Are you looking for Finance

Unread postby fastloan078 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:53 am

Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via ( financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com ) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks
fastloan078
New survivor

financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:54 am

Foolish Goat spamming his loan scam all over the internet:

Orig IP: 82.103.140.248 | Orig ISP: Asergo Scandinavia Aps | City: Copenhagen | Country: Denmark

+918929509036
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Haryāna
Original network provider* Reliance Communication Ltd - HR
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Do you need Finance Are you looking for Finance

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:07 pm

My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan? contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd

Are you searching for a very genuine loan at an affordable interest rate of 3% process and approved within 4 working days? Have you been turned down Constantly by your Banks and other financial institutions because of bad credit? Loans ranging from $5000 USD to $20, 000, 000 USD maximum LOANS for Developing business a competitive edge / business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic for real estate and any kinds of business financing. Contact us for more details and information.
Thanks & Regard
Call/Whats App 918929509036
(Whats App) 918929509036
Dr James Eric Housing Finance Pvt Ltd
E-mail: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:23 pm

Dear Applicant,

I received your mail and i want you to know that the interest rate is 3%,I will offer you loan as you requested, be you inform that we only attend to serious individuals, if you are applying this loan i will want you to be serious about it, i will also want you to know that getting a loan from my company is 100% assured, so it all depend on you, i will want you to fill the borrower's information below and return back to me as soon as possible so that we can proceed further.

Qualifications:

1)The Borrower must be at least 18 yrs old
2)Even with Bad credit, we still Guarantee the Borrower the Loan
3)The Loan Can Be Granted Even With low credit.
4) Fixed Rate Of The Loan 3%

Application For loan
First Name:
Last Name:
Next Of Kin:
Date Of Birth:
Marital Status:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Nationality:
Weekly income:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Date of loan needed:
Purpose of the loan:
E-mail address:
which site do you get me?

In acknowledgment to these details, I will send you a well calculated Terms and Condition which will include the agreement.i will want you to fill the borrower's information above and return back to me as soon as possible so that we can proceed further.

Tel: +918929509036
Dr. James Eric
Your Response needed ASAP

Header;

Return-Path: <financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Financial Service Offer <financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020
Subject: Application For loan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:17 pm

if you need this loan you have to fill the Application form very well and send back to us
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:43 pm

DR JAMES ERIC FINANCE Address: F- 159, Mangal Bhazar,
New Patpar Ganj Road, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, India 110092
Tel: +918929509036 Fax: 022-7425276
Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com

Dear Applicant

I am in receipt of your mail, it was well understood and as such I am willing to help you with the loan amount of $250,000.00 Note that given you this loan is not a problem but if only you are in agreement with the terms and condition of the loan, which I believe it will be enough for us to proceed with this transaction.

LOAN TERMS & REPAYMENT PLAN
Loan Amount...........................$250,000.00
Loan Interest Rate...................3%
Loan Term................................ 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment...........$4,492.17
Number of Payments...............60
Cumulative Payments..............$269,530.20
Total Interest Paid....................$19,530.20

Before the normal procedures, I like you to know that I am a certified lender who is based Delhi, India. My offer is guaranteed in the sense that you will definitely get the loan as soon as you follow the loan procedures correctly.

1. Required Age: The borrower must be above 18 years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.

2. Applicant will keep to our loan terms and condition and that this loan will not be use for mass destruction, drug traffics or any other thing contrary to the law.

3. Applicant to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

5. The loan must be insured: who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 3 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

4. Failure The insuring of the loan will be done by the lender who is giving out the loan. Therefore the lender will be responsible for the insurance fee.

6. The Registration fee: The borrower must be responsible for the loan registration fee, the reason is to avoid scam activities.

7. We don't deduct from the loan we are giving to our applicants, it is against our policy.

8. The borrower will start paying the monthly loan installment after 6 months of receiving the loan.ON YOUR AGREEMENT YOU ARE TO SEND DOWN A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE OK.

Send your bank information according to the form below if you agree with the terms/conditions of our loan service.

BANKING INFORMATION REQUIRED;
* Your Full Name...............................
* Address:..........................................
* Bank Name.....................................
* Account Number.............................

ONCE WE RECEIVE A COPY OF YOUR ID, I SHALL NOTIFY YOU ON WHEN YOUR LOAN WILL BE APPROVED AND TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE YOU AGREE TO OUR WAY OF OPERATIONS

Regards,

Dr. James Eric

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Dear costume:

I got your mail and it was well understood by me. Like stated in the loan terms and condition, There is a registration fee to be paid and this fee is impose to be paid because of the scam activities going on in the Internet so the international monetary fund (IMF) introduce this method to control scam victim in the Internet so that will can terminate scam or fraud and that is the reason why you need to register this loan before we make the loan transfer to you.

The cost for the registration according to IMF is $799 of the total loan amount of $250,000 I want you to understand that you are not sending this fee to this company because we the lender still have some amount to pay to the IMF too, so that we will forward your fee and ours to the IMF office, and as soon as that is done, you will have authorization note, before the subsequent transfer of the loan amount. You have to be true to us in the sense that you will make monthly repayment in accordance with the repayment plan we sent to you.

Please note, your Loan Monthly Installment will begin after 6 Months of receiving your loan, which means you will need to pay a monthly installment of $4,492.17 for 60 months, starting from April 2021. I want to keep you informed that we are only giving out this loan based on mutual trust. We can not deduct or add to the loan amount because it is against our working policy and we can not break the rules. The loan approval fee was paid from the companies account and the lawyers fees and well as the insurance fee. During repayment time our bank account will be sent to you, if you agree to this registration fee, you will get your loan without any hassle.

We await your swift response so that we can inform you on how you are to make the payment.
Get back to me asap.
Best Regards
Dr. James Eric
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:48 pm

RECEIVERS FIRST NAME: James
LAST NAME: E.
STATE: NEW DELHI
ZIP CODE: 110 021
ADDRESS: NEW DELHI -110 021. INDIA.
AMOUNT: $799
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:58 pm

SORRY IF YOU NEED THIS LOAN YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS FEE BY MONEY GRAM OR RIA MONEY AND XPRESS MONEY

your loan registration fee is too small to give you bank account we will give you bank account when you are paying for your loan monthly repayment only
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.