Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mariel Jenner

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Mariel Jenner

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:37 pm

Form received 2022-03-02 08:03:44

What name did the scammer use?: Mariel Jenner (@jennermariel_)
How old did the scammer say they were?: 21
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Reddit
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: Kik
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: Reddit - Naughty_Jenner
Scammer's email address if you have it.: hehenotpa@gmail.com

How much money did they demand?: 500
Name you were told to send the money to.: Jose Novie Dela Cruz
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
How were you to send the money ?: Paypal
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked from all social media
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: There’s a Reddit group r/dirtyr4r.
All the scammers camp out as females there.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Mariel Jenner

Unread postby julian.al » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:56 am

hey i got blackmailed by the same person. how did your experience ended?
julian.al
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:01 am

Hi Julian,
The above post is from a form we received. You can get help too by going to our blackmail website by clicking on the bubble above "Webcam Blackmail Help".

Webcam Help.PNG

Fill out the form you will find there with as much information as possible and then do ALL of the steps provided to protect yourself from the scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby julian.al » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:19 pm

Thanks, do you think i could contact the person that posted the report? it’s urgent
julian.al
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:32 pm

We don't get victims get in touch with each other outside our forum.

If you have a bunch of "What if?" questions you can read this topic to see that in almost every case, the people who completed all of our steps and stayed off the internet for the prescribed amount of time, the scammer moved on.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:20 pm

Form received 2022-10-09 09:37:39

What name did the scammer use?: mariel jenner
How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: reddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtyr4r/comme ... _you_cant/

Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: they took me to kik
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: kik username is Marieljennerx , ig username is @marieljenner_ , reddit was u/letsfeelheaven, and i have his paypal its goblokpaypal@gmail.com

Scammer's email address if you have it.: goblokpaypal@gmail.com

How much money did they demand?: 500
Name you were told to send the money to.: Mark Joseph De La Cruz
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: the Philippines
How were you to send the money ?: paypal
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: ive deleted my instagram that i gave him (and thats the only thing he has), and i can block him at anytime from everything but hes pushing really hard and im afriad hes gonna send my friends these pictures.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Dirac » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:01 pm

Hi This is literally my first time here so I’m not familiar with the form method yet. I literally just got blackmailed by this person. The evil and malice she showed was honestly shocking. Luckily she made a few mistakes and has all my details wrong although there is compromising material out there.

Met on Reddit where she was u/SpecialKey888, she very quickly deleted her username. Moved over to Kik, she uses taylor00420s and the name Sophia Taylor. She also used a Facebook account Mariel Jenna which has also been cleared out.

Interestingly I had been on this blog and mentioned some of the emails used etc. which she recognised which at least ties her to some of the other crimes. A reverse image search didn’t reveal much but someone with a keaner eye could probably get something out of it. I think I am out of the woods, I don’t know how far these scum go to those who refuse to pay but any advice on what to do ASAP appreciated
Dirac
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:07 pm

Everything you need is in that flashing link at the top of the page.
Wayne

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com