Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dani.Lopez608

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Dani.Lopez608

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:16 pm

blackmail form #165

What name did the scammer use?: Dani.Lopez608
Scammer's email address if you have it.:
How old did the scammer say they were?: 18
Scammer's Skype name .: dani.lopez608
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .:
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: chatroullete
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: facebook / skype
How much money did they demand?: 500
Name you were told to send the money to. : western union wire transfer
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: morroco
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
How were you to send the money ?:
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: they used fake webcam broadcast and recorded me without my consent.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Dani.Lopez608

Unread postby scammedguy446 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Hello, first time poster. I was scammed yesterday by the same person and blackmailed after being recorded on skype (don't want to get into details of the video, lets just say it would ruin me) and facebook. The person revealed that it was a man and I couldn't feel any more traumatized. They then blackmailed me into sending the video to my facebook friends list. They also demanded money to be sent to them through western union. I didn't respond to them after the first initial messages of "please don't send this out". I immediately blocked them, changed my facebook url and deactivated it, and blocked them from skype as well. In addition, I proceeded to set up google alerts as shown in the guide what to do after being blackmailed.

I have this persons fake name on facebook, but am too scared to reactivate it until about a week or two passes. In addition I searched dani.lopez608 on youtoube and found this users youtube channel. He has two videos both of which are very disturbing (shows him as a man dressing up as a woman). Just thinking about the video (couldn't watch through the whole thing) makes me wan't to vomit.

This has been a horrible experience for me, even though I am 98% sure nothing will happen, the possibility of the video being sent out to people I know is destroying me internally. I know traumatic experiences like this often teach a lesson (I know I sure learned mine), but I wish there was a way I could cope better. If anyone has any additional advice or words of wisdom to help me cope it would be much appreciated. Furthermore, if there is anything else I can do to help let me know.

Thanks, much appreciated.
scammedguy446
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Best places to look are viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580 and viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4509

They'll cover pretty much everything you need. If you have any other details, please post them up to help warn others.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby scammedguy446 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Temporarily reactivated my facebook to find this persons name. The name on facebook is : Sali Ducobu.

I am Deactivating my facebook for like a week just to play it safe, even though there seems to be nothing malicious sent out. I followed all steps in the link you provided and thank you very much. My stress levels have gone down significantly, and hopefully in a month or so this will be completely forgotten.
scammedguy446
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Thank you. The FB profile is sali.ducobu.73

Here's some more pics from it.

Wayne

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com