Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Janet Mcbourg - reddit

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Janet Mcbourg - reddit

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:51 pm

Form received 2022-04-14 02:03:22

What name did the scammer use?: Janet Mcbourg
How old did the scammer say they were?: 29
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Reddit
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Kik
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: janetmcbourg, janet_mcbourg, jenmagic2022, jenifermcbourg, annamcbourg, John Carter, Elegant-Attention-57
How much money did they demand?: 500, now 2000 bitcoin
Name you were told to send the money to.: 1Bpx7CkEfN8j6xF3CH9sWxjT9hLsvfLby2
How were you to send the money ?: Bitcoin wallet
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Reported and blocked on Facebook, Instagram, Kik, and reddit. Disabled Instagram and Facebook
Attachments
janet.png
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Janet Mcbourg - reddit

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2022 9:51 am

Submitted On: 2022-05-19 07:59:10

What name did the scammer use?: Janet Mcbourg
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Reddit; username is wateringflow
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: None
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: None
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : Was a r4r subreddit for my city. Sent a message and response was within 24hrs. Quickly asked me to use kik under Janet Mcbourg. I had a feeling it may be a scam, but wasn't sure. Exchanged photos for verification. Searching the photos returned no results, but didn't think to search username until much later.
Continued talking infrequently. Gave me a story to elicit sympathy and reasons in 'why they were careful' in not meeting up right away.
After some discussion of planning our "eventual" meet up, finally was hinting towards purchasing products for them. It flew over my head, but took a couple of days before they outright said we'd be sharing the cost of said products.
Decided to look up their name this time and found your website with it being under the sextortion forum (it didn't come up straight away, but I did eventually find it)
I immediately deactivated my Socials. I have yet to block them in case you require any additional information
I also have additional images that they sent that I am unable to upload here

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No. Did ask for $250
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Im_a_nice_guy » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:01 pm

Ran into this person using the name Susan Mcbourg. Found them on reddit first then moved to snap chat. Asked me to foot the bill for some toys she purchased.

Ranged from 200-500. Keeps reaching out every few weeks on snapchat seeing how in doing.

Never sent a dime and don't plan to, figure me wasting their time is better then them getting money from someone else.
Im_a_nice_guy
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:36 pm

Can you go to our Blackmail website and fill out the form you find there with as much information as possible concerning the scammer?
You can get there by clicking the bubble above "Webcam Blackmail Help".

Webcam Help.PNG

Also, we advise that you do not mess with the scammer because have your real life information.
We wouldn't want anything bad to happen as a result of your actions.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:58 pm

Form received 2022-09-11 00:03:24

What name did the scammer use?: Susan mcbourg
How old did the scammer say they were?: 29
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Reddit
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Snapchat
Scammer's Skype name.: Susan Mcbourg
Scammer's Skype username .: J_mcbourg
How much money did they demand?: 450
How were you to send the money ?: Amazon or Sephora gift card
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: None, will block on snapchat since they keep reaching out to me every few weeks.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: Sent pictures of the toys they allegedly bought and a digital receipt. Have a video of "her" blowing a kiss.

Also gave me their address.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com