Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sarahsexyforfun66 - chaturbate

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Sarahsexyforfun66 - chaturbate

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:08 am

Form received 2022-07-12 20:11:18

What name did the scammer use?: Sarahsexyforfun66
How old did the scammer say they were?: 99
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: https://chaturbate.com/

Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype

Scammer's email address if you have it.: lillysarah00500@outlook.com

Scammer's Skype name.: lilly sarah
Scammer's Skype username .: live:.cid.5ea649ad61410756
How much money did they demand?: 300 €
Name you were told to send the money to.: I didn't receive a name
How were you to send the money ?: I should pay with Bitcoin to this wallet address: 0xB5d65f342bf8Ad61435d969de18Bd02f8548D642
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I deactivated my Facebook and Twitter and blocked him/her on Skype.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Sarahsexyforfun66 - chaturbate

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:50 pm

Form received 2022-07-20 05:07:13

What name did the scammer use?: sarahsexyforfun66
How old did the scammer say they were?: 99
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: chaturbate

Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Skype
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: instagram

Scammer's email address if you have it.: lillysarah00900@outlook.com

Scammer's Skype name.: (multiple were used) "Sarah Lilly", "sarah lilly", "lilly sarah"
Scammer's Skype username .: live:.cid.9e53daca79409f5f , live:.cid.22d8e8179b881f59 , live:.cid.51f37d3b15ab9663 , live:.cid.cec6b6f0f9598480, live:.cid.52e2fc40cf583205
How much money did they demand?: €300,- (initially)
Name you were told to send the money to.: patrickndungu143@yahoo.com ( Paypal) , Wasif Munir (city: Lahore) ( https://www.worldremit.com, mobile transfer )

What country/city were you told to send the money to?: unknown (paypal), Lahore, Pakistan (worldremit.com )
How were you to send the money ?: https://www.moonpay.com, Western Union, Paypal, https://www.worldremit.com

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Reported some of the Skype accounts to Microsoft and they were blocked server side in a few minutes. (Though every time one was blocked, the scammer made a new one)
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: On ChaturBate, in PM I was asked to show my privates (which is normal on CB) and do a c2c (cam2cam) - but the scammer provided an Skype mail address, asked me to do in on Skye instead and then left the CB room (this should be a red flag - leaving protected environment of CB)
In skype, scammer gave a name and location matching the account on CB I was asked for my name and in what region I live. A few seconds later I was presented with the link to the screen recorded video at videosprout, where the title of the video was set to my name and region (copy pasted from my answers in skype) and photos of my facebook contacts. (yes, my FB is public - now I changed everything that was public except profile pictures to friends of friends)
Initially (and on Chaturbate profile) presented him/herself as sarah lilly, california usa.
Later, (s)he said to live in Italy when I said I need to go to bed.
Multiple times the scammer shared desktop during a Skype call, where a Windows 7 desktop with US/EN locale was shown with the clock showing time at UTC+5 time zone (which is the time zone for Pakistan amongst others). ( I was told everything was stored on a computer in an internet café, which could be the desktop I was seeing)
During such a call after initial payment (yes, i paid, i was a fool in panic) "the deal" was i would be shown evidence all content would be deleted. I was shown photos of my Fb contacts were deleted and browser windows closed, the video deleted from file share. Then "all deleted as promised, only your movie in recycle bin. now pay a teaching fee or I recover al and fuk you life 1000%" And video was uploaded again.
Money was sent to a middle man (referred to as "the seller" by the scammer), who would buy crypto currency for it, and then the scammer would get the crypto. The scammer will try and get in crypto from you directly first. I said I did not have it.
Attachments
1600983146366.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com